StarMade 0.174 Crafting Update

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Haha! How many ores and crystals did you salvage? Wait, don't answer. I don't want to know how many poor, poor planets you harmed collecting those resources.mpeople should really respect them more...

Joke :)
    Most of it is from asteroid salvaging while I'm flying around killing the custom pirates and shopping. A planet only needs to die when I need insane amounts of materials (like sand or soil) for station building. There's a 3.5million block hand-made asteroid that my station is built around. A few 'biscuit' planets needed to die for that.

Reactions: FunnyBunny14
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I haven't touched crafting since I started playing Starmade ages ago. But I love the multistack system. Regarding the suggestion of allowing multiple stacks, like for power to stack with power, etc. I believe it may be beneficial to simply upon dragging an item onto another to have the options to either "Switch" the items or "Stack" them together so that they can be scrolled through.
    This way the player can personalize their experience more.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    As long as the option for straight salvaging keeps existing in some way, it is fine for me.
    I don't like the crafting system. Feels like modded minecraft (Tekkit, for example), something that I personally hated on the past.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    As long as the option for straight salvaging keeps existing in some way, it is fine for me.
    I don't like the crafting system. Feels like modded minecraft (Tekkit, for example), something that I personally hated on the past.
    What do you meanby straight salvaging? Are you talking about salvaging abandoned stations? If you are, they had to be nerfed for some time now, so I doubt you're going to see an option for that.[DOUBLEPOST=1413575294,1413575079][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What do you meanby straight salvaging? Are you talking about salvaging abandoned stations? If you are, they had to be nerfed for some time now, so I doubt you're going to see an option for that.

And seriously, this is nothing like modded minecraft. The crafting is simple, unlike the very complicated tekkit.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Plus it would appear that the block editor is getting improved - in the dev build there is a lot of special stuff going on with it (I won't spoil the surprise!)