StarMade 0.151 (fixes)

Reaction score
    Is anyone having the issue where the game doesn't start at all after this update?

Reaction score
    When you say AI can now use Missles and Beams, does that mean only Pirates? or does that mean that Bobby AI can finally fire missiles and use salvage or repair beams?
    And also no he can't fire repair or salvage beams only missiles and damage beams bobby AI is a WAR quote war he isn't designed for repair or exploration maybe they will add helpfull AI

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    And also no he can't fire repair or salvage beams only missiles and damage beams bobby AI is a WAR quote war he isn't designed for repair or exploration maybe they will add helpfull AI
    ok, thanks for answering that.

I would love to see them use Repair beams or power supply beams though in the future. It would be cool to see a mothership be able to heal it's fighters and allies while in battle, or Salvage beams on destroyed ships as they float by in the heat of battle.

Reaction score
    Iv
    ok, thanks for answering that.

I would love to see them use Repair beams or power supply beams though in the future. It would be cool to see a mothership be able to heal it's fighters and allies while in battle, or Salvage beams on destroyed ships as they float by in the heat of battle.
    I wondered what is out there it's just sometimes it's more dangerous and I wish the machine could do it all for me that's my old logic I just say YOLO I went right into a war on a server and I lived

I just now realized that was completly inrelevant to this conversation

Reaction score
    Iv

I wondered what is out there it's just sometimes it's more dangerous and I wish the machine could do it all for me that's my old logic I just say YOLO I went right into a war on a server and I lived

I just now realized that was completly inrelevant to this conversation
    Also I realized that PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME QUESTIONS AND I CAN ANSWER THEM WHEN DID I BECOME AN EXPERT

Reactions: aceface and Calbiri
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    I think that it means all AI ships; pirates, turrets, and bobby AI ships included.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I am unable to get turrets to fire when armed with rapid fire rockets.

Reaction score
    I am unable to get turrets to fire when armed with rapid fire rockets.
    We'll I have no current explanation and I can't look for a solution untitled later tommorow but I will have a solution try to just add them to a antimatter cannon for now test that it might have rapid fire

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    william.brack I think it's a misconception that people are asking you specifically for answers to questions, also considering the fact that some of your information is straight out false. I don't know if this is what you intended or not, but that is how I interpreted it.

A good example is that the Bobby AI unit does not control pirates. Pirates use a different script set all together, same with the trading guild shipments. The default ship, Isanth-VI, doesn't have a Bobby AI block on it. So how would an NPC pirate use it?

Another example is when you tried to assist in helping someone install the patch, where you made a bit of a fallacy by assuming the methods you used to fix the patching process were the definitive fix for other peoples patching problems.

Last edited by a moderator: