Starfleet - Still boldly going [No longer recruiting]

Reaction score
    is that a luna class or something similar since it looks awesome and from what i can tell it does look like a luna class but i am not quite certain
    Yes, that is a luna class. Or at least it is my close approximation of it, I had a bit of trouble with the nacelles, which could probably use some more work. And thank you for welcoming me back Rimmer, now if only I could catch you on the TS or Elwyn server.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    thank you for considering. hopefully though the charter we can develop block-harvesting and trading economy on EE so that factions and players can have some friendly organized war games without the whole hostility thing, maybe even with very large fleets, in the future.

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Alright, then for fairness' sake, I'll give you the full description, department chief, almost-full roster (Excluding undercover operatives), and list of publicly-known missions.

Aethi Central Intelligence Department
    [I'M TOO LAZY TO WRITE THIS OUT]

XD
    Seeing as how we are sharing
    Here is the full list of the BFW secret testing and construction initiative staff and operations.

Blakpik Flotten Werke Geheime Initiative

Staff: Blakpik (CEO and only member of BFW)

Operations:
    Contract for the construction of an Unterdrückung-Klasse Superkriegsweltraumschiff for the Brassican Empire, a War Command Vessel, Heavy Attack Warship and Carrier, Armed with a Missile / Damage Pulse / Explosive Effect "Weltmörder" Superweapon. Also Armed with an Explosive Rapid Fire Anti-Matter laser, an Anti-Matter Shotgun and Heavy Hwatch'a Missile Arrays. Several Light Flak "Todesturm" Turrets, Some Medium Attack "Kriegsturm" Turrets and a few Heavy Beam "Chaosturm" Turrets.

Contract for the construction of Several Rache-Klasse Angriffbombenweltraumschiffe for the Brassican Empire for Projekt Todeskriegsturm
    armed with Missile / Damage Pulse / Explosive Effect "Flotteszerstörer" Cannons and several sidearms.

Wait. Bollocks, I wasn't supposed to say that. :P

Reaction score
    Huh. I can honestly say I wasn't expecting a superior German engineering to move on to space ships. Not sure what a Super War Space Ship correlates to though.

Reaction score
    • Username: topmonkey
    • Time zone (GMT +/-): EST (UTC-5:00
    • Usual times when you can play : All day on the weekends (I can't play during the week because of University)
    • Do you have teamspeak 3 and a working mic? : I have a working mic and I can download Teamspeak 3
    • Experience: I've been playing starmade for a few years now (on and off)
    • Why do you want to join: I hadn't found any good Star Trek builds in Starmade until I found this server (I'm a huge trekkie)
    • What do you feel you can contribute to the faction?: Well I love building (you can see my 1:1 scale Defiant here http://starmadedock.net/content/uss-defiant-1-1.1949/) and I love Star Trek and so far, my favourite thing to do in Starmade is make accurate (as possible in a voxel-based game) recreations of Star Trek ships, including interiors (my personal favourite thing in a ship).

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Huh. I can honestly say I wasn't expecting a superior German engineering to move on to space ships. Not sure what a Super War Space Ship correlates to though.
    Basically a 500 metre gun.

Spartan4845

Master of Chimichangas and Star Trek Shells
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Username: Spartan4845/Tadpole
    • Time zone (GMT +/-): CST -5UTC
    • Usual times when you can play : All Day All Week
    • Do you have teamspeak 3 and a working mic? : Yes and Yes
    • Experience: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Starmade if you can build in it I've played it.
    • Why do you want to join: Huge Trekkie/Trekker and would love to help build Trek Ships and learn new ways of building.
    • What do you feel you can contribute to the faction? In one word... obsession. I will build all day and all night if I have to. I love building and I love Star Trek.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Username: jack_flames
    • Time zone (GMT +/-): pacific
    • Usual times when you can play : 3:00 pm-800_pm
    • Do you have teamspeak 3 and a working mic? : negative
    • Experience: i play star trek online admiral starfleet star cruiser
    • Why do you want to join: i have devoted my self to starfleet i have been studying your ways
    • What do you feel you can contribute to the faction? a good hand in combat

Reaction score
    • Username: Captain Norington(sorry for the rank thing, never thought i'd join starlet when I made it)
    • Time zone (GMT +/-): East North American Coast
    • Usual times when you can play : Weekends, whole weekends
    • Do you have teamspeak 3 and a working mic? :no, but I can download it and yes
    • Experience:I played for a while(like a year) but then I went on to other games like STO for a while, but I'm back
    • Why do you want to join: Star trek is my life. It's my favorite sci fi universe and I like what this idea of peaceful coalition could do for starmade servers
    • What do you feel you can contribute to the faction? I believe I have good tactical, space combat orientated mind.

Reaction score
    thank you for considering. hopefully though the charter we can develop block-harvesting and trading economy on EE so that factions and players can have some friendly organized war games without the whole hostility thing, maybe even with very large fleets, in the future.
    Those are a lot of fun, we did one last year with sf.

Reaction score
    • Username: Khius
    • Time zone (GMT +/-): Australia/Oceania
    • Usual times when you can play : Usually from 4-10pm
    • Do you have teamspeak 3 and a working mic? : no
    • Experience: with starmade? i have made several working factions in the past, worked in several factions worked my way up to the top pretty quick in all of them before the leaders left
    • Why do you want to join: star trek ftw!!!! be as close to the voyager crew as i can
    • What do you feel you can contribute to the faction? i can explore the galaxy, seek out new life, uphold the prime and any secondary directives, provide military support and so on (I am learning klingon i guess i couyld be your klingon ambassador towards the empire)
    I am a Klingon that left the Empire in pursuit of more glorious battle. The Empire is growing weak (and also i couldnt find a klingon faction) and the Federation is to be feared. tlhingan maH!!!!!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431683823,1431683788][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if you want another good ship to add to the fleet, GaeasSon made a great archer class scout ship

Reaction score
    • Username:UtahdoesMC

• Time zone (GMT +/-):Mst

• Usual times when you can play :3:30-6:00

• Do you have teamspeak 3 and a working mic? :No teamspeak working mic Yes

• Experience:2-3 years

• Why do you want to join:cause i really like to be able to command a fleet of ships and i am a huge fan of the star trek saga.

• Department you wish to join:Tactical/Command
    What do you feel you can contribute to the faction?:Because i have a lot of experiance leading attacks of defending sectors also i have been the leader of many factions so i have experiance commanding other people

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    erm... well... 2 things...

• Do you have teamspeak 3 and a working mic? :No teamspeak working mic Yes
    • Department you wish to join:Tactical/Command
    You could have been denied without teamspeak and not listing a department we actually had...

secondly... we've been inactive as a faction for so long I've joined Trinova Tech...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    it's a shame what has happened but i guess it would happen eventually though whatever happened to some of the fleet ships like the Armitage since she was a good ship and it would make a good command ship due to her size and beauty as well as power