Starfleet - Still boldly going [No longer recruiting]

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    They look lost lol
    Or something interesting is going on above them..

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I'm betting you just found that :/

Reaction score
    No, they're looking up at the starship that's about to turn them into "Redshirt Jam".
    Because smushy redshirts taste good >:U

Reactions: therimmer96

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score

I'm in a sharing mood. Starbase-112 and the WIP USS-Dilligent :)

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4

I'm in a sharing mood. Starbase-112 and the WIP USS-Dilligent :)
    few things 1 very cool starbase form the 25th century 2 i want one for the diligent class it looks awesome 3 is that an aquarius class in the background i thought that was outdated i9 might need to divert more time from STO and STA3 to elwin

Reaction score
    • Username: Zykes
    • Time zone (GMT +/-): UTC+01:00
    • Usual times when you can play : monday to friday: between 16:00-22:00 and on the weekends: the entire day however i will not always be able to play every weekend.
    • Do you have teamspeak 3 and a working mic? : no but i can get it and for the mic; yes
    • Experience: I've had starmade for some time but i'm still getting used to all the new content in the latest updates.
    • Why do you want to join: It does look great and it is star trek but you do seem to have a great layout and also a very good community.
    • What do you feel you can contribute to the faction? Hopefully a strenght in manpower but also new ideas and maybe even a couple of designs. :D

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Username: Zykes
    • Time zone (GMT +/-): UTC+01:00
    • Usual times when you can play : monday to friday: between 16:00-22:00 and on the weekends: the entire day however i will not always be able to play every weekend.
    • Do you have teamspeak 3 and a working mic? : no but i can get it and for the mic; yes
    • Experience: I've had starmade for some time but i'm still getting used to all the new content in the latest updates.
    • Why do you want to join: It does look great and it is star trek but you do seem to have a great layout and also a very good community.
    • What do you feel you can contribute to the faction? Hopefully a strenght in manpower but also new ideas and maybe even a couple of designs. :D
    Download and install Teamspeak 3 and you're accepted. TS server is voice.elwyneternity.com

Reaction score
    • Username: dawah200
    • Time zone (GMT +/-): eastern daylight time (tennesee if u wanna know)
    • Usual times when you can play : 10am-2pm and 11pm-2:30am (all approx of course)
    • Do you have teamspeak 3 and a working mic? : yes ( but dont expect me to chat on there its not my prefrence)
    • Experience: ive been playing for about 1 1/2 years and i have played on about 6 dif servers so i do have some pretty good know how
    • Why do you want to join: because its starfleet duh lol
    • What do you feel you can contribute to the faction? im active loyal and helpful so i feel id be a kind good member to add to your ranks

Reaction score
    Hey, I know its been a while since I was active on SM, but I'm looking to return to Starfleet. I even brought you guys a present:
    starmade-screenshot-0161.png
    So what do you say? Can I come back?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hey, I know its been a while since I was active on SM, but I'm looking to return to Starfleet. I even brought you guys a present:
    View attachment 6831
    So what do you say? Can I come back?
    is that a luna class or something similar since it looks awesome and from what i can tell it does look like a luna class but i am not quite certain