Starfleet - Still boldly going [No longer recruiting]

Reaction score
    The damage picks look like those of wolf 359[DOUBLEPOST=1412012429,1412012183][/DOUBLEPOST]What is the Starfleet TS (or do we not have one)

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    The damage picks look like those of wolf 359[DOUBLEPOST=1412012429,1412012183][/DOUBLEPOST]What is the Starfleet TS (or do we not have one)
    We currently use the elwyn TS as some of the command staff are admins, so we just sorta sit there
    voice.elwyneternity.com

we used to have one, but the owner kicked us off, so we will be buying our own spoon.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    We currently use the elwyn TS as some of the command staff are admins, so we just sorta sit there
    voice.elwyneternity.com

we used to have one, but the owner kicked us off, so we will be buying our own spoon.
    Why would someone share their spoon?

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Are there going to be any more of these events soon?
    Everyone is talking about it, but it is a lot of effort and co-ordination to get it to be worth while. I think the most it will happen is every month or 2

therimmer96

Reaction score
    I'm in the mood for showing off, I call this one family resemblance :)

therimmer96

Reaction score
    aww, I thought we was popular :'(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We have yet to find reason to use our multi kilometer long carriers.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Update

1. Alliance
    Starfleet and the Tataran Empire are now allies. It was decided that it would be mutually beneficial for an alliance, especially with the new faction system coming in the near future.

2.Starbase-01
    the current homebase is currently being refit. The saucer is getting an awesome and pretty much useless interior, and the stick is getting aload of factories and a supplies room.

There is also now a docking arm protruding from the side of one of the landing pads. The receiver for that arm will be installed on all new Starfleet ships, and hopefully other people will start to use it so we can dock at each others stations and step from ship to station :)

The USS-Inspiration docked to the starbase.

Odyssey
    The Odyssey class is nearing completion. She is done enough for basic combat situations (nuke 'n' run) and expected to be finished in the next few weeks/month.

There is more small things, but thats about all the important stuffs.​

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Just a note on carriers there really not useful atm becuse there's no way to one redock your swarm and two there's no way to repair the drones you release to so you end up wasting a ton of money. I hope to see them become something really cool. But the real problem with them is that they can't serve the role they do in atomsphear. You don't need to transport troops, there's no point in killing of your pilots, you don't need a bomber to take out a target a larger capital ship would work just fine. Any ways sorry to disturbyour faction's working with my rant but I hade to say my piece on carriers.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    TE <3 SF?

Not good for CR hmm?