Something that rhymes with "Harris Class Frigate"

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I'm pretty sure you could fit a dozen Tardis's in those hangers and store dozens more long/short/fat swords in the Tardi. ;)

Seriously though. Perhaps contact the game creator's or in particular the model builders. Should be in the game credits somewhere.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    We need one of those cutaway books.
    Just like the book the have for the Star Wars ships; yes, please.
    [doublepost=1471778466,1471778247][/doublepost]
    I'm pretty sure you could fit a dozen Tardis's in those hangers and store dozens more long/short/fat swords in the Tardi. ;)

Seriously though. Perhaps contact the game creator's or in particular the model builders. Should be in the game credits somewhere.
    I may be a nerd but I'm not so into this as to try to get in touch with one of the model designers from reach hahaha

I'll just be happy with what I have so far with the ship. :)

Reactions: Lone_Puppy
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Ladies and gentlemen, I give you LOGIC!

The hangars on both sides function as such and once the interior gets further developed, I will add a remote that will do both at the same time as well.

The room in which the logic is held, nicely organized for easy access and manual input for debugging.

The auxiliary bay door located on the bottom of both hangar arms also has logic installed with a crane to drop/retrieve the Dart which will be stored there. This door also has logic safeties in place to prevent due to moving parts that will clip with each other if they are not in the way. for a more in depth on the auxiliary hangar, spoiler below.

I feel like the logic behind it is pretty simple but can be hard to follow and I can't show it in screenshots so I'll write it here.

The hangar door will only open if the crane arm is in the full up position. The crane will only drop if the hangar door is in the full open position.

input: Open door; if crane up = true then door opens / =false then door will not move
    input: Lower crane/ship; door open = true then crane drops / =false then does not move
    input: Close door; crane up = true then door opens / =false then door does not move
    input: Raise crane; will always raise such that it was lowered to begin with. the logic hinges on the crane being lowered WITH the door open.

With the door open and crane arm lowered: when an entity docks to the arm a wireless signal is sent to raise the arm automatically without an input needing to be sent.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Ladies and gentlemen, I give you LOGIC!

The hangars on both sides function as such and once the interior gets further developed, I will add a remote that will do both at the same time as well.

The room in which the logic is held, nicely organized for easy access and manual input for debugging.

The auxiliary bay door located on the bottom of both hangar arms also has logic installed with a crane to drop/retrieve the Dart which will be stored there. This door also has logic safeties in place to prevent due to moving parts that will clip with each other if they are not in the way. for a more in depth on the auxiliary hangar, spoiler below.

I feel like the logic behind it is pretty simple but can be hard to follow and I can't show it in screenshots so I'll write it here.

The hangar door will only open if the crane arm is in the full up position. The crane will only drop if the hangar door is in the full open position.

input: Open door; if crane up = true then door opens / =false then door will not move
    input: Lower crane/ship; door open = true then crane drops / =false then does not move
    input: Close door; crane up = true then door opens / =false then door does not move
    input: Raise crane; will always raise such that it was lowered to begin with. the logic hinges on the crane being lowered WITH the door open.

With the door open and crane arm lowered: when an entity docks to the arm a wireless signal is sent to raise the arm automatically without an input needing to be sent.
    That is pretty sweet! :)

Nice work man!

Reactions: Anubis Evo
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    God damn. I'm so glad I saw this thread when you posted it. You've really done a great job and it's been fun watching this build take shape.

Reaction score
    But that should say "Finish it. Now." Not "Finished". Seriously, who taught you your English verb tenses?

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    But that should say "Finish it. Now." Not "Finished". Seriously, who taught you your English verb tenses?
    Now, now be nice.
    No need to be hostile because of some problems with a language.

Reaction score
    Sorry guys x) I have a very bad english; Mais un excellent Français ^^'

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    ... I thought I was watching this thread... Got some catching up to do. ^-^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    I just wanted to thank everyone for the support and feedback that everyone shows here! I'm thrilled that there are so many people interested in seeing this completed; it helps give me the drive to keep going with it when I'm not sure where to go next :D

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    FUCKARONI. We solved the mystery of the unknown middle hangar. It's a dorsal hangar but the cutscene doesn't show it very well.

Reaction score
    Well well well. There is a hangar there, although the wiki's completely wrong about where it is.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    The t
    Well well well. There is a hangar there, although the wiki's completely wrong about where it is.
    The thing to also keep in mind is that it's a different class of ship but I'll look into it when I get home and see if I can't find a way to fit one in

Reactions: Lone_Puppy