Solaris Space Sector|Semi RPG|Dedicated Spacestation|No Gigantism|No Himatchi

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Need to hurry and add those turrets and more drones before it becomes target practice :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    If its a homebase you dont have to worry because they cant be damaged :P

Reaction score
    looks like a neat server will need to cheak it out tomorrow but just wondering how many people are on the server?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    @redbob depends ive had the server full last night

@firebattler ive seen some half ice crystle ships but i havnt seen a faction dedicated to them

Reaction score
    We should have a website up soon, its been built in code by a guy on our team. This would be great featured on the site. The sever is undergoing major changes to lore, factions and structures. This new update will feature as follows.

Auction rooms built onto spacestation in development in my singleplayer. (will be ported into the server once finished)

Dedicated shipyards (thats right shipyards, bulding spaceships floating in the middle of the cosmos is now frowned upon)

Social locals which will have thier own TS channels on our server. (thats right think Star Wars Mos Eisley cantina and that generic tune over and over and over and over...wow thats tireing)

Bounty hunter stations

Space astroid outpost\'s (design descretly stolen from the seen on Revenge of the Sith wink wink)

Many more in-game structures like warp gates and such.

Website shipyard page where people can list thier vessels and structure for auction where people can bid in a interative page plug-in.

Ship Classification Enforcement, thats right this means one person cant own a Titan class ship (dis-proportionate). 9 players in a faction is required for the faction to own a Titan. This is the same for all classes i.e the smaller the vessal size the lower the amount of players required to be in your faction.

Dedicated factory structures, i.e factions can fight for ownership of a rig on a planet that can be used to process raw materials at far faster rate than other factory structures littered throughout the galaxy.

Players can form merchant companys that will have thier own dedicated pages on the website allowing effective recruitment.

Storage space i.e spacestations will have private hangers for hire that players can rent allowing safe storage of thier vessels.

Thats all for now but we have much much more to come and we really excited with the direction of where the server is going. We aim to offer a far more immersive experience than over-croweded servers orientated on PVP solely.

Server Co-owner and acting Admin. Regards

-FR1ES

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    he means from star trek and yes you can join, also server slots have been updated to accomidate for more players in certain time zones

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Played here for a while and found out that the server owner and his UEE faction like to declare war on people they just don\'t like for whatever reason, and because their faction is based at spawn, you can\'t attack them and do damage to their fleet because of spawn area protection. I wouldn\'t play here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I hate to tell you you cant damage the \"fleet\" because its my factions homebase maybe you should learn about the game mechanics before bashing the server and on the war subject i only attacked you because you were at war with my allies.

Reaction score
    We as Admins in the server do not attack players, we patrol in space and are exposed to attack just like every other player. Factions can make thier stations indestructible to damage by marking it as thier homebase station. The UEE homebase is at spawn for multiple reason, one being that players arent allowed to push ships out of the sector spawn safe zone to attack them this allows us to watch the spawn for these players whilst we tend to other matters.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wow just wow lol, thats just amzing. How much time would you say you put into it so far?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    6 hours. Added some turrets and going to add on some larger docking areas