Solaris Space Sector|Semi RPG|Dedicated Spacestation|No Gigantism|No Himatchi

Reaction score
    Hello, I Am Zypherus. Im one of the server co-owners. There have been a few edits to the server so here they are.

Whitelist was added, Apply in main post

Lore: It\'s long so brace your self.

=[{Transmission start}]=

-[GE 1523]-

In the year 2058 of the common era, Humans launched their first interstellar space ship. This was sent to the nearest habitable planet to the earth. This was dubbed by its colonists as Eden. This marked the start of a new era for mankind. People started to refer to this year as galactic era (GE), Year 1. In GE 59 the United Empires of Earth was formed. Known to most people as the UEE, it quickly became the Highest government of all human colonies. This created a peace that lasted almost a thousand years. This peace did not last though as in GE 995 an unknown enemy known as the Rift attacked the human worlds. This first attack lasted almost 100 years and drove humanity to the brink of extinction. After 300 years of repopulation and peace, the Rift attacked once more. Due to the advancements in technology, this invasion was fended off in less than 10 years. However this left the UEE weakened as a large portion of its army was lost in the finishing battles of the war. Though life as usual started again, humanity was still living under the fear of a 3rd attack by the Rift. Because of this fear, People started to become violent and many former peaceful nations became bandit strongholds, relying on piracy of other nations for profit and survival. Amidst all this chaos, the UEE was rebuilding its fleets and preparing for the 3rd invasion. There were some though, that thought that the UEE was too controlling and was not doing enough for the invasion. These people formed a new faction called The United Free Nations. This faction was created to overthrow or undermine the UEE in order to ensure the safety and prosperity of its member nations and guard against attacks from the Rift. Nations and Ship pilots ?are now forced to pick sides. Join the Free Nations, or become a member nation of the UEE. This choice is up to you and you alone. No matter what side you choose, you still must be ready for the battles to come whether it be against the other government, Pirates or even the Rift itself. Will you become a loyal member of the UEE? Or will you rebel and side with the free nations. Whatever your choice, The fate of humanity is in your hands.

-The Observers

=[{Transmission End}]=

That\'s it, Have fun.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This reminds me of the game supreme commander: forged allience, only there the UEE is the UEF (United Earth Federation)...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Personally i dont see it but if you can prove a link that shows the supreme commander lore id be happy to fix things...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    The new update has a couple of bugs to do with currently docked ships so until thats sorted server wise there wont be a update but it wont be long!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    and couldnt do any damage so was going to relog went to connect and the final stage of connecting where it says logging in as castiel gets stuck and crashes

Reaction score
    A mysterius drone aprocens a UEE ship. it dont awnser to the hailings, it scans the database, it`s hailing the ship

Stranger, I bid you greetings in the name of the Tophat.

If you are reading this then you will have encountered one of our messengers drones and are therefore a spacefaring race. Soon you will see more evidence of us, this is no cause for alarm.

When you encounter one of our ships or outposts then welcome it. We have much to offer a faithful friend. We are five castes, one people. The earth caste build and manufacture, the air caste pilot and navigate, the water caste liase and arbitrate, the fire caste guard our holdings and defeat our enemies. All are bound to the dream of bringing a new way to the universe.

Peace

I hope you will choose to share the culture, technology and protection of the Tophat empire.

(bonus point if you knove what is is forme =) )

Sorry for my bad english

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ahem, Since there are no application questions listed (or any that I have seen) I will make up a few.

1. Why do you want to join our server?

Becaus it sounds cool and I have heard good things about it. Also I like the role play aspect in these servers it adds something extra to the game almost like a sense of purpose rather than flying around getting credits.

2. Do you swear on your own blood that you will help to defend the human race from extinction?

Uhhh.... I\'m a human, right?

3. Yes, yes you are.

Then yes I do.

4. Will you follow server rules and role play?

To the best of my abillity, yes.

5. Do you have TS (Team Speak)?

Of course. :) Anyone who plays as many pc games as I do does.

6. Do you like chocolate?

Why is this in the application?

7. To see whether you are human or not.

Oh then uhhh.... Yes?

-Sword, the guy who sits there and laughs immediately after someone does something stupid and gets hurt