Solaris Space Sector|Semi RPG|Dedicated Spacestation|No Gigantism|No Himatchi

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Explore the depths of space and land in the sector of space known in local tongue as Solaris, A sector recently discovered that hasn’t been spoiled by war, vandalism or scavenging. But the UEE (United Empire of Earth) is only allowing a select few to venture into this cosmos. Under regulation 230 of the UEE Rules of Engagement, law is only is present within the sector 2,2,2. Pirates beware and merchants far more. Factions war over planets and precious minerals for supreme dominance.

The UEE is preparing deployment of a Titan class space station to be stationed at 2,2,2 for mercantile activities and to act as a meeting place. So wait-out.

Ships in UEE colours will patrol space for bandits or pirates so be warned you lawless scallywags!

• Features are as follows:
    • Faction warfare and deployment
    • Monitored ship catalogue
    • Non PVP Spawn for safe spawning
    • Faction interaction
    • Bounty Hunter Missions (subject to state)
    • Enlistment to the UEE
    • Management of GIGANTISM (Players with cubes of Cannons spawned will be banned) however we welcome with open arms proportionate ships with appropriate weapons installed. Also only large factions can have Titan sized spaceships 9 members in faction to qualify (7,500 mass or above).
    • Fast Connection with 99.9% no lag (stress tested with AI) no lie
    • Server upkeep 99.9% (Down-Time only when updating to newest version) also no lie
    • Admins have been chosen with the up-most care. (If you see and Admin abusing powers please send their name to: [email protected]
    • Teamspeak channel: s7.picklehosting.com:10034 (New channel coming soon)
    • Use family friendly language
    • Enlist today at your nearest recruitment office for the UEE and make space a safer place!! Apply below v
    • Quality ships and spacestations (something we all care about ;)
    • Modified shops to prevent meta-selling (players scavenging stations for billions)
    • Custom Website with Forums and Catalogue gallery (so you know what you are buying ;) (In the future)

The server is currently under no whitelist so no need to apply. Got a friend bring them too! No permission to form a faction to protect your assets.

For Factions v

Contact the email provided above is you wish for your faction to be featured on our site (Logo and short description required. Added option of a roster can also be supplied free of charge. My favourite Price!!!! XD

Want a Teamspeak for you and your mates? then apply in the email above.

Come join us and create space in your image....... Images of space in flames, floating debris, super nova’s and possible flood sightings unavailable at this time thankyou for your patience.

SERVER IP: 198.15.115.138:4281

Reaction score
    I really like the ideas and features of this server. It is promising and looks like it will attract a lot of people, mainly of a good crowd. I am gonna check it out. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Im sorry i dont know the fix for that error but starmade has a channel for support with problems i recomend you try there, i hop eyou get it sorted :)

Reaction score
    The UEE is recruiting ony TS users, and are operating space mobilisation and construction of spacestation.

Come and join us :D

Reaction score
    Been playing on this server for the last like 6 hours. Been having a blast admin\'s are great

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve been playing on this server as the second in command of Doom Corp. And i\'ve got to say, its a well run server with a good crowd of people. I urge you all to try it out and stay a while. You may even want to join Doom Corp. (we\'re a legitimate business)