Sol Remembrance Heavy RP server [OLD, PLEASE REMOVE]

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Vaum

Character Name: The Vaum

Character Age: 2809

Character Appearance: hosts body at this time. 6ft 9. pure white skin. red eyes. Canine like teeth. Strong.

Character Backstory It grew up in a tiger like body on its planet learning the way all Psi's do by joining minds with older psis, or reading mind archives. Eventually he (as he prefered to be in male hosts) travelled away from his system in a host of the son of his first body. Apon siscovering a civilization of inteligent beings who called themselves humans The Vaum tried introducing himself. Scared of the psi and its body the humans attacked him. If he had of suspected anything he would had been able to stop them but as he was seeking peace and the humans seemed hard to read he was unable. They killed his body with ease the vaum only just separating himself and it before he too died. Deciding to travel back to his homeworld to gain another host, an unintelligent (for otherwise it means symbiodis instead of control) humanoid race called the Guagroph. Now more powerful The Vaum Headed out again this time spending periods out of his host exploring first hand the life of humans. When he thought he knew enough he introduced himself and the psi race to humans...

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    We have completed 2 starter ships, and are half finished with the custom pirate fleet! We are still looking for builders to help us refit all the stations and finish all the ships!

Reaction score
    IGN: Umi

Character Name: Avie Gallven

Character Age: 16

Character Appearance: Has red hair, Blue eyes with a little green sparkle, Whitish tanned,is 5 Ft 4"

Character Back story: Lived on a Planet on the Edge Looked like earth but it was destroyed by Interplanetary War. A 100,000 People where left. They left there planet and went out side of the Galaxy and live on there outpost Space Station to live on. 12 years has past since that tragic day and when Avie turned 16 she left the Space Station to Explore the Galaxy. She just did not feel like she fit in. Her parents died of the Plague along with 1000 other people. Avie does not look like her race she looks Human but she is not. The race looks like Furry Humans all she is missing is the fur and she would like them. This is why she feels out of place. The Story of Avie Gallven is just geeing Started.I

Last edited:

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Money's can say no anytime he wants. But i'm going to say accepted.

Reaction score
    Thanks
    If you want me to fix any thing on my lore. Just Ask me and I will.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    IGN: Cato_Riker

Character Name: Cato Riker

Character Age: 26

Character Appearance: Medium height, medium build, black hair, green eyes

Character Backstory: Growing up, Cato has always felt a personal vendetta against the Kal'Uran. Many of his ancestors, on both sides of his family, had participated in many of the wars against them. He was told stories of his long lost relatives, who had done everything from getting crushed by Tungsten rods, to bleeding to death from genetically engineered Kal'Uran plagues. He grew up with tales of his great-great-great-great grandfather building and firing a crude railgun at ships he could only see with a telescope (The shell bounced harmlessly off the hull and he was atomized several seconds later) and his great-great-great grandmother stopping riots on the colony ship.

In terms of growing up, he had a normal childhood on the city station, so there is not much to be said here, other than he loved hanging around whatever passed for a ship there.

Cato has taken classes in ship upkeep and maintenance, piloting, and small arms combat. He has something to start.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: Cato_Riker

Character Name: Cato Riker

Character Age: 26

Character Appearance: Medium height, medium build, black hair, green eyes

Character Backstory: Growing up, Cato has always felt a personal vendetta against the Kal'Uran. Many of his ancestors, on both sides of his family, had participated in many of the wars against them. He was told stories of his long lost relatives, who had done everything from getting crushed by Tungsten rods, to bleeding to death from genetically engineered Kal'Uran plagues. He grew up with tales of his great-great-great-great grandfather building and firing a crude railgun at ships he could only see with a telescope (The shell bounced harmlessly off the hull and he was atomized several seconds later) and his great-great-great grandmother stopping riots on the colony ship.

In terms of growing up, he had a normal childhood on the city station, so there is not much to be said here, other than he loved hanging around whatever passed for a ship there.

Cato has taken classes in ship upkeep and maintenance, piloting, and small arms combat. He has something to start.
    Accepted.

IGN: Umi

Character Name: Avie Gallven

Character Age: 16

Character Appearance: Has red hair, Blue eyes with a little green sparkle, Whitish taned,is 5 Ft 4"

Character Backstory: Lived on a Planet on the Edge Looked like earth but it was destroyed by Interplanetary War. A 100,000 People where left. They left there planet and went out side of the Galaxy and live on there outpost Space Station to live on. 12 years has past since that tragic day and when Avie turned 16 she left the Space Station to Explore the Galaxy. She just did not feel like she fit in. Her parents died of the Plague along with 1000 other people. Avie does not look like her race she looks Human but she is not. The race looks like Furry Humans all she is missing is the fur and she would like them. This is why she feels out of place. The Story of Avie Gallven is just geting Started.
    Interesting species, accepted.

Reaction score
    Furry People Race AKA (Falnors) Planet (Pure)

They are a race that does not believe in living on other planets because they believe all other planets are not pure like there. There Planet was Huge. So they never ran out of room. They are fast Breeds instead of every 9 months it is 3 months for them to give birth and takes them a full 20 years to grow up

1. Oh how do they feel about space stations?

They do not like Space Stations but they Built their own 300 years ago to fit there planet’s Atmosphere.

2. They have a lifespan of 20 years or that’s their childhood?

20 is when they are fully grown and they have a life span of 234 years. The oldest ones are about 300 years but it is rare to live that long for them but there is only like 2 of them now.

3. What do they actually look like?

They are very tall people. Females run the Planet and Males are Brutes. They are very smart people. When I say brutes I mean they are Strong. They are just not as smart. They are just strong. Women are the ones who teach them everything they know.

Women are on Average 5-7 feet tall. Men are about 8-10 feet tall. They got Hair all over them but if they shave they look just like Humans but they do not believe in Shaving. They are actually much Smarter than Humans they can make AI without any Errors. They think they are a pure race in every way.

4. Common, uncommon, rare or extremely rare

Extremely rare. There is only 100,000 of them left and you will never really see them unless you trade with them. They have a lot of things people can use.

5. What is the History of these People?

Year 135,923,445 BC There was life on Pure and it was growing fast faster than any life in the whole Galaxy.

Suddenly in 1000 years it was like life was always on the planet. They called them self’s the Falnors.

Year 135,924,234 1000 years after the BIG EVENT ON PLANET PURE.

Life so it was called it was a very dark world most night’s war after war was being waged between the Falnor people. It was a Blood Bath. Year 167,352,003, 31,427,768 later Female and Males Split up some men went with the women to the other side of the planet because they did not what war. One side on the planet was nothing but war the other side with almost just females was all about building Space Station for emery evacuation just in case the world gets destroyed by the block heads that what nothing but war. 1000 years later 167,353,034 once they figured out how to use neutron bombs it was all kill and no explosion. The radiation from it only took 3 years to lift and you could move right back into a city and no life to be found. They used them for 1,609,098 it was annihilation for our race.

There were only 6billion of use left I was only 4 when it happened. War between the two sides Interplanetary Annihilation. I thought that was the end of use that day in tell my mom and dad grab me and we rode. I did not know where we were going but you could see the Battle in the Sky men and their war. It was like a Million of them but what did I know I was just a kid. We got to the Space port on the planet we went into the building we had to leave are stuff be hide to get a ticket we were the 06 Shuttle and 34 fourth seat up. We got on to the Shuttle. It took another 20 mins Intel all the ships where filled there were only 100 of them and each one could fit 1000 people on them. The ship took off in 10 mins we were in Space heading to the Capitol ship. Once we landed in side of the ship Vito I noticed 1 ship was hit and a lot of people died my mom tried to cover my eyes but I will always remember that day. It took 1 month to get to the space Station Xtro but we made it with only a fraction of are population. 12 years later. Star Date: 168,962,144 present day 3 years after the tragic plague 1000 people died. The Day I left my new home to explore the Galaxy.

Signing off: Avie Gallaven

Last edited:

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Pretty interesting so far Avie, if you make it more detailed and larger, then it will be a very interesting species for players to be able to play as.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    NOTICE: Sadly, do to a updating bug, the server lost all its factions. I am extremely sorry and am trying to figure out what went wrong. If this caused any large problems, feel free to let me know, and I will try to help you to the best of my abilities.

Last edited:

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    We have finished our pirate fleet! You can expect to find these beauty's flying around now!:

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Pfft, by the time I'm finished , there will be over 50 different pirate ships, and at least 10 custom pirate stations. So go oh shit all you want, I going to make it diverse :3

Reactions: DNervix

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Pfft, by the time I'm finished , there will be over 50 different pirate ships, and at least 10 custom pirate stations. So go oh shit all you want, I going to make it diverse :3
    We're all doooooooooooooooomed

In all seriousness, the amount of work you put in is really impressive.