Snataris Colonial Fleetyards - NEW: HoloSuite Ultimate Edition

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yes when I saw that update, I knew the first thing I had to do was to update the thruster module and create a larger version while I'm at it :) Note that I also want to update the modular interior to make use of displays, but I am waiting a bit with that in case we get more display upgrades in the near future.

All of these "parts" are actually meant for a battleship project, which is progressing very well, but I will only start posting the progress here once more work on the raw hull is done.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Yes when I saw that update, I knew the first thing I had to do was to update the thruster module and create a larger version while I'm at it :) Note that I also want to update the modular interior to make use of displays, but I am waiting a bit with that in case we get more display upgrades in the near future.

All of these "parts" are actually meant for a battleship project, which is progressing very well, but I will only start posting the progress here once more work on the raw hull is done.
    Any chance to get a thruster download? So that we can steal borrow be inspired by them? :D

Thalanor

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I would really love to do that just now - but I have a policy to not release a major ship part before I have released at least 1 complete ship that uses that part, for obvious reasons. The modular interior is an exception because it just provides the tools, but still has to be assembled manually :)

Reactions: Gasboy

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Those engines look super boss, wouldn't want to stand behind 'em! I love the way you used the slabs and pipes on them, too.

(Nice shiny new avatar, btw!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Those are incredibly cool engines indeed. Got to come up with something of the sort for my own bland hunks of junk.

Reaction score
    Just realized that with docked thruster we could use different plumes colors on the same ship. Or it isn't working ?

Thalanor

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just realized that with docked thruster we could use different plumes colors on the same ship. Or it isn't working ?
    Unfortunately that does not work - but I don't know if that is intended or a bug

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    So much amazing stuff, yet just a finger's grasp away.

Thalanor

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Concept art for a 3m wide hololog for a CIC that can display 10 lines of text, each line with its own color. This is just a mockup for now, the actual logic I will still have to build (it is possible though).

Made by using the divine character " ௌ".

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Concept art for a 3m wide hololog for a CIC that can display 10 lines of text, each line with its own color. This is just a mockup for now, the actual logic I will still have to build (it is possible though).

Made by using the divine character " ௌ".

Haha, thanks! Didn't know that special character existed. I'd been using another big character, but this is a much better one.

Thalanor

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Haha, thanks! Didn't know that special character existed. I'd been using another big character, but this is a much better one.
    To make your experience perfect: google for "unicode hair space" to pixel-align text after doing the raw adjustment with ௌ

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    To make your experience perfect: google for "unicode hair space" to pixel-align text after doing the raw adjustment with ௌ
    Thanks for the suggestion, I really appreciate it! Keep up the excellent work, btw.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Hat's off to you buddy, this is crazy good. Also thanks for the "ௌ" find. It will prove most useful.
    Also take a look at n and m spaces. There are many different sized spaces you can copy and paste into the display blocks that'll help you conserve character count.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Also take a look at n and m spaces. There are many different sized spaces you can copy and paste into the display blocks that'll help you conserve character count.
    I use the em space now, but I wonder if there is another elusive whitespace character that's any bigger. Would be nice if TAB was a thing.