Small PVE Server looking for new players - IP 198.176.28.12:25585

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey Marcvs101,

Your free to join us whenever you like, on the list.

Reaction score
    whitelist me? (ingame name) Higuera,also working on a mothership so if theres blueprints and when i finnish it.gonna mostly show it off on server

Reaction score
    What is the starting amount of credits? Been playing on 4 different servers, PvP, RP,Creative am a builder and have some large battle platforms that eat pirates up . If you could use a well versed SM player let me know. Also speed at 200 may seem good but makes ship handling a pain and can cause lag. My ign is: CaptScragg

Reaction score
    I would like to be considered along with my step son . Ign for me is Jericoz and my stepson is Rinthallion.
    Sounds like a nice server

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Guys,

You are all now on the whitelist, CryogenicCaveman, higuera, CaptScragg, Jericoz and Rinthallion.

Speed of 200 seems fine for most of us, some have even requested it to be set higher but it stays for now.

Starting credits is 50k I believe, in work atm so would need to check later for sure. This server is for fun, if you need a load of credits at start then just let me know. I\'m not going to force people to start over if they have blueprints they just want to load in and play its all good.

Ronatobe.

Reaction score
    Rinthallion and I need some credits to spwn our ships in if at all possible. Will let you know how many we will need.

Reaction score
    Could you please whitelist my friend SlugWarrior? He is litterally just starting and the community on the server seems a great place to teach him. Thanks ronatobe!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Shophaune,

Your friend is now on the whitelist, I hope he enjoys his stay with us.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Would love to join you all and fly around on a PVE server! Please add me, the name is Snlop

Reaction score
    would like to join nick is HookManJack

what build are you running the starmade-build_20140114_182618 or the pre-build starmade-build_20140205_153510

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi guys,

HookManJack and Snlop both added to whitelist. We run version 20140114_182618.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have always been a PvE person and I hate when people wreck my stuff. This server sounds amazing and I would love to join. Also would you spawn in pirates to fight if requested?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m 11 and I am fairly new to Starmade. I think this server would really help me. I want to help make a friendly community as well.

Reaction score
    I have been waiting for a good server like this to come around, I\'m MrSkyrawr, all I like to do is fight pirates and Build mega ships. It would be an honor if I could join your server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    away from all that pvp and bounties and fleet wars ect.

May i join?

IGN:steathinator9837

Survivalist with 6 months experience