Small PVE Server looking for new players - IP 198.176.28.12:25585

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys,

Glad you want to join us. Early days yet but so far so good, all been nice and relaxed, friendly casual gaming, players coming and going doing their own thing, people helping players defend their stations from pirate attack when they call for help a real nice environment to relax and play. Exactly what I was hoping for.

Come on in, pick your spot of the universe to call your own, your both whitelisted and more than welcome.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nice to finely meet someone that has a friendly server. I would like to join your server please. I am a very nice and wont cause no trouble. my in-game name is, caliber00.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m tired of every single server out there being full of hardcore pvpers and griefers. Since i\'m and old minecraft constructor it would be nice to join a peacefull pve server. If possible count me in :D

ign: Shin

Reaction score
    I would like to join

IGN:Assozat

I am 13 and like to RP. Also My username came off a random generator and Is not said Ass but pronounced As-so-zat.

:)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Steam Boy

Whitelist doesn\'t seem to like names with spaces, how would you like me to enter your in game name?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    this is just the server I\'ve been looking for i am a primarily PvE player in all games. Looking to have fun in a friendly environment and learn from other people. I\'m tired of joining servers only to be shot at in the first five minutes by a player owned cap ship. Would be happy helping someone with a joint build project.
    My User is Merizumo. Thanks

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Merizumo,

Welcome to our server, hope to see you come join us real soon :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello ronatobe i would love to join your server and all so make it my primary server if you would mind the times on starmade is now and 2 hours from here :P

and thats all

Reaction score
    This server looks like fun, ill join if you let me, in game name is Tlazerburn, ive been looking for a good pve server for a long time.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys,

tango_down2417, azimuth, Tlazerburn and Joe all on the list, welcome to our server.

Reaction score
    N: Marcvs101

I\'ve been always oriented more towards PVE than PVP (mostly because i have still a lot to learn), however I couldn\'t find any servers with players running on GMT, so I\'ve basically played alone... I would like to join the server to actually try to enstablish in a cooperative environment.