Sinistar Industries: Babylon 5 ships and other work.

Reaction score
    your star fury should be presented in typical fashion and thats in a squadron formation

Reaction score
    your star fury should be presented in typical fashion and thats in a squadron formation
    It's probably Garibaldi or Ivanova on another maverick run.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Lol, could be that lone pilot looking for the shadow ships....

It's probably Garibaldi or Ivanova on another maverick run.
    or one of them.....

So, once all my uploads have been approved, I am going to have to update the resource and use Standard Armor instead of Advanced Armor. There really isn't room to fit anymore Thrust blocks on a lot of those ships....especially the Starfury...lol I had to shoe-horn everything in there as it is when that weapon combo change came, and the addition of a Shield Recharger block came out....there just isn't any more space and still keep the size and look appropriate. Again I ask....How does everyone feel about the change from Advanced Armor to Standard Armor for the some of the fighters????

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    yeah cuz that allways goes well little ship hunter shadows or a lone mavrrick =)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442092266,1442092171][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I started work on some Shadow ships from Babylon 5....
    enjoy!

Shadow Fighter

lol is that my little test ship ?

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Just wanted to say I am still here! ;) Been busy doing some real life things and a few custom pieces(not for Starmade) for clients, currently been waiting on some changes in Starmade before I complete some of the larger ships, as it may affect them. I will keep you all posted.

Question:
    What larger ship from the Babylon 5 Universe would you all like to see made available sooner rather than later?

~Have fun out in the verse!

Reactions: NuclearFun
    Reaction score
    Just wanted to say I am still here! ;) Been busy doing some real life things and a few custom pieces(not for Starmade) for clients, currently been waiting on some changes in Starmade before I complete some of the larger ships, as it may affect them. I will keep you all posted.

Question:
    What larger ship from the Babylon 5 Universe would you all like to see made available sooner rather than later?

~Have fun out in the verse!
    a Centauri Primus class battlecruiser :)

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hello all, been busy with life and what not. I have redone and cleaned up some textures, as well as trying to finish up a Babylon 5 texture pack worthy enough to release. Also, working on that Centauri Primus Battlecruiser ;)

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Added Shield effect Version 4 to the first post!! check it out (Here)
    and let me know what you think! ;)

note: I know the animated gif isn't all that smooth, but you get the gist.

Last edited:

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I know it's in the suggestion thread but for those who don't frequent that area....
    here is a draft of a new Main Menu Screen:

it came out pretty nice....

Last edited:

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I know it's in the suggestion thread but for those who don't frequent that area....
    here is a draft of a new Main Menu Screen:

it came out pretty nice....
    Looks very nice but it needs more starmade ships.

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Looks very nice but it needs more starmade ships.
    true, I will be putting the Starmade version of the Babylon 5 station in the viewport as well as a shot from inside a Starmade fighter. This is but a draft after all, just to see if everything would work out right. ;)

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Thought I'd share something my brother and I just had to make from scratch. We were looking at the old smedit version of the Babylon 5 station I had done, and for it to work with the 1:1 scale fighters..........it just wouldn't. I made the decision to make the station in accordance with the larger ships we are making and that scale would be 1/3rd of normal size. Sooooo, here is the framework I am doing and my brother started on the aft section up to the rotating section....and YES it is going to be rotating, I already have the logic blocks in as a proof of concept.

Babylon 5 Station
    Length = 2,681 Meters Long

Babylon 5 Station

you can see the much older Smedit version at only 900 meters long to the right side (behind from this view) of this one, We are using that as a visual reference.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    so, I have been doing a Babylon 5 Custom texture pack.... its mostly in the custom textures, except the force fields, advance, standard, normal hulls, circuits, and plex door. Let me know what you think....

The colored stripes are the bottom section of the walls in Babylon 5, ie: Blue Sector, Red Sector, etc. The top section is a plain one and one with a card reader or switch, plus some wall screens. There are floors, lights, room walls and bottom sections as well. I also have the following hulls,
    Shadow, Narn, Minbari, Vorlon, and Centauri. There is even the Drazi engine glow bit as well ;). I'm still debating on putting the rest of the Races hulls in, but I can just use the Advanced /or Standard Hulls too.....not sure yet. This is still a bit of a W.I.P. but I figured I would show how far I've come since my old texture pack.

Closer look at the walls with bottom sections and floors....

note: in the closer picture, the Narn armor was not the final design.

Last edited:

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    testing the new Shadow Armor out on a couple Shadow vessels....

Shadow Seeker

Shadow Scout

they came out quite well ;)

note: to those observant, yes I did darken the Shadow Armor lol I had to :) The result came out amazing.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Just don't come at them from any system that has a nebula or an abundance of background/ambience glows.