simple suggestion for the map

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Pretty simple idea for a simple annoyance. On the map the options for what to display should either be persistant meaning their values stay the same when logging back into a server. Or at the very least make the default for "faction territory" to be off. I don't see much use for it normally because it just makes sectors different colors with no discernable way to tell which colors are for which factions. I only really use it to find an empty system to make a new hb. My computer isnt the best but it is decent I usually run about 60fps with bloom enabled, but as soon as I enter the map it is easily halfed because of all the faction territory colors. that and all the colors tightly packed can sometimes be an eyesore IMO.

Reactions: Lone_Puppy
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    After the big npc faction update comes out, they should (in addition to proper faction colors) take the filter checkbox for "faction territory" and break it down so there's a checkbox for each main faction, one for all player factions, and one for all procedural factions. Otherwise a fully claimed galaxy would be hard to look at, and interpret.

I'm personally looking forward to any galaxy map improvements that they choose to add in, after the factions are added.