Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

When seeking serenity one often looks for S.H.A.D.E.

====================Welcome====================

Greeting Citizens to the main thread of few of the core staff of the Serene Horizons Build GroupLINK. In this thread you can find custom creations, links to sub threads catered to specific themes, projects or builds as well as updates of projects by the following creators: SkyHawk024 and Stike7g5.

====================Mission Statement====================

This is a Joint build thread between SkyHawk024 and Stike7g5. We strive to provide the best Replica and custom made ships that we can. Collectively this thread is to show case Custom ships as well as serve as a central HUB as well as provide previews or showcase for Replicas from any Series.

====================Serene Horizons Build Group====================

We welcome all Citizens across all horizons, whether it be countries, Sci-Fis or build styles can come together and enjoy a common interest. Creating the greatest, most innovative, toughest or sleekest space born vessel, base of operations or masterpiece one can muster. Here at the Horizons, we encourage collaboration among our members to help one another improve our builds and develop our own unique build styles and to beacon a new Horizon for the StarMade Community in whole.

====================SkyHawk024====================

Introduction from the Author
    Su'Cuy (Hello), I'm SkyHawk024 my Brother and I are shipwrights. I specialize in custom builds of utilitarian and personal use, IE shuttles, yachts, fighters, and so on and so forth. I also do replicas as closely to scale as possible mainly Star Wars in Origin. Most of my custom builds usually are spin offs of Star Wars vessels or have a strong Star Wars-y feel. But in the mean time kick back and relax, and see ya out there in the cosmos!

• Serene Horizons Advanced Development and Engineering
      • Current Thread
      • To act as both the central hub of SkyHawk024 and Stike7g5 project previews
      • Doubles as a showcase for new Custom made ships by either author

====================stike7g5====================

Introduction from the Author
    Su'Cuy Auretii, (Hello Outsiders{Non-Mandalorian}) As My Brother in arms said We are shipwrights of the Serene Horizons I myself specialize in highly detailed replicas of Ships from any sci-fis with a main focus in Star Wars. I also work on custom designs ones created by myself and by others when requested. Stay Serene and explore new Horizons
    Series Scale
    As an effort for my ships to better scale with one another I have devised a scaling system denoted by series. The Series are Gold, Black, Platinum and Cobalt, and every ship in their respected series will be completely compatible with one another via interactions like Docking as well as generally match to scaling with one another. The Scaling of each series works like so:
    • Gold - 1:3 or Third Scale, ships in this scale are a third of their actual size​
    • BLACK - 1:1 or True scale, these ships are built as close to True to scale as possible​
    • Platinum - 3:1 or 3x Scale, these ships are built 3 times as large as there proper size for sake of detail​
    • Cobalt - Special Scale, These ships are scaled up or down on a case by case scenario.​

Click the Ship name to see the initial post for its WIP and Recent to find the most recent update

• Imperial Fleet Project (IFP)
      • In this project you will witness the replications of ships and vehicle of all shapes and sizes that hold some form of ties with the Intergalactic Empire. These include but not limited to the machinery utilized by the Grand Army of the Republic, The Confederacy of Independent Systems, The Galactic Empire, Imperial Remnants, the First Order and many, many more, across all continuity both Legends and Canon.
    • Mandalorian Fleet Initiative (MFI)
      • This initiative is to bring awareness to and to bring more ships built, used or owned by Mandalorian individuals and the Mandalorian Society in whole. These range from Fighter craft to Military Capital ships to Civilian Transports. As long as it was Used by a Mandalorian, or built by one, I'll try to replicate it.
    • SWTOR Project (SWTOR)
      • Main focus Here is to bring about Ships one would find in BioWare's MMORPG Star Wars The Old Republic starting with the Player ships and branching out from there.
    • Project Galaxies (PG)
      • This one is mostly a filler project to cover any category of Star Wars ships not mentioned in the previous projects.
    • Project Endless Horizons (PEH)
      • The Goal of Project Endless Horizons is to cover any ship or station from any other series other than Star Wars. The idea is demonstrate that Serenity can come about in the coexistence of all fandoms.
    • Serene Horizons Advanced Development and Engineering (SHADE)
      • To act as both the central hub of SkyHawk024 and Stike7g5 project previews
      • Doubles as a showcase for new Custom made ships by either author

Last edited:
    Reactions: silverfoe
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You... guys... ROCK!
    I also specialize in replica builds (I prefer working on smaller builds). You might have known about the Star Wars server I ran, that I am about to attempt to bringing back to life, StarWarZone. I would love to be able to use some of your larger builds, and maybe request a few for my server. Just might decide to join you guys, too.

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Joining the Sentinel-Class in my ever going quest to provide the top quality Star Wars Ships, is the Lambda-Class T4a Shuttle. It is Fully featured, Jump-Drive, Stop-Effects, Landing Gear, Rotatable S-Foils, Full Interior and Cockpit/Escape Pod.

You can download it here

Last edited:

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Another Shuttle release by yours truly, The Predecessor of the Lambda T4a the one and only Theta-Class T2c Shuttle. Used by the Galactic Republic to shuttle VIPs between planets, and most famously used by Darth Sidious to pick up his apprentice Darth Vader after the tragic battle of Mustafar.

Download it HERE

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

So, late yesterday evening I decided My Fury-Class Interceptor from BioWare's Star Wars The Old Republic needed a complete Overhaul in preparations for the Power Update. Basic hull shaping and interior layout, as well as the main feature of the ship the deploy-able S-Foils flanking the ventral and dorsal surfaces.

Pictured Below is my Older version built in 2015 and the newer version that I am currently working on. As well as a reference model I managed to smedit in to get some of the shaping correct. Mainly the view-screen of the bridge section.

Left - New, Right-Old

Left-Old, Centre-New, Right-Reference

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Fury Update
    I Completed most of the exterior shaping and have thus begun working on forming the interior and detailing both exterior and interior portions of the ship. So far Rails are set up for the S-Foils, Landing Gear, boarding ramp and 3 of the interior doors, I have mostly completed the connecting hall between the main compartment and the bridge area and begun working on the Main compartment and detailing the two flanking halls port and starboard of the main compartment.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Very nice all around. The lights on the sides of the ramp are particularly striking to me. It looks like they were put into the game for that specific purpose, despite being a common, multipurpose block. Very nice.

Reaction score
    I am proud to release the CT-5024 SkipRay-IIs predecessor the CT-524 SkipRay MK2 and MK3 variants. This ship would not have been able to be brought to you if it weren't for SkyHawk024 and his backups of older ships he had built.

I really like this one. Do you mind uploading it to the CC please? =) Anyway I really want to have such a ship, I might build one on my own. Nice work overall. I am not a Star Wars interpretations fan, but I really like that you focus on smaller ships and fighters too.

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    JinM
    I really like this one. Do you mind uploading it to the CC please? =) Anyway I really want to have such a ship, I might build one on my own. Nice work overall. I am not a Star Wars interpretations fan, but I really like that you focus on smaller ships and fighters too.
    First - thank you very much, as an artist (more than just StarMade), the simple thought that other appreciate the work I put into these ships means a lot to me.
    Second - the CT-524 SkipRay Mark 2 and Mark 3 variants are actually included in the latest update to my CT-5024 SkipRay-II (HERE). I thought about releasing it separate, but seeing how it was in fact the predecessor of the same ship in sorts I combined it with her successor and released them as the Legacy update.
    Lastly - Star Wars is not the only Sci-Fi I have interests in, and I do have plans to build other franchises ships as well as I have several custom designs I am working on atm, but Star Wars is one of my main go to's for it wide variety, that and also I am just a MASSIVE Fan, and I often draw inspirations from the design aesthetics.

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Updates to the Fury-Class Interceptor. I Completed detailing the exterior and working on the interior portions of the ship. I may adjust it some more before release but she is now ready for whenever the new power system in released.

Ramp Chamber/ Airlock Access

Inside the Ship just after the Airlock/ Ramp

Connecting tunnel between Airlock/Ramp Access and Central Chamber

Updated Central Chamber

Cargo Hold

Engine Room

Captain's Quatres

Updated Medical Bay

Updated Port side Connecting tunnel (to be more accurate with the in-game rendering from SWTOR)

Conference Room

Crew Quartres

Connecting Tunnel Between the Bridge and Main Chamber

Close-up on the Cockpit area of the Bridge

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

And a part of a sub-project of mine to Revamp old builds, I present to you the Crusader-Class Corvette. The Chin Turret is more or less a place holder until I can come up with something better. presumably using the systems put in place with the upcoming weapons overhaul

With most of the exterior shaping and elements in place I was able to begin work on the interior of the ship. Since I helped lordzorax with his Jehavey'ir Class Assault Ships Interior (Being the Mandalorian Fan and expert), and since I did such a good job (my opinion) with its interior, I decided to load it in and take inspirations with what I did in the Jehaey'ir for the Crusader, given I am modernizing it a bit, but Mandalorians are highly traditional meaning elements from Jehavey'ir would appear in the Crusader despite the LARGE time gap between the two ships.
    Bridge

Undefined Catwalks and Ramps

Computer and Control Room (Below the Bridge)

Brig

Crew barracks (Enough for 60 crew members to rest. The ship is quoted for 80 members. May add an additional 20 bunks further back in the ship)

Reactions: Rumcajz

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

Update for my Crusader-Class Corvette Revamp. More Interior work completed, Just needs some finer detailing, Boarding Ramp, and the Landing Gear then I can work on the Turrets and exterior elements of the ship.

First off, the connecting corridor between the Bow section to midship

Main Hall in mid-ship, this area contains 4x5 person crew quarters, 2 refreshers units, turret control terminals and other random terminals as well as a power conduit detailing across the middle of the roof

Took inspiration from both interiors I created in the past for the Crusader-Class Corvette (v2), as well as lordzorax 's Jehavey'ir for the Power reactor room

Incomplete Cargo hold

Back to the bow of the ships interior, updated the catwalks to give access to the port and starboard airlocks, a modified USD type 1

And finally updated the holding cells to be more reminiscent of the ones seen in Star Wars the Clone Wars.

Reactions: Rumcajz and Scypio

Stike7g5

Mandalorian Shipwright
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

I placed the Crusader on hold until power and weapons receive their respective updates for a third of the crusader is her guns I don't want to have to redesign the turrets within weeks of each other. In the meantime I began work on another ship from SWTOR. The Republic Trooper's BT-7 Thunderclap! At the end of Day One of the build I have the interior floor plan laid out, started work on shaping the main hull/ wing, started to shape the cockpit and marked where the engine nacelles, escape pod, Main Gun and USD will go.

Reactions: Rumcajz and Scypio