SATURN Shipyards -- Creativity to the Max!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    IGN: tacotown99
    Faction (optional): Lazarus
    Timezone / Nationality: US/ Central
    Pictures of completed work: here is an Imgur link http://imgur.com/a/FKx2A (please ignore the spelling)

Reasons to apply:my old sever Trace (RIP) is shutting down.
    Extra information:
    well I've been playing since the great Yogscast rush im in to more modding ships then building the massive things we call frigates.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: Trollerbobman
    Faction (optional): The Tinion Armada
    Timezone / Nationality: Central Australian Time
    Pictures of completed work: Just got back in to starmade, only one ship finished so far http://imgur.com/a/oXeny
    Reasons to apply: Firstly, I want to come back to SATURN because of how good it was back in the good old days. Secondly, my mate Zyrr is in, so why the hell not.
    Extra information: I Live in South Australia. I have played Minecraft (Vanilla and modded), Kerbal Space Program (Vanilla and modded), Starcraft 2, Robocraft, Halo: CE and Left 4 Dead 2

Reaction score
    IGN: Vaxscene
    Faction (optional):
    N/A
    Timezone / Nationality: Canadian! =D
    Pictures of completed work: Unfortunately I've only just restarted starmade and have yet to build anything because I am still looking for a server to dedicate my time to. I assure you though, I take it seriously and am capable of creating adequate ships and such.
    Reasons to apply: I've just started playing again but I don't have any interest in starmade unless I am part of a fun group of people who love RP and just generally having a good time together. Otherwise I get bored.
    Extra information:
    I really hope my lack of pictures of past work won't be a problem. I really wish to be a part of your server! It looks like a lot of fun and I can't wait to join you guys.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    IGN: Vaxscene
    Welcome to SATURN, Vaxscene!
    Don't worry about the pictures, that's all right. You have been whitelisted and are now free to join; enjoy your stay!
    If you need anything, go ahead and ask Dan or me, but really everyone serverside is helpful.

Also, you've got the honour of being the last one to be accepted... in this style, anyway.
    We thought we shouldn't spam the thread with two-liners anymore, but rather just rate 'agree' and send a private message. So from now on, any new applicant will get a nice +1 positive rating in their stats, as well as a PM.
    (There'll be no 'disagree' rating for declined applications. The rating is just to show who's been accepted, and thus whose app is a proper styleguide, basically.)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    IGN: Jstenholt
    No faction affiliation
    Timezone: -6 UTC
    Here's some work of mine.
    http://starmadedock.net/content/erebus-class-shipyard.1064/
    http://starmadedock.net/content/emperor-class-carrier.57/
    I'm a bit tired of building in SMP, updating my builds, and then waiting for people to comment on them. I would like to be able to gather opinions and critiques as I go, from other builders of all different calibers.

In short, if my skills and trustworthiness are deemed to be sufficiently skillful and trust-able, I would like to be given admin permissions to make SATURN my new home for building.

Reaction score
    Glad to see your still around sad to see trace go. Welcome to the sever Jim

Reaction score
    Ya I didn't really have a computer back then but I fixed that and am ready to update a heldtech Damocles! At least I think I still have that blueprint... We'll I'll think I'll save that for off sever. No need to crash it just yet:p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ya I didn't really have a computer back then but I fixed that and am ready to update a heldtech Damocles! At least I think I still have that blueprint... We'll I'll think I'll save that for off sever. No need to crash it just yet:p
    We've had a couple of Damocles' AI-controlled fighting each other before. A single one won't throw us off balance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: TheCloverLord
    Faction: Brittanic Space Empire (my singleplayer faction)
    Timezone/Nationality: Eastern Standard Time/Australian
    Picture of completed work: I'm sorry, but I haven't finished anything yet. That's why I want to go on SATURN
    Reasons to apply: So I can build my new titan and play with other builders. Also, PVP.
    Extra Information: I love to play Minecraft and Civilisation V, among other things. I'm going to get EVE Online and World Of Warships
    sometime soon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    IGN: TheCloverLord
    Faction: Brittanic Space Empire (my singleplayer faction)
    Timezone/Nationality: Eastern Standard Time/Australian
    Picture of completed work: I'm sorry, but I haven't finished anything yet. That's why I want to go on SATURN
    Reasons to apply: So I can build my new titan and play with other builders. Also, PVP.
    Extra Information: I love to play Minecraft and Civilisation V, among other things. I'm going to get EVE Online and World Of Warships
    sometime soon.
    SATURN is not a PvP server.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Okay, anybody who has admin permissions on here, I desperately need somebody to despawn a ship of mine

Just whenever you're logged in type /despawn_all CV-110 all true

I was experimenting with some things and somehow this ship was trapped by planet gravity and is now glitched inside of part of the planet's structure, causing immeasurable lag and ping spikes.

Reaction score
    Okay, anybody who has admin permissions on here, I desperately need somebody to despawn a ship of mine

Just whenever you're logged in type /despawn_all CV-110 all true

I was experimenting with some things and somehow this ship was trapped by planet gravity and is now glitched inside of part of the planet's structure, causing immeasurable lag and ping spikes.
    All fixed, if you can check said planet to confirm everything has been sorted that wwould be great, thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.