SATURN Shipyards -- Creativity to the Max!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    are we able to save a station to local? or do you have to save it to the server and then send the file to us?
    (i wish there was a save-to-local option for the save command for admins)

Reaction score
    anyone from saturn is welcome to PM me and I will put you on the whitelist for the NFD test server. commands will be avalible and the environment is relitivly similar to saturn. We (the NFD) are looking into hosting a second server on our current hardware to keep saturn alive.
    Count me in.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Don't mind if I do.
    Count me in.
    If you want me to whitelist you please PM me your IGN.
    Also the NFD test server is running .1721 still because we are haviing problems updating it. in order to downgrade your SM follow these steps:
    1) click the options and repair button in your launcher.
    2) in the pop up menu, it will say what build you are using. click on it and then select 0.1721.
    3) click install normal
    4) wait for it to install then click start game and join the server as you normally would.

Sorry for any inconvienice this causes for people. We are trying our best to get the server updated.

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    So it would seem no hero will rise to take over SATURN, just a reminder that we will close in about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks, please save all of your stuff before the 2 week mark to guarantee everything is safe.
    Thanks

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have an important question for everyone who uses Saturn.
    I would be willing to take over Dan's position as admin but I do not have the ability to fund the server on my own. With that in mind, would you all be willing to donate money to a kickstarter to fund running Saturn? We need about $400 to keep the server open for 6 months ($60 a month for the server and about $40 to cover the 7-10% fees if the funds are succesfully raised). If people would be willing to donate, I can set up the kickstarter now and we can keep Saturn alive! :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It seems that people arn't really interested in keeping a seperate server running so I will be doing a batch of whitelisting on the NFD test server sunday evening. Any one that is interested reply here or PM me. I will need your IGN to whitelist you so please include it in your post/PM so I don't have to go looking for it. I will talk to dan about getting a copy of the server files and station exports so that I can import any stations onto the server if people want their stations.

Reaction score
    I've already PM'd you my details, I shouldn't need to do it again right?

OT:
    In the months that I was a part of SATURN (however few) it was a great experience and I made some friends there. I'm sorry to see it end up this way, I wish I contribute to running it though unemployment is like that. Thanks Dan and Skull for your effort, time and friendships. I hope to see you all around. ^^

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I've already PM'd you my details, I shouldn't need to do it again right?

OT:
    In the months that I was a part of SATURN (however few) it was a great experience and I made some friends there. I'm sorry to see it end up this way, I wish I contribute to running it though unemployment is like that. Thanks Dan and Skull for your effort, time and friendships. I hope to see you all around. ^^
    If you already PMed me your IGN you won't need to do so again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Haven't really gotten the chance to say thank you to all the people who played on SATURN thru its ups its downs and its crashes

And thank you Skull and Dan for keeping the server going for as long as it did.

I now bid an early farewell to the best build server EVA Saturn ship yards

I hope to see you all on various other servers. o7

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hadnt been on SATURN so long!

Time to come back :D

Server needs update :p

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    RIP Saturn

Join the long list of build severs that have graced this community and take you rest one last time.

Reactions: Mariux
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    not intended to be disrespectful, but should this thread be closed since the server is no longer in service?

again not meaning to disrespect the death of a server, but if its dead then let it rest.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    not intended to be disrespectful, but should this thread be closed since the server is no longer in service?

again not meaning to disrespect the death of a server, but if its dead then let it rest.
    Some people might make an attempt to revive this server, I suggest we leave it as is for now.

The legacy of SATURN should never be forgotten! :D

Reactions: XxDanclarke96xX
    Reaction score

The server isnt closed yet, and "refuges" are still being picked up by creeper so it should def be left open for at least a while longer.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Shit, I take a bit of a break from Starmade and this happens... whoever has the backup, PM me so Ican possibly get one of my WIP's back?

Status
    Not open for further replies.