SATURN Shipyards -- Creativity to the Max!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    IGN:KowcH
    Faction (optional):eek:rion research and development
    Timezone / Nationality:central
    Pictures of completed work:
    Reasons to apply:to build a better universe
    Extra information:
    ²i like bbq chips

Reaction score
    IGN: Ody830
    Faction (optional): Orion R&D
    Timezone / Nationality: EST
    Reasons to apply: friends online
    Extra information:

Reaction score
    IGN: Dank
    Faction (optional): Orion Services R&D
    Timezone / Nationality: EST / US

Reasons to apply: SM vet joining some friends for some fun projects

Reaction score
    SATURN Reborn!

Greetings all, i be here with a huge announcement.
    Our current server will be shutdown for good within the next week and a half (or somewhere around that) but not to worry!
    We have a brand spanking new server up and running right now! currently we're in the process of transferring files across (whitelist ect.) so it is not accessible to you guys just yet but hopefully withing the next few days that will change.

Old Server

As mentioned above its just over a week until it closes, but before that SAVE ALL THE THINGS! Everything will be wiped so please for the love of cheesus save all your ships to local.
    Stations and planets however are another matter, if you have one of these that need saving message me (Dan_clarke96) via these forums or ingame if im there, you will then need to /save whilst inside the station or planet and message me with the exact name of the saved file, i will then download the file and transfer it across to the new server.

New Server

So the new server, all of the server config is relatively the same, 300 top speed (limited due to warping) movement dampening off ect ect.... the old whitelist will be intact so if you have been whitelisted in the 1 1/2 years we've been running, you'll still be on it!

I think thats all i need to cover, k thnx bai

Reaction score
    Oh noez, my station!
    How does one go about saving a station locally, I only know of the blueprints.

Reaction score
    Oh noez, my station!
    How does one go about saving a station locally, I only know of the blueprints.
    right so enter your station via a build block, type /save STATIONNAME, contact me via the forums with the name you saved it under (no spelling mistakes pls) the current coords ingame (incase the save doesnt work i can do it) and then send it to me, i will tthen fix everything up!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    As usual, Dan forgets to mention that the current universe will be backed up on my local machine for a few weeks, so that currently inactive players can come back to us later.
    Also, blueprints will not be carried over. Previous experiences have shown that file corruption is a bitch. So please, save all of them locally.

Reaction score
    TIL im a special child who forgets stuff, skull also gets stuff done very quickly, give this guy all your homo

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    IGN: Kikaha
    Faction (optional): Xanth Industries
    Timezone / Nationality: Français

Reasons to apply: Admin rights so i can build and build and build !
    Extra information:
    I love SF, a bit single minded about SF, i read only that almost, i dream that also...

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Status
    Not open for further replies.