[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    To all who are already whitelisted on this server. I require admins willing to look after the server in my long absences. You are not inclined to accept and you are not obligated to do so. and if Adminning becomes too much I will not hold you against resigning, your decisions are your own, you and you alone must decide if you want to be admin or not.

I MUST KNOW:

1: you will not abuse your powers,

2:I know you won\'t contradict your administration and break rules.

3:you will not treat people too favorably, or too harshly.

4: That if you resign your administration, please tell me first so I know that you are no longer an admin.

All item ID\'s are here http://star-made.org/wiki/item-ids

All Admin commands are here http://star-made.org/content/admin-commands

Reaction score
    My fellow Lunaris Citizens and Rendii Colonists, I am Kelesith Lindoro, CEO of Rendii Industries, Governor of the now Fallen planet Rendii and the begrived Sole living inheritor and survivor of my Family after the attack. I have lost everything but the vast wealth I now inherit, and my will to fight.

If you were ever attacked, waylaid, or tormented by Pirates in ANY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE, I urge you to join the Colonization, and Imperialization efforts, now moved out of controlled space. to build a truly GLORIOUS Navy of Rendii, and take the fight STRAIGHT BACK TO THEM! Our enemy is not Solaris, not Lunaris, but Pirates.. Pirates that have no doubt taken the lives of many, aided by Ex RDF Military that do not want peace but war and destruction,

these men are cowards, traitors, vegabonds and Brigands. and they want our Destruction.

The Fledgling Protectorate of Lunaris needs YOU. Together we will rebuild Rendii\'s dream, together, and build a place where everyone lives happy. Help me, help Build Anshar Taranis, and with it the foundation of a better life.

\"Technology, Industry, Exploration, Understanding.\" these are what we are about, to further mankind through technology and understanding.

Reaction score
    I am willing to take up the mantle of adminship for the sake of preserving the server.

I will be active on the forums and the server up to Spring Semester, at which point I\'ll be less active as a full time student.

I will also be seeking a part-time job, so time-constraints may occur.

Reaction score
    Alright people. I\'m available as an admin when you need me. Whitelist applications will be processed faster now as well with the increased manpower so keep them coming!

Reaction score
    We never updated it but long ago before the server apocalypse we integrated some Catalog features.

but please note: you cannot upload from local, but you can SAVE to local. and you can save your ship into the servers catalog.

Reaction score
    I\'m not sure if you\'re still accepting whitelist applications, but it\'s worth a try.

• Subject name: Adrasteia
    • Age: Bone samples suggest around 23, but neuronal analysis shows that her brain hadn\'t been recieving stimulus in several years. Retesting recommended to eliminate false positives.
    • Traits: Mentally, she\'s psychotic. Physically, she has arguably worse problems. She was found floating in Lunaris space without a spacesuit. We haven\'t been able to establish how long she was out there or how she was able to even survive. Needless to say, she has severe and persistent hypothermia in addition to muscle atrophy and severe radiation poisoning.
    • Bio: Adrasteia exhales on the plexglass walls of her containment cell and watches it fog up. She likes the way it did that. I don\'t. I\'m not interested in condensation. I just want to finish this psych profile and ship this lunatic off of a high-traffic customs station where she could hurt innocent civilians, like we normally do with people like her. The only reason Command even had me perform these tests was due to the extremely unusual circumstances of her retreival. I call her name. Her face snaps up and her eyes bore straight into mine. Oh God, the eyes. They\'re like two empty white spheres. No pupils. No... anything. But you can tell they are staring straight through you, as if your skin, your muscle, your bone, are all just so much glass through which she sees your soul. She opens her mouth for the second time since she arrived. I shudder to hear what will come out.
    • Allegiance: Herself
    • Military plans: Honestly, the military would never want her.
    • Initial plans: Subject refused to divulge this information, but I can easily infer that Command won\'t like any of it.
    • Other: \"Docendo discimus,\" her voice sounded just as hoarse as the first time she spoke. \"Murmura me vocant aetheris. Necare mihi persuadent; neco. Caedere mihi persuadent; caedo. Si morienda sum, moriar. Aether docet discamque.\"

Reaction score
    The server is pretty unpopulated since the \'Dark Age\' but we are still optimistic and accepting applications! Your application has been accepted under the name Adrasteia. Check your PMs for the server IP.

Reaction score
    I\'m sorry for the inconvenience but I don\'t appear to have my admin powers. I\'ll talk to Kelesith about this.

Reaction score
    Server activity is up! More players are joining for longer periods of time! Thanks for returning to the server guys and I promise to my best to keep making the server a great place for mature roleplayers!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Subject name: Mechamind
    • Traits: Ambitious, cyborg genetics
    • Bio: Born from the technological advancement of Terra, the cyborg was designed to endure long voyages of deep space. The first cyborg experiment was code named \"Mechamind\" and rumors that the cyborg is equipped with ancient alien technology. The experimental subject escaped from the containment area and the cyborg project was eventually shut down by the Terra government. Not much was known as to why the project was shut down and the media has been silenced regarding queries about the cyborg project.
    • Allegiance: Technological advancement and dominance
    • Do you plan to join the military? Solitude is best
    • Initial plans: To evolve technologically
    • Other: Discimus.... Was part of an active minecraft community but decided to try out this game.

Reaction score
    Please re-read the rules more carefully, sorry! Tidy up the application and I\'ll be happy to whitelist you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Next Saturday night, 12/28/13, at 9:00PM (central) there will be a RP event.

Reaction score
    Due to some kind of electrical short or something I am down my computer.

my computer effective the 20th caught FIRE and became inoperable and completely unsalvageable, I have only now had the chance to contact you all by any means I could. I hate to disappear like this but I have no choice in the matter, I have no idea when I can return but it is not anytime soon most likely.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    *shades*

Things got pretty hot.

Obligatory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

But seriously, Good luck Kelesith, its good to hear you\'re okay.

Reaction score
    I may not be able to play the game for a little bit but I managed to get an arangement going where I can check into the wiki and the forum here (thank my bro, still working on getting him to agree to let me download Starmade on his comp).

a quick reminder about the Vivacitas Wiki as linked HERE http://vivacitas.wikia.com/wiki/Vivacitas_WikiI

greatly ENCOURAGE everyone that plays on the server to add onto the Vivacitas Wiki. Your ships, your factions, your characters, notable places of Interest and so on.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Abraham Merithous
    • Medium build, looks strong, very hard to get talking but once he started I couldn\'t get him to stop spewing anti-war propaganda at me. Though he didn\'t seem to be too committed to the pacifist cause.
    • Claims to be from a small moon off of Rendii that his father owned for a mining company that only sold to private investors. Tells me that his father, Manthus Merithous, thought the crashed ship was just a government cover-up of an ongoing war between Solaris and Lunaris. After the meltdown Manthus locked his family and his engineers into hardened hull bunker at the center of said moon. He then began constructing, with his engineers, what he calls the \'Ultimate Ship\'. Abraham helped his dad and learned how to build engines and the basics of Ship Engineering. When the ship was about to be complete pirates attacked and destroyed the moon, killing his family and the engineers. During the attack Abraham was banished to the bunker for playing a practical joke that accidently damaged the core of the \'Ultimate Ship\'. The bunker withstood the attack but was now free floating through space. That is when we found him.
    • Allegience: Doesn\'t seem to care for Solaris or Lunaris, but seems to be questioning his fathers beleif of a war and that peace is the best way to solve things. Seems to be unstable after loosing his parents.
    • Upon the asking of this question he stated many bad things the military has done, but it seemed like a rehearsed speech. Could possibly be persuaded to join.
    • Plans include making a salvaging ship and eventually a warship in order to have a war against all pirates for reasons of revenge.
    • Docendo Disumus: Through teaching we learn. I am new to Star Made but would like to learn how to build things and this seems to be a fun way to learn. I am also new to roleplaying and I am pretty bad a remembering how to format typing stuff but it looks super fun and I will try to learn fast.

Reaction score
    I am back in! got my bro to agree on me using his comp for gaming.

the Rendii Empire shall continue to rise!

Reaction score
    Which Rendii? the now toxic mudball that has practically nothing living on it? or where New Rendii will soon be? either way I am willing to accept the inclusion of Rendii into your story. If it\'s old Rendii your story links perfectly with the history of the \"invasion of Rendii\" where pirate fleets attacked rendii and it\'s closest moons.

also even though it is a hardened hull bunker, it surviving the firepower needed to wipe out a moon in it\'s entirety is unlikely, you might want to change that a bit. I am not asking you to completely revise it, I am just asking for you to consider tweaking it to more.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    [TRANSMISSION BEGIN]

\"Hello denisens of Vivacitas! We have chosen your region as a new location for our HQ.\"

\"We will be sending a associate soon!\"

[TRANSMISSION END]