[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Thank you for your intrest in Vivacitas! Everything appears to be in order.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Do you know who is in charge of whitelisting?

And if so, when will I be whitelisted?

Reaction score
    The game is giving me an authentication error. It is telling me to uplink, which I always do, and then it tells me that \'Gris\' belongs to a different uplink. I have no idea what is going on.

Reaction score
    If anyone\'s having problems logging in, let me know. I\"ll help you get sorted out. I can\'t white list ya or anything, but I did figure out why the client\'s mysteriously crashing or doesn\'t seem to recognize your login.

So, here\'s what\'s up: The server upgraded, so go ahead and update your client. That\'ll take care of the weird inability to recognize that your login is tied to your starmade.org account.

You may get a gzip exception error. If you do, clear out your client cache (launcher panel, tools menu) and try reconnecting. If it crashes at 100% load, try turning bloom on/off and clearing your cache again. Just so\'s ya know, I have to clear that client cache every time I want to log in or it will crash at 100% loading. Your mileage may vary.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Strange. I\'ve uplinked, cleared cache, and all the rest, but I can\'t connect with the latest version (0.09473). Seems like I\'m still having that uplink issue. Any help?

Reaction score
    • Character name: Sarah Silverheart
    • Traits: Strong, Determined, Maternal
    • Bio: One paragraph minimum. Keep it consistent with the lore provided above. Be creative, but as a basic suggestion, try to address the following questions. Where are you from? Why did you end up as [your profession]? Where do you stand politically? Sarah Silverheart\'s homeworld is Lunaris Prime, though she has no living addresses on any of the worlds in the registry. The ship she was plucked from was a colony ship, and so she was marked as such as far as careers go. She has on her record several documents that show she has attempted careers within reserach devisions, though in varied fields with no outstanding achievements that have stirred poltical interests. Nothing significant pops up after this.
    • Allegiance: Lunaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? Not immediately.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: It will be my first time playing. I plan to learn the ropes in an in-character fashion.
    • Other: Docendo Discimus... The character aspires to be a researcher of sorts, but I will have to specialize and learn as I learn to play the game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Everything appears to be inorder! Welcome to Vivacitas! Il notify Kelesith of your acceptance and he will PM you the server details.

Reaction score
    You should only ever have to uplink once. you should stay uplinked afterwardsa and drop right in. the fact that you uplinked twice or more probably confused the system and is now pulling a fit at you. I sadly do NOT know how to fix this, Virgil had this problem and the only way we fixed it was to whitelist him as something different.

Reaction score
    I hate to say..but im having the same issue. I\'ve tried multiple different things in an attempt to fix it with no avail. Might i ask that i have my name changed on the whitelist so i may play? i miss the server dearly

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Talish Merzis
    • Traits: Very loyal; Creative; Determined
    • Bio: Talish was born and raised by a couple who firmly supported Lunaris. Talish, however, grew weary of the constant propaganda, and actually ended up not being the strong patriot like her parents. As Tal grew older, she saw a growing interest in law and studied it intensly though nights. Now she serves on various ships and at various locations to offer legal aid and defense to accused.
    • Allegiance: Lunaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? Not intentionally.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Get used to the game while enjoying some Roleplay.
    • Other: docendo discimus (Well I am wondering if a civilian profession such as defense attorney or prosecuter allowed, I would like to try and see if it spices up or encourges some RP if allowed.)

Reaction score
    This was the problem, thanks for enlightening us. Someone should really make a formal announcement that the server is updated.

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I totaly agree with you. Just a little post in here or even a news on the wiki would be very helpfull ;)

Anyway, thanks Vec for the advice! =)

And about the GZIP error: I just clicked retry and it worked all fine for me without clearing the cache ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    You are missing two key words on your app, please read the rules again!

I saw that edit! Darn ninjas..

Anyway! Approved!

*Stamps with APPROVED stamp* \"Cause no trouble, welcome to Vivasorzka.\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Rashmin F.Rushmier (Aden)

My Application

Traits: Battle Hardened,Funny,Deadly,Caniving,Frendly

Bio: Born and raised on Lunaris Prime, Aden was always a bit of a trouble maker and never backed down from frendship or a good fight. at age 7, he befriended a young space loving kid from down the road named Remoblue. Remo was a good kid and loved to lead, so nateraly Aden liked him.Remo, being Remo, started a club with Aden and his friends to help the comunity. after being friends for 4 years, Aden moved in with Remo te escape his achoholic father who also had mental issues. Aden\'s mother had been killed in a Ship wreck when he was 4. When the boys where 16, there fathers transport ship had been raided by pirates who had captured and enslaved Aden. After 2 years of captivity by pirates, the goverment attacked the base and set Aden free. Alone, Frightened, and poor Aden barely survived his teen years, untill meating up again with Remo at a shiping yard, Remo took him in as a crew member. After 2 years of beeing back in the gang, Remo forgot to lock the airlock on a routeen cargo run. The airlock poped open, sending Aden out into the void untill he was picked up at the embasy.

Do you plan on joining the military- No, i have been through enough crap in my life.

Allegiance: Lunaris

Initial plans upon joining server- Re-uniteing with my childhood friend Remo and working as a crew man on his cargo ship.

Other-docendo docendo

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, those darn ninjas are super sneaky. I did miss em at first because they were in rules that were common to me as a frequent RPer. >.<

Reaction score
    Then those key words did their job. they are supposed to be hidden to everyone but those who actually read the rules. I will pm you shortly.