[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest and in Joining Vivacitas!

I will Pm you with the information for the server as soon as I can.

Reaction score

sorry about the constant change your stuff messages.

I\'ll notify you with server info soon.

Reaction score
    • Character name: Griswald \"Gris\" Chisolm
    • Traits: Immature, happy, creepy, a weirdo in general.
    • Bio:
      As a member of the test tube soldier generation he\'d been birthed without any real parents and had the displeasure of having a disembodied mechanical arm as a caretaker for most of his post-natal child hood. The synthesized voice would sing decade old recorded Solarian lullabies and the warm glow of a holoscreen provided a friendly face for the child. His little giggles and cute mannerisms would quickly shift as the sped up growth process had him appearing as a pre-teen in less than a years time.

At what should have been Griswalds fifth birthday he\'d already experianced the awkwardness of puberty and had a near stranger in a white lab coat explain what he\'d been going through. Devoid of real life experiance, and acclimated to controlled \'test\' environments, he\'d have a hard time accepting himself as the seemingly daily shifting image in the mirror. Always feeling as if he was destined to be somebody else he\'d bury his sadness with lies attempting to make his life seem more interesting and less depressed than it was.

After the whole deal with the Solarian military was cancelled the entire colony would be scuttled and the children would be left to their rooms without explanation. The military officers responsible had claimed \'They\'d handle it\' ofcourse the boys and girls of dorms A through C never saw it comming. Thousand degree flames completely atomised countless innocents deemed \'too dangerouse\' for the public. To their credit, they where trained killing machines, but it was wrong and un-ethical regardless. Griswald and the 19 others in dorm D would hear the clawing on the walls and the smothered cries for help of their brothers and sisters. It would only take a glance towards eachother and they all knew what was going on, and how to deal with it.

The extermination teams responsible would be decimated. No Solarians where left alive on that world, and the truth would be buried forever. As such, the small Lunarian shuttle would pick up on an emergency beacon and save the abandonned test subjects suspecting they\'d been targeted by pirates. Griswald, happily boarding the vessel, would take a holopad in his hands and read through it. What he\'d find would shatter him. A simple news bulletin would change everything for him \'Solarians claim new sector, industry leads into a new frontier\' Another planet? It seemed too strange that something else besides the facility, his home, his birth-place, existed.

Reading on he\'d learn more about the outside world on the way to Lunaris-Prime. He\'d always enjoyed taking things apart, even when told not too, and so the job \'Salvage Technician\' off of Dregg\'s List seemed perfect for him. Ofcourse he\'d have no idea what kind of world he\'d thrust himself into...
    • Allegiance: Solaris, sortof? He\'s brain-washed, kinda.
    • Do you plan to join the military? Not likely as they\'d tried to kill Griswald before, who knows what they\'d want to do to him now.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Salvage on the rim of Solarian space, or just outside it.
    • Other: Docendo Discimus, I\'d love to join RSF, if they still exist, as their location and ideals suit my character perfectly.

Reaction score
    Character name: Virgil Kenjeti (the \'j\' is pronounced as a \'y\')

Traits: single-minded, overly friendly, idealistic.

Microbiography:

The son of a Lunarian whore and a solarian politician was born without his fathers knowledge. He only ever learned of his father at the age of 12 when the disliked politician came back too the unamed planet Virgil had grown up on. The Solarian politician came too Virgil\'s mother once more upon the 2 meeting Virgil was introduced to his father. The politicians wife charged in furiously fully arms immediately after Virgil accepting his father with loving arms. She took and shot both her husband and the \'whore\' he had been seeing. Virgil ran scared... Scared of the woman who shot his mother, scared of Solaris whose people behave like that, scared that he couldnt do a damn thing.

Virgil had grown strong over the next three years, but hadnt hardened. At fifteen he joined up with a trading caravan where he carried out a normal life. Finally on his 22nd birthday, a full decade after his mothers murder Virgil left out on his own, taking only a core and a few thrusters with him. END PROLOGUE

Allegiance: Lunaris

I do not plan to join the military unless i have a good reason in RP

initial plans: join up with someone or a few others who share my ideals

other: Docendo discimus... After reading the wiki i am really interested in jade sky...

thankyou for reviewing my app, i eagerly await a response!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    name: Kantaga

bio: a space traveller from the Kra\'zak world. the Kra\'zak are a small race who send their offspring to other galaxies. Kantaga is a civilian from one of the lowest classes in hierachy. but he is a military brain.

allegiance: lunaris

military: heck yes

initial plans upon joining server: just have fun and build a good spaceship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Vincenz Crow
    • Traits: Aggressive, callous, cunning, stoic
    • Bio: Born in the slums of Solaris Prime, a lifetime of desperate poverty have forged Vincenz into a cold and ruthless man. At an early age, Vincenz knew he was meant for more than the squalor surrounding him. He realized that if he wanted anything, he\'d have to take it for himself. At 18, he signed on with a cargo tug, and learned how to operate a ship. Four months later, when he had learned all he needed, he vented the crew in their sleep, sealing himself on the bridge and overriding the airlock failsafes to purge the atmosphere from the rest of the ship. He then sold the ship and her cargo at a black market port to get the money to buy a ship of his own. A \"proper pirate vessel,\" as he put it.
    • Allegiance: A pirate is loyal to no man but himself.
    • Do you plan to join the military? That\'s not going to happen.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Get a ship. Find a crew. Seek my fortunes.
    • Other: Docendo Discimus

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest in Vivacitas.

your character being a Vat Grown person may be an issue

we have a cloning upon death system that takes away the last 30 minutes of your previous life out of your memory. though we have yet to look upon Vat Grown people, so I am waiting for Var\'s appraisal on that, don\'t change a thing just yet you might be fine!

EDIT: forgot to post this too, I\'ll just sneak this in.

if you are not truly satisfied with your bio you may reform it. (I will offer this to ALL NEW APPLICATIONS regardless if they are perfect or not Starting Now as of 11/08/13.)

Reaction score
    Thank you for your Interest and in Joining Vivacitas!

the Bio is a bit cliche in terms of background, if you want you can reform this a bit move away from the standard templates for bio\'s, do not take this as an insult as I have writers block, and it took me a day or so to make my bio, one of my first attempts and drafts was this to be honest. XD

but yes, if you are not truly satisfied with your bio you may reform it. (I will offer this to ALL NEW APPLICATIONS regardless if they are perfect or not Starting Now as of 11/08/13.)

About Jade Sky, they have been inactive for a long time now, they may have quit the server or have not had the time to come back.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest in Vivacitas! You are missing three application criteria and you have one lore conflict.

It is clear you have not read or understood the rules, I advise going back through them.

Your Bio is too short. Your bio must be ONE paragragh minimum. This lets us determine if your character is good for the server and the server is good for you.

you are missing the TRAITS: section of your Application, along with the Bio this is critical and does the same that the Bio does lets us get a feel for your character and determine if they are good for the server..

Lore Conflict and constraint: We do not allow playable alien races at this time nor do I think we will ever. We have 2-3 aliens to my knowledge, the Sholreen\'s, and the Bugs. and the Kaylps or Kaylbs I dunno.

EDIT: I forgot this... if you are not truly satisfied with your bio you may reform it. (I will offer this to ALL NEW APPLICATIONS regardless if they are perfect or not Starting Now as of 11/08/13.)

Reaction score

we have a small lack of active pirates, nice to see you are here!

if you are not truly satisfied with your bio you may reform it. (I will offer this to ALL NEW APPLICATIONS regardless if they are perfect or not Starting Now as of 11/08/13.)

Reaction score
    The lore behind it is your choice, vat grown, artificially incubated, pool of jelly, or whatever. I have no \'mom\' or \'dad\' in the natural sense. Assuming the cloning thing would be extremely redundant as it deals with something so seriouse, say that as soon as I arrive at the customes office the officer requires a blood sample along with passports or whatever else. This ensures proof of identity as it does fresh cloning material for the undeathinator.

It would be really strange if you stayed alive for years without providing blood samples at regular intervals then happen to have an accident and you appear at a customs office 20 years younger. xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    *face palm* I even read that but had forgotten. Please review my revised application.

• Character name: Ruden Solic
    • Traits: Free-spirit, stubborn, just, respectful, helpful, curious
    • Bio: Ruden started his career as a member of Lunaris\' security forces. The regimented lifestyle clashed with his free-spirit and his curiousity of what lays beyond the borders. After his tour of service was complete he left and bought a ship of his own. He now goes where he wishes exploring the beyond. To make a living he does some small time mining always respecting the ecosystems and beauty he finds.
    • Allegiance: Lunaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? Done that, not likely again unless in a deep space guide role.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Getting a small mining ship and exploring.
    • Other: docendo discimus - Wanting to be on a mature active light RP server if such a thing exists. :)

Reaction score
    Thank you for your Interest and in Joining Vivacitas!

I will send you the Pm shortly.

Reaction score
    I\'d like to know if I can join yet. I\'ve been eagerly drawing up Solarian salvager ships since my application. I can\'t wait!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Shawn Shepard

Traits: Very powerful, fast, quick-thinking

Bio: I was frozen in cryo-sleep for over 250 years. A pirate raiding party discovered my derelict ship floating in the uncharted Zeta sector. They boarded and found my capsule in the aft part of the ship. Unknowingly, they had activated the dethawing process upon entering the ship\'s gravity. I woke up, dazed and with no memory of who I was. Startled, the pirates attacked and attempted to capture me alive. I took their momentary confusion to slip through the grating and make my way to their boarding ships. As soon as I managed to climb into the nearest ship, the pirates starting shooting. Their shots missed me, but not the ships engines. As I tried to go into really freaking fast speed, the engines failed, throwing me off course into a nearby system. I thought I lost the pirates following me, but they caught up. They recovered their ship easily and shot me off into space with only a half tank of oxygen.

Allegiance: Solaris

Do you plan to join the military? Not likely, judging by the dog tags I found on my neck when I woke up, the military is not something I wish to revisit.

Initial plans upon joining server: Build a small, capable vessel to find the pirates who left me for dead and to find out who I was.

Other: Docendo Discimus . I have read and accept the rules and any punishment for breaking them.

Reaction score
    Character name: Larry Trodder

Traits: Great Pilot, Short temper, Angry, Lonely, Lone Wolf, Great team member

Bio: Larry was once a pilot for a company that was notorious for back-end deals and less-than-reputable trades. He was so good at flying that his hero, Pagrid, said he was a wizard with the controls. One day he was doing a routine flight from Solaris Prime to Far-Step when his ship was caught by the Solaris military. Thanks to the contraband on the ship, the company was exposed and its executives were arrested. Larry managed to bribe his way out of the prison but gave away everything to his name. With no job and nothing to his name, Larry had to resort to piracy.

One day, Larry and his pirate friends found a derelict ship floating in a remote sector. They managed to find a cryo tube onboard and, unknown to them, the person inside was reawakening. In a cheap surprise attack, the lost traveler attacked and escaped on board the pirate\'s own spacecraft. In the confusion, Larry was knocked out, where he was later picked up by Lunaris Prime Customs...

Allegiance: Neither, But prefers Solaris

Do you plan to join the military? No. Why join what actively seeks to kill you?

Initial plans upon joining server: Now in the cold, filthy hands of the Solaris Prime Customs, Larry must first escape their clutches and make his way out of the sector. After that, he will not stop, he will not eat, he will not sleep until he finds that stupid space traveler to make him pay.

Other: Docendo Discimus

Reaction score
    Note: The technology that was used to create this character was all discovered or invented on server. Also, any events described in this profile happened IC.

Name: Soli

Age: Just created (her mind has been in development for over a month. She appears to be in her early twenties.)

Blood Type: O

Eye color: Red Hair color: Black

Height: 5” 9\' Weight: 190 lbs

General information:

Soli\'s body was created artificially using a clone vat. Her genetic code is based off of Victor Lucian\'s own DNA and she refers to him as father. Captain Flandry was largely responsible for planning the project and Soli refers to her as mother. Soli is highly intelligent, curious, and still doesn\'t have a full grasp on social interactions. She is highly egotistical and is generally only willing to take orders from Victor. The exact reason for her existence is classified. She holds no rank, but is never the less part of the SRN command structure.

Classified information:

Soli\'s real name is Sol Invictus. She is also, in truth, a highly advanced mechanical brain that was developed based on Sholreen smart ship technology. Her human body is just proxy that she can link with and operate at range. Ultimately, Soli is meant to be a ship brain. She will eventually be installed in the Dreadnaught that the SRN is planning to construct and that will become her true body.

The plan for Soli\'s human body came about after a prank that turned Victor into a women for a couple of hours. Inspired by Victor\'s father daughter relationship with Soli, Captain Flandry proposed the idea of using a modified clone template to create a human body for Soli that was genetically related to Victor. Victor was against the idea at first. But, decided that it could help speed up Soli\'s development especially when it came to learning about humans and eventually gave his approval.

The equipment was all readied. However, during a meeting Captain Flandry collapsed do to stress related exhaustion effectively putting the plan on hold. Impatient and having acquired the necessary skills to do so, Soli complete the project on her own much to the surprise of everyone.

Military: Classified SRN project.

Plans: Learn more about humans. Help the SRN in anyway possible.

Other: Docendo discimus.

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Character Name: Charles Drosselmayer

Traits: Decency, honesty, pride and honour are the values he is led by

Bio: As a son of the Drosselmayer family, a rich family from solaris prime which obtained their reputation trough hard work and created a whole trading empire, Charles\' destiny was already planed by his parents. They assumed hes going to take over the buiness once hes old enough. But Charles had other plans. Since he was a young boy hes dreaming of adventures and traveling around the whole universe. After he completed his education at the royal solaris academy, he made his piloting license, snatched a cargoship from his fathers business and flew away. Charles is living his dreams for more than 4 years by now.

Plan to enter Military: Not in this universe

Initial plans upon joining server: Exploring the universe, become a trader and maybe found my own big company one time or just get hired by a pirate captain.

Other: Docendo Discimus