[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for applying! I enjoyed the detail you put into your application. An industrialist and environmentally conscience character? Excellent! :)

Re: questions.

Death - Upon death, you are transferred into a clone body and lose memory of the last 30 minutes.

Ship design - If you can manage to combine both form and function effectively, great! Though, for the RP, it\'s preferred that you keep an eye towards form (i.e. try to include bridges, crew quarters, what not in your ship).

Whitelist name: Angus

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m sorry that the character naming policy is a problem for you. It\'s seems you are extremely attached to even the surname of your character. There are many fine servers advertised here on the forums, though! Many of which I have personally had a great deal of fun on. Best of luck to you and thanks for your interest in joining my server!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Revised bio: He and his brother had been travelling, doing any job they could. Since their parents died when he was little, his brother was the only family he had. While working as crewmen of a detached ship, the Lumbago, another crewman got some pirates to attack the ship. As battle arised, the Lumbago´s pilot died, and his brothet Vetraq took over the ship. Sadly the ship crash-landed into a ravine in an unknown planet, killing Vetraq instantly, and rendering Sevra´s left eye useless. As Sevra discovered a shuttle from the ship that was still operational, he quickly hopped in, after modifying it to have some light weaponry. As he left the planet, he ran into a Lunaris flagship, whose captain recognized the shuttle and brought Sevra in to the Customs Station.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for revising your application and considering my feedback! Most grim the loss of your character\'s brother Vetraq :(

Welcome aboard and see you serverside!

Whitelist name: Sevra_Faalur

Reaction score
    Varquynne can i please be whitelisted? I love roleplaying and Im an expert at starmade! Over Message can you PLEASE explain to me why this server wouldnt be right for me?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Micah Broden (Can i just whitelist my username XDBroski?)

Traits: Trusting, Loyal, dislike for Government figures.

Bios: Growing up as an orphan on a small planet in the outskirts of the Solaris region, Micah lead a hard life. He never knew who his father was, and his mother died shortly after childbirth. He would always pretend his father was a mighty pirate, scouring the skys for large scores, or a mighty military figure, defending the weak and protecting the peace. On his 16th birthday he was conscripted to a mining barge crew to go mining for resources. On their first voyage, they were attacked by government agents of Lunaris acting against a thought-to-be pirate action. His crew was slaughtered and he alone, survived, floating out in space to be picked up by a pirate crew later on. After being saved by these men, they required that he work for them, and Micah agreed. Micah was always something of a bad apple, stealing from people, and he viewed the pirate life as luxury, and freedom. 5 years later, Micah\'s crew pirated the skys, attacking government supplies, stealing from wealthy coorperations and factions, all while having a good time. Micah has left his crew of old friends, and is now looking forward to a fresh start, but are his pirating days over, or have they only just begun?

Allegiance: Neither

Do you plan to join the military?: Doubtful. But who knows, RP might take me there.

Initial Plans upon joining server: Meet up with my two friends who are already on it, and build a nice ship, and start pirating again ;)

Other: Docendo discimus. Hours on the server will vary, I admin for another server, play alot of eve, just got GTA 5 (YES!) and of course, have a job. but i\'ll play when i can.

Reaction score
    Name: Nymphadora Alosi (Nymphadora is fine in the whitelist)

Traits: A little shy, good ship pilot, an okay shot, good at building ships, easily becomes nervous, always has an air of confusion and loneliness around her.

Bio: Originally from one of the first colonies outside the Solar System, Nymphadora grew up around spacecraft, as without them the colony would die. As such, she became talented at designing, construction and repairing of spacecraft, a necessary skill to any colonist. However, when an asteroid smashed the planet\'s moon and the debris fell upon the planet, the colonists were stranded; every single available starship was destroyed or too severely damaged to operate or repair. 90% of the population was dead within 20 minutes. The survivors fled to the underground, and as the bombardment continued, they went into the cryo-tubes in the bunker. Several centuries later and the bunker went into emergency state and the cryo tubes were opened. Well, one did. Most had faultered, malfunctioned or ran out of power. Only Nymphadora clambered out of the cryo-chamber, the rest either dead or in a permanently vegetative state. As she escaped to the surface she found a mining ship had been trying to dig into the bunker. When the miner saw the lone survivor they, a man named Daniel, picked her up and took her with him. However as they neared Lunaris space a band of Pirayes attacked the unarmed vessel. In the attack the engines were destroyed and the hull torn up. Nymphadora locked herself in the cargo hold, the only intact part, as the Pirates departed. Two hours later the drifting vessel was stopped by and LDF Patrol, who found a dead miner floating in the bridge, and Nymphadora in the cargo bay, taking her to Lunaris Customs. The minor issue being that Nymphadora had no files, being a should-be-long-dead colonist from 300 years ago.

Plan to join the Military: If she feels the need, maybe. Maybe not.

Other: Docendo Discimus. If her lack of known background to anyone in the galaxy is a problem; leave it. It may add to the story.

Also, the reason why there is no \'Allegiance\' here is because she knows nothing of either, and is connected to neither either.

Initial Plans:Get a ship and find a source of materials and/or income. Other than that, see where the RP takes her.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the application and interest! Plenty on your plate game-wise, which isn\'t necessarily a bad thing! :)

I prefer to keep whitelist names to match character names - helps to avoid some confusion with the RP. Sorry if that\'s not as convenient :(

Whitelist name: Micah

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for applying to the server! Cryo-stasis for 300 years may be a bit long, though. I envisioned Lunaris/Solaris having been spacefaring for perhaps 100-150 years or so at most, at this point in the timeline. Would it be fine with you if we fudged the time your character has spent in cryo-stasis to around that figure?

Whitelist name: Nymphadora

Reaction score
    If you insist, then I\'m happy with that. But, just because Lunaris and Solaris have been around for that long doesn\'t mean humans haven\'t been in space for longer, eh? I imagined the colony being some distance from either, but not insanely far.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    be worened i em dislexic

name: kowalski11

trates:eek:utgoing sneeky and fast

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

agint vongrafe

report 9845

the ferst time we saw kowalski he was smugling wepons some pirets wen we tryede to tell him to stop that we were Solaris miletary, he guned it exsept thes was no ordenary fast....he jumped acrost 7 secters in under a mineit. he was almost to the boreder wen he crashed in to a asteroryed his ship exploed. wen we got there we were suprieds anny thing was left but there was. we foned kowalski uncoches ammong the reckege and enoff avedncto put him away for a few years.

wen kowalski was finly up i was the 1 to intargate him you no ask him qashtions and such and show him the evidenc. wen i did show him the evidanc he seemed releeeved like he had something way wors then all the wepions combined...i wish we foned it then. anny wase we loked him up for 2 years. he got out at the age of 23 and had a new name kowalski11 the 11 was his id # on the mineing ship arrora or work camp if u like. anny wase for the next six moths thess name meant a new report for me he smugled every thing drugs,wepions, food, mineing eqipment, every thing not to meanchen his new ship the applo thess 1 was roomerd to be faster then his last. he was also a gitaway driver too.

the more i looked at thess kid the more i note his name came up every were inclooding corupt offeshls drugloreds and even are millitary called him off and on asking hime to dilever things or target things acrosed the borrder.... the Lunaris milltary also hierd him to

anny wase3 a moth in a hafe ago i and 20 ethersw made a plan to cach him wen we were at he site were his ship was soposed to drop down in, well sposed was the kew wordhere insetd genroll leenoff did and toled us to get lost so we did and i got in trobl for trying to track and tack down kowalski11 but just resently it looks like a deal went rong his ship got blown to peeses and 1 of r ships foned him he is not up yet.

i just resantly foned out kowalski11 gerw up on a world called goflow mostly a slum world controled by cartell his dad died in a mineing axedent it looks like kowalski worked there too. his mom didnt have enoff many anny more so i assome thats wen kowalski11 came onto the radar....it looks like kowalski11 just got up time to go see him...it lookes like the docters made him a sigborg i well ceep u posted

__________________________________________________________________________________________

plane: i want to continu to be a smugler exsept weth implants and a few robotic lims

ferst i wood go salviging to afffored a new ship then see who wood need my serveses

Reaction score
    • Character name: Mantakr Jeqkogoee
    • Traits: Skilled engineer, Loyal, Headstrong
    • Bio: Abandoned at birth and found by an engineer who brought him up and taught him his trade. On discovering that he was abandoned, Mantakr left to find his previous family and found that they had been forced to abandon him when they were attacked and killed by pirates. Realising that his past was going to stay that way, he decided to design and build ships for a living.
    • Allegiance: The man with the biggest wallet
    • Do you plan to join the military? Not unless ship building stops paying well
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Find some friendlies on the server and start building and selling ships to the highest bidder
    • Other: Docendo Discimus

Reaction score
    • Character name: McDili ((Is it okay for me to use this name even though it\'s my forum name? I\'ve used this name for years and I\'m attached to it, I don\'t see any immediate reason why it might break roleplay, but if it\'s really a problem I\'m sure you\'ll let me know and I can change it if I need to.))
    • Strong Traits: Very objective and forward, Gifted Diplomat, Very Observant.
    • Weak Traits: Roots for the Underdog, Favors the weak over the Strong
    • Bio:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Filthy pirate scum, he mumbles into his whiskey glass as he drains the last of the amber fluid, gimmee another he grumbles at the barman

What ails you so the barman asks

The pirate scum wo took our ship and my father\'s life........ my dad\'s heart broke when the pirates took the Mary Jane slaughtered the crew and took my dad and i as slaves....... he named that ship for my late mother the love of his life and the thought of it being dessicrated by criminal scumbags gave dad a fatal heart attack a few days after being captured............ a few minutes pass as he wipes the tears from his eyes and downs another glass of whisky, where was i... i\'d be dead too if it wasn\'t for the military who happened to sweep the sector though i wished they had been more selective off their targeting blew the mary jane into a glowing hunk of metal. he askes the barman for the bottle and procedes to drown his sorrows........

• Character name: Lucian Gerrit
    • Traits: Tacitern, pragmatic
    • Bio: Born in the medbay of his Father\'s trade ship the Mary Jane. His Father and Mother were both Solaran Since his mother\'s death lucien\'s childhood was spent living with his father a independant trader and ship owner. The Mary Jane his father\'s trade ship named after his mother was lucien\'s home, school and playground. He grew up out there amoung the stars. He learn\'t early on that life as a trader was a tough life and many didn\'t make it big, barely scratching out a living, supplimental forms of income are needed if you wanted to keep eating. Lucien learn\'t the arts of smuggling illict cargoes, the arts of blockade running and most importantly to keep ones comunication systems tuned in to the military frequencies as salvage in all forms is very lucrative, none more lucrative than military grade salvage. His father also taught him that being a trader there was no room for politics, money is where one owes one\'s alligence.
    • Allegiance: Who ever pays the most.
    • Do you plan to join the military? Not likely
    • Initial plans upon joining server: to make enough money by salvaging everything to build a decent trade ship
    • Other: docendo. discimus.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the interest in joining the server! Could you please expand your bio a bit more, though, and explain how your character ended up at the Lunaris customs station?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Jonathan Grey
    • Traits: Strong sense of exploration, Open-minded, Honorable, Intelligent, Hard-working
    • Bio:

John is from what used to be a relatively small colony of forgotten settlers that cut ties with the rest of their race long, long ago. This small colony has sprouted into a civilization and thrived completely oblivious to the wars and conflicts their bretheren faced, as well as having their own progession both in technology and social development. While usually perfectly content with their little corner of the universe, recent pushes and changes in the cultural identity of this people, along with recent first contact of travellers not native to their planet, has given them a thirst for exploration and a yearning for knowledge. This change in ideals sparked a project never heard of before, a project to create a starship not for simple hauling of materials to their moons, or for short-range mining, but for long-range extended exploration.

Jonathan, a then young cadet at the age of 20 in their largely obsolete space fleet, was chosen out of several hundred just like him for this program, and through many years of planning, learning, training, and fierce competition, when the project was finally finished, he was proudly chosen and given command to the brand new, most advanced starship in the fleet.

A year later, with the final touches on his ship in place, and the selections for his crew complete, he set off, not certain whether or not he would ever see his home again.

His mission? Go out and explore, meet new cultures, find potential allies, and bring back any technologies or other useful findings back for study.

• Allegiance: None, his only allegience is to his home planet, where ever that may be, however he is not afraid to make allies.
    • Do you plan to join the military?: I am in my own sort of \'military\', so no, however anything can happen.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Determine/find a \'forward outpost\' to begin building a long-range self-sufficent starship, and then set off to meet new people and see new things.
    • Other: Docendo Discimus

1. Do not worry about me saying \'the most advanced ship in the fleet\', remind yourself that this is the most advanced ship in a fleet of colonists far behind in technological development compared to the main \'factions\', advanced for them is pretty average or even below average for you.
    2. Please dont think im introducing some new mega-faction, this is a relatively small civilization in comparison to the main factions, they have no interest in wars and limited intrest in trade, so don\'t think ill start pulling armies out of my hat.
    3. I am not an alien, none of \'us\' are, we are the same race as you, we simply were cut off and grew independently.
    4. Though not important, the civilization calls itself the Ceterus, the people call themselves the Ceterians, and the planet they live on is dubbed Solus.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Of course a navy would not leave a ship fully undefended. Unlike you, i actually have been on a navy warship.

And they do not abandon it, they leave around 20 people on board the ship. Around 20 armed and fully grown men and women. I doubt that a 12 year old could fight all of them.

Reaction score
    • Character name: Tak Mulligan
    • Traits: Explorer, Green eyes, Scrawny, Doesn\'t have a very good imagination, Smartmouthed.
    • Bio: I grew up at a spaceship with my parents, whom have since passed away, but as to specifically where I come from, I have no idea. My parents never got around to telling me, always changing the subject when I tried asking about my heritage. After travelling far and wide with my parents, watching them trade minerals, spaceship parts and other items of... suspicious origin, I decided to become a Trader as well. Currently, I have no political allegiance, the only thing I want is a free space.

-
      Now, as for the present. A few days ago me and my partner were exploring an old space station, drifting all alone in one of the many corners of the universe. What we didn\'t know, was that it wasn\'t all that alone. We left our ship just outside one of the hangar bays and entered the station from one of the many hangar bays. We thought we were lucky, since we found loads of useful junk, junk we could sell. So we started gathering, or scavenging, depending on how you look at it.

After that it gets blurry.
      I remember someone yelling, then a gunshot, two, three. Three gunshots. I was behind some crates, picking up some scrap metal when all this happened, when I looked up I saw my partner lying on the floor, with a hole in his head and two in the chest. Standing over his body was what I can only imagine as a monster, but that mightve just been my imagination. After all, the guy had just killed my partner.

Then I heard a sound behind me, then a *smack* sound, and all went black. I woke up on a Lunaris Customs patrol ship with a pretty bad headache. They had apparently found floating through the void, with little to none oxygen left in my tanks. They said I was lucky that they found me, as that was not their usual route.

I might be lucky, but my partner wasn\'t.
    • Allegiance: Solaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? No, not the type to obey orders.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Building myself a small miningship. Then see if I can start making some contacts, and start trading with different stations and cities.
    • Other: \"docendo discimus\" I don\'t have that much experience with RP servers, but I\'d like to give this a try if you\'re still letting people join the server.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for applying! I quite enjoyed the detailed character bio your wrote for your character. Even threw in an Axel Ixalite reference, nice! :)

I\'ve sent you a PM with further details and comments. Look forward to seeing you on the server!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ah, a character trying to find some respite at the bottom of a bottle. Thanks for your interest in the server! It\'ll be great to have another gritty character joining us.

I\'ve sent you a PM with further details and comments. See you serverside!