[RP] Tectum Clementia [Hardcore]

Reaction score
    You know, couldn\'t you make a character that\'s inspired by the Borg, instead of actually being one? For example, they could be a member of a colony or faction (possibly large) of hive-minded cyborgs, which they have lost connection with as they entered Ephebe space.

As a hive-minded being, they may also still refer to themself as \"we\", even if they don\'t have an active connection with their link.

You don\'t have to nerf them *too* hard, either, just so long as anything special power-wise would be earned in-game with admin approval. Of course, still be careful about anything too extreme, but it generally doesn\'t hurt to ask.

Reaction score
    Name: Aiedail Sildo

Alignement: Lawful neutral

Bio: Born to a planet technologically underdeveloped, he found an ancient ruins of what he thought to be the city of \"gods\" (althought it was really nothing more than an old factory). He managed to turn on the central CPU, and, after a few months reading the documents saved there, he learned a bit of the \"thruth\" of the real universe (in his town they still thought their planet was the center of the universe). He learned about the existence of the \"terran Hegemony\", Ephebe, and other space empires. He returned to his village to tell the others the thruth, but they thought he was mad. After knowing anybody of his village would ever leave the planet, he managed to re-fuel an old cargo ship and left for adventure.

initial Plans: Get some money and some materials, explore the universe, and maybe build an small city.

Reaction score
    Server has been down most of this morning. We\'ll need to wait for admin support. Until then, you\'re going to have to find something else to do.

Reaction score
    I just put it back up.

The log files do not suggest a reason why it went down. If anyone has information about it, message me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Donovan Queen (DEMON1945)

Species: Human

Alignment: Lawfull Neutral

Bio:

I (Donovan Queen) grew up as just a normal kid being raised by my parents on an interplanetary ship. I graduated school and was going to work in the same place my dad worked, the ships life support. it was early one morning and my dad woke me up, he was sweaty, the look in his eye was one of uncertainty and fear. After i threw on my e-suit i ran after my father as he continually signaled \"follow me\" we ran all the way to the ships emergency pods, he threw me in the last remaining seat and told me to be quiet. My mother and a few others were onboard and all of them looked uneasy. I whispered to find out what had happened and my mother told me pirates had hijaked the ship, she told me she used her control pad and jammed my door before the pirates could get to me. She said my father went in after me and as many others as she could find and now that the only functional pod is full he is heading to the control room to launch the pod and send the ships core and life support system into overdrive causing the ship to explode.

About an hour after he left the pod jettisoned out with all of me my mother and two other men. Looking out of the blast proof window i saw the ship explode killing all pirates and civilians alike including my father and began to bawl. After about a day we woke up to find that our destination had us on impact with a small moon with water and a few forms of life. The moon was named mors omnibus (death to all). Soon after we landed we set up camp and tried to fix the emergency signal emiter (ESE) and throught the course of a year we found enough scrap to fix it after which a small pirate ship containing about 10 men found the signal and landed on the moon, posing as a navy officers they attemted to bring us up to their ship but my mother noticing a small insignia on the side of the leaders boot called them out on it. Fighting broke out the two men with us were killed in the fighting my mother critically wounded. I tried for what felt like hours to save her but to no avail. I still remember her final words as if she said them only moments ago, \" vita mutatur, non tollitur .\" Which i found to mean life is changed not taken away and to this day i live to my fullest attempting to honor the people that were my family.

Initial Plans: start from basically nothing and hopefully work my way into a respectable position on the server meeting new friends and enjoy my \"second life\" as Donovan Queen.

Reaction score
    I was whitelisted in January and I can\'t connect anymore. Is there a reason why?

Reaction score
    Alas, my Pingperfect gui login no longer functions, and I cannot bring the server up. I don\'t think this was a crash. This is in Ixalite\'s hands.

Rowan

Reaction score
    Has Ix made any communication with anyone?
    Wouldn\'t want this to turn into another vivacitas here...

Reaction score
    Not yet, you can usually tell he is around when you search his name on the forum chat. when he pops up there you can usually tell he is in game, or at least stalking the forum threads.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    I checked right before heading off to work this morning and it looks like the server is still offline. Any updates on what\'s going on?

Reaction score
    I\'m really worried that this is turning into another Vivacitas.

Is it possible that whoever got Varquynne before got Ixalite now? It might be more than just a simple one-time grief hack.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    application

Name: Donovan Queen (DEMON1945)

Alignment: Lawfull Neutral

Bio:

I (Donovan Queen) grew up as just a normal kid being raised by my parents on an interplanetary ship. I graduated school and was going to work in the same place my dad worked, the ships life support. it was early one morning and my dad woke me up, he was sweaty, the look in his eye was one of uncertainty and fear. After i threw on my e-suit i ran after my father as he continually signaled \"follow me\" we ran all the way to the ships emergency pods, he threw me in the last remaining seat and told me to be quiet. My mother and a few others were onboard and all of them looked uneasy. I whispered to find out what had happened and my mother told me pirates had hijaked the ship, she told me she used her control pad and jammed my door before the pirates could get to me. She said my father went in after me and as many others as she could find and now that the only functional pod is full he is heading to the control room to launch the pod and send the ships core and life support system into overdrive causing the ship to explode.

About an hour after he left the pod jettisoned out with all of me my mother and two other men. Looking out of the blast proof window i saw the ship explode killing all pirates and civilians alike including my father and began to bawl. After about a day we woke up to find that our destination had us on impact with a small moon with water and a few forms of life. The moon was named mors omnibus (death to all). Soon after we landed we set up camp and tried to fix the emergency signal emiter (ESE) and throught the course of a year we found enough scrap to fix it after which a small pirate ship containing about 10 men found the signal and landed on the moon, posing as a navy officers they attemted to bring us up to their ship but my mother noticing a small insignia on the side of the leaders boot called them out on it. Fighting broke out the two men with us were killed in the fighting my mother critically wounded. I tried for what felt like hours to save her but to no avail. I still remember her final words as if she said them only moments ago, \" vita mutatur, non tollitur .\" Which i found to mean life is changed not taken away and to this day i live to my fullest attempting to honor the people that were my family.

Initial Plans: start from basically nothing and hopefully work my way into a respectable position on the server meeting new friends along the way

Reaction score
    Character Name: James Turner (J.Turner)

?Age: 37

Alignment: Lawful Good

Bio: Born in the Omega sector in the early 23rd century, lived with parents and 4 siblings. my father ran a small trading buisness and taught me everything he knew. sadly as many of you may be aware the planets new leader beccame a dictator and was prejudiced against the religion that my family had followed so with many others from our city we fled. my father had organised us to be smuggled onto a passing frieghter but unfortunatly one of the escappes betrayed us and so when we got there... they were waiting for us.

The last thing i saw of my homeland was the betrayer being shot by a soldier , one of the men who had captured us. we were stuck on a monorail heading to a work camp set up by the dictator which most new its true purpose asadeath camp.being the smallest my father grabbed me and no matter my comments he pushed me through the narrow side window as we slowed to go round a corner. his thinking saved my lifend i shall always return such kindness to all i meet. I never saw my family again. i hitchiked around the galaxy and grew up around run\'kias who taught me construction and light combat training.

Initial Plans: i plan to explore, make friends, set up a trading company hopefully at one point making ships and frieghters. however my deeper pln is to avenge the unprecidented murder of my fammily...by any means necersary.

quasi aqua effundatur sanguis meus super-(blood like water shall be spilt over my enemies)

Reaction score
    Application Instructions:

Character Name: Xiea_Veredeth

?Age: 31

Alignment: Neutral Good

Bio: Xiea is a trader from a distant sector who\'s long haul ship has collided with heavy meteor and was forced to become abandoned. He wishes to recoup his losses and make enough credits to rebuild his ship, collect his original order and one day return home.

Xiea is primarily a business man who tries to stay out of conflicts between native inhabitants of sectors though he often sides with those he believes respect the freedom of others and the rule of law though he sometimes sacrifices these beliefs for his own economic benefit so long as it does not put him in danger. Though he has limited combat experience as a military person he has been involved in way too many skirmishes with pirates travelling the galaxy and often deals with arms traders to ensure his cargo is protected.

Initial Plans: Aquire enough resources to rebuild in this sector