[RP] Tectum Clementia [Hardcore]

Reaction score
    Hey can any admins help me out here? I recently was whitelisted (actually i think mine is directly above this post) but SM is still saying that I am not whitelisted with this server. What could be the problem? Was the name I am supposed to enter my SM username that I use to uplink?

Edit: Nevermind it\'s all good. Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Milo Straub ((bigdogagent007))

?Age: 30

Species: Human

Alignment: neutral

Bio: MIlo is an interesting charictor, that constantly is unpredictable as he works with the stressed of space. he has worked for Nanotrasen ((http://star-made.org/content/nanotrasen-incorporated#comment-85917)) for a long amount of time. while working there, he made certain vehicles for the company, including some fighter ships, and some turret mechanisms.

MIlo still currently works for Nanotrasen, and is currently trying to get a ship built of his design. much of his time is spent either improving ships, working turrets, or just doing repairs after a fight. it is wise to /not/ get on his bad side, as he tends to lash out. even in a non lethal way, his lashingcan devestate a ship, making it hard on other workers in the ship.

Initial Plans: i plan to roleplay, and eventually build a ship of my own.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Chris Aristol (Chris_Aristol) (Not extremely used to signing up for servers, thats what I will be using in the game. sorry for inconvienince}

?Age: 24

Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Following laws of his faction moreover than any actual laws of anywhere else)

Bio: Chris Aristol is young but ambitious, trying to carve the largest chunk of the universe he can for himself. Trained in the fundamentals of creating and piloting ships, he believes he is ready to take on a challenge and become the great commander he wishes to be. He has a attitude which causes him to fairly diplomatic and persuasive, at least when he tries to be. He has yet to truely prove himself in battle or very much at all just yet. He can come accross as snoby sometimes, but for the most part he is fairly likable. Not well known and even less important, he strives to become the best at what he does, even if he has to crawl through the dirt and mud to get there (but prefers not to get his hands /too/ dirty, like with pirate work.) He is willing to invest in wars that may boost his ambitions if he wins them. Audaces fotuna iuvat, fortune favors the bold.

Initial Plans: Create a ship and find a faction to become high ranking in.

Reaction score
    I\'m not sure about Ixalite, and this one is his call. I don\'t really have any interest whatsoever in exposing this server to Cthulu mythology. At all. I had more than enough of that in plenty of other RPGs.

Reaction score
    Re-read the rules carefully, this app is missing an important bit....

Reaction score
    Character Name: James Novak

Alignment: Neutral Good

Bio: Born to a planet owned by Space Corp., James had always loved the idea of tinkering with his own ship while flying the trade routes and bartering with the free-traders. At a young age he showed an aptitude for small electronics and his family hoped that he would follow the path of a fusion scientist or electronic engineer. Promising careers in the Space Corp.
    Unfortunately that was not to be the case. James found work as a crewmember aboard a small and independant mining/cargo vessel that transported basic materials to shipyards and other companies. Some of his duties aboard that ship were to fix the ever malfunctioning life-support system or, one which he much preferred, the piloting of the ship.
    This some what boring cycle soon changed though as the captain got a tip on some rare ore. The only catch was that it was deep in pirate space.
    The captain foolishly pursued this vague tip with no regard for the crew and was quickly intercepted by pirates. Luckily for James he was down in the guts of the ship, repairing the life-support system. And almost as soon as his head popped out of the crawlspace he was greeted by a Space Corp. customs officer who promptly explained to him what had conspired while he was below deck. Pirates.
    The ship was impounded and James whisked away aboard the patrol ship to be brought to wherever they felt like dumping him off. Vos adepto quid vos adepto

James is a rather calm fellow, he can get charismatic and adventurous when he puts his mind to it though.

Initial plans: Hopefully get hired as crew aboard a smaller ship or run small errands for other people in my own ship.

Reaction score
    Name: Amanda Renaults (Amanda is fine, but I\'m also fine with Amanda Renaults)

Bio: One of the many Vanguard Marines making up the innumerable armies of the Vanguard of Hell, Amanda has seen more than her fare share of fighting against aliens. She used to be a Sergeant in Delta-6 Company, and after the Battle of Deradus 12 was posted to an experimental warship equipped with a Dimensional Drive and a Temporal Drive, called the Dimensiva Messorem, or Dimensional Reaper. On the warship\'s first mission it was assaulted by a Haariken Blitzkrieg Fleet and critically damaged. In an attempt to escape a crewman fired the Dimensional Drive. The ship fired off into another dimension and landed in what is known as the Ephebian Cluster. The ship dead and the crew either also dead or missing, Amanda escaped and ended up in the middle of what was both human, but also very alien to her.

Amanda is fairly talented at ship building, give her the parts and she\'ll give you something useful. While she is capable of it, she rarely attempts ships larger than a Frigate, as doing so bores her, and usually builds Corvettes. Amanda, being from a giant military, is more than willing to join or help a local military. While the Vanguard in which she formerly served fights aliens, she is by no means xenophobic, and treats aliens just like she treats everyone else, a civil, but casual respect.

initial Plans: Get some money and some materials, and either build a capable ship or join the military.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: John Harkens

Species: Time Lord

Bio: John Harkens was born on a mining station on an astroid. His father died on his 11th regeneration because pirates attacked his cargo ship. John Harkens at age 100 was accepted into the Academy on Galifrey. When he was at his fifth year, the Academy was attacked by pirates. John barly escaped with his life. He then set out to find his cousin, Aragorn, who had successfully become a caption in the Galifreyian fleet. But on his search, he learned terrible news that his cousin Aragorn was attacked by an unknown species known as Daleks.

He then went to the Time Lord planet, Eldrond, which is thought to be the first Time Lord colony and contained ALL the knowledge in all of time. He looked in on the Daleks and found out that they are a geneticlly engineered to only have one emotion. Hate. John set out to find out if they were really pirates who killed his cousin and father. Now at age 406, sets out on his journey through space.

Initial plans: To set out on a long journey to find information about his father and to have his revenge.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

Character Name: Chris Aristol (Chris_Aristol) (Not extremely used to signing up for servers, thats what I will be using in the game. sorry for inconvienince}

?Age: 24

Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Following laws of his faction moreover than any actual laws of anywhere else)

Bio: Chris Aristol is young but ambitious, trying to carve the largest chunk of the universe he can for himself. Trained in the fundamentals of creating and piloting ships, he believes he is ready to take on a challenge and become the great commander he wishes to be. He has a attitude which causes him to fairly diplomatic and persuasive, at least when he tries to be. He has yet to truely prove himself in battle or very much at all just yet. He can come accross as snoby sometimes, but for the most part he is fairly likable. Not well known and even less important, he strives to become the best at what he does, even if he has to crawl through the dirt and mud to get there (but prefers not to get his hands /too/ dirty, like with pirate work.) He is willing to invest in wars that may boost his ambitions if he wins them.He goes by the motto of Audaces fotuna iuvat, fortune favors the bold.

Initial Plans: Create a ship and find a faction to become high ranking in.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name:John Harkens

Species:human

Bio: John Harkens was born on a crashing astroid station. After his father went down with the astroid, he had to live with his mother. But when he was 7, his mother died of a disease. He was then adopted by Tom Harkens which is where he got his name. At age 19, he was accepted into the accademy on earth. But when he was 23, the accademy was attacked by pirates and was destroyed.

John then went on his own path until his father was attcked by bandits and his father was killed. John then went to another accademy on Jupiter where he finished his years there. At age 27, he graduated and left. He got a ride to a shop and bought some parts to start a ship there.

Initial plans: To find the bandits who killed his father and to find information on his family tree.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    Anyone else having problems logging into the server? I keep getting a disconnect error. I can log into other servers fine. I started getting it yesterday but it would go after a few times, now it\'s not working at all. Just wondering if it\'s a server problem or something on my end.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I was told my application was lacking something and after re-reading them i edited my application but never recived any notification of being accepted.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    ***Broadcast***

The Ephebian Cluster Long-range listening post has picked up a relatively close high-power distress beacon. The codes are unfamiliar of course, but the crew of the station estimates that there is a seventy percent chance that it was broadcast in the frequency range once used by the Terran Hegemony. The broadcast power output is judged to be beyond the capabilities of any ship in the cluster, but it has taken over a month to reach us.

Councilor Ixalite has requested that ships be sent to investigate, and Admiral Townsend is assembling a taskforce for the long journey. All Naval ship captains are encouraged to volunteer, although only the best will be accepted.

Additionally, it is known that there will be a great deal of civilian interest, and so the convoy may be joined by such armed civilian craft, or supply ships as are known to be in good standing with the Ephebian government.

Rendezvous will be at sector 8 -11 6 at 2100 hours.

It is hoped that this first major contact with the outside galaxy in four hundred years will be a sign of good things to come, but it IS a distress call. We are bound by our colonial charter to answer all such with all due haste, but caution is called for. As this journey will be one of many days, access to cryo facilities or hardware will be provided for all participating captains.

(Event postponed until Saturday evening)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Nathaniel \"Nate\" Thompson (Nate_Thompson)

?Age: 23

Species: \"Pioneer\" (Essentially a human that has spent to long in space, bone density has reduced by long generations of low gravity. Muscle mass and general hardiness reduces, but an accute spacial awareness accompanies most Pioneers)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Bio: Nate glanced first left then right across the massive navigational display before him. From there, he looked upward to the blank expanse of nothingness held back by only a few inches of glass. If for no other reason, he had the ship shielded as to avoid a potential catastrophe - it would be awkward if the glass were to shatter and his entire crew be sucked into the black expanse of space. Deftly his fingers danced across the navigational PAD as he marked the supposed point of a downed space station. Assuming it wasn\'t a trap, odds are he\'d make a great profit off of the station\'s energy drums. If it was a trap, well, he had his ways of talking his way out of situations. He\'d offer some crew, maybe a few food stuffs, but never his own coin, never that...

The engines roared into life as Nate put the ship into forward momentum. Now it was just a matter of waiting until the ship reached its destination. It was painfully slow. Not enough engines to such a big cargo hold, despite his complaints to his on-board engineer which he had previously marooned on an airless hulk. Not his finest moment, but then again, you had to be cruel to survive the Black.

Initial Plans: To begin a search across space for work, and go where it leads me.

\"Solus in atra\" (Alone in the Black)