[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    no word from anyone. I know dendrake is currently on holiday and will be back on Friday.

If anyone did not update and is still playing please post so we know the server is still up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this):

Wyguy

34 (15 IRL)

Personality:

Functions well in battle, enjoys bloodshed, socially impeded and secretive

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

I grew up on a planet known as “Vire” it was a beautiful place, but I was more interested in the stars. After turning 20 I joined my planets space initiative, the fleet was small and only meant to mine and provide cover in the event of a pirate attack. Then Eternia came. Seeing us as an enemy they killed and captured our people, took our minerals and annihilated our planet. I was sent to “Hail” and picked up a passionate hatred for Eternia.

Plans once you\'re in the server:

I plan on fighting alongside my fleet with upmost loyalty, I have my very own custom built ship that I plan to use to the best of my ability.

Other:

Eternia is strong, but their power has clouded their judgement.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Joramir

Personality: Calm and Anylitical, always looking for weaknesses, does not care about social interaction (( will not fly 50 sectors away))

Bio: My mother and father were scientists who worked for the Eternia space corp. when it was still a corporation. By this time i was probably around 4 months old, and then they quit their jobs when i was 7 for a reason that is unknown to me at this time, and tried to flee the planet. they got shot down by Eternia defenses, and the looting team found me, inside a child protection capsule as their last action before death. I was brought back to the planet for fostering and all of the families that had me realized that i was very smart for my age, they said that i was doing calculus by this stage of life, and immediately signed me up for the Eternia science program which trains the top .1% of kids for iq tests and turns them into Eternia pilots and such. By this time i was almost done with flight training, and one of the testers took me into an escape pod to flee the planet to a rebel space camp with 1 fighter for each pilot and i was trained by the rebels to hate Eternia but i didnt like it because Eternia was obviously going to win the fight against the rebels, so one night i took a fighter back to the home planet of Eternia and signed up for the military, and so we are here now.

Plans: Fly as the captain of a Briggadier class spaceship to find and kill the rebels who kidnapped me.

Other: Applying for the Eternian Military

Reaction score
    Is the server still down? My computer broke so don\'t know, going to down load game to laptop. Hope it\'s up once download finished

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): Lasty

Personality: Childish, fun, has suppressed rage and anger, can be violent, happy, I guess his personality is like that of the mad hatter, Has split personalities but he controls the body.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

\"HAHAHAHAHA\" I laughed with glee as i felt the explosions rattle through the ground and up into my feet.

\"What if our cell get hit and we die!?\"

\"Haha no way! We are fine! I’m sure we are close to the centre anyway!\"

\"I wonder what its like outside? We haven’t been out in so long!\"

\"How did we get in here again?\"

\"Well remember you let me have the body so i could try to KILL SOME ETERNIA SKUM!\"

\"oh yeah... you decided to ram a Destroyer... I really wish I wasn’t stuck in here with you.\"

\"HEY! MUM SAID BE NICE!\"

\"...You killed mum. remember?\"

\"Aww but I liked her\"

\"yes so did I.\"

\"remember when the destroyer turned around and totally shot through the Plexglass and straight into the core! And it was like BOOM! BANG! SWOOSH!\"

\"indeed i do, and when where arrested soon afterwards. This prison has defiantly taken its toll on me\"

5 years down, infinite to go. UNTILL NOW! BANG POP SWOOSH! we are going to be free HAHAHAHHAHAH. Time to rid the universe of the Eternia scum.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Escape! Run! Gather! Build a ship and grow! Become one of the strongest! (if I can…)

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am back and will be going back about 3 pages and try to figure out what has been going on... The server is not down, it was simply never updated past 0.9382 so that was an issue, I got it up to 0.9383 but not sure if that is the latest update. I cannot reach Zam or Damiann and they don\'t seem to be posting so as far as I know I am the only admin around, I will post some more when I figure out more.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I went back and it seems since Damiann last posted he completely disapeared... I promise to review every application but I have to go for a little bit. Will return in around 30 minutes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server is updated to latest version, enjoy! :)

Now to read all these fucking applications... fml...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Ethyn

Personality: Calm, Collected, Level Headed, Ambitious

Bio: My name is Ethyn, and I was born and raised to a mining family that worked as well as lived on a small Eternian space station. The life within the station was all I ever knew. While living aboard, I quickly realized that wasn\'t the life for me. I made plans to work and make enough money to buy a small space ship, just big enough to get me off the station and explore the vastness of space on my own. I have the need to explore new planets, make my own money, maybe even buy my own mining vessel or space station down the road. Any dream is possible, and no pirate or Eternian military will slow me down.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Mine asteroids/planets, maybe join a faction to build or supply. Explore.

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    IGN: Terramort

Personality: (Friendly, trusting, and just generally likes to have a good time, but hates people who powergame/use exploits -especially against less experienced players-, and will go to great lengths to beat them \"legitly\" and prove my honor.) The son of a fairly wealthy family, Terramort is trusting, sometimes to a fault. Once he has found a friend in this universe of many, he will never turncoat. However, he is somewhat weary, as the Great Riots were not a pretty thing to witness.

Bio: Terramort was born on the planet Aegwathar, the 4th planet from a bright white sun. Known as Mother to the inhabitants of Aegwathar, (M-1074 to those of Terran descent who may be reading this) the bright whte orb circled a much larger red star, known as Father. (Neither of which, ironically enough, was the reason for colonizing the system. Father had a second star in orbit, known as Mistress. Around her bright blue flames orbited numerous, mineral-rich planets that were much too cold for civilian habitation.)

WIth a father that owned rights to M-1071, the 3rd largest of the planets orbiting Mistress (and the one highest in Einstinium), life on Aegwathar had been fairly easy growing up. Of course, Eternia was ever-present, always known as \"them\" at home. \"They\'ve increased the prices for mining permits another 10%!\" \"Four of our salvage rigs were missing their salvaging computers this morning. It had to have been them, it\'s no coincidence.\" \"Times are headed for dark places. They just keep leeching the economy, to build those damn warship of theirs.\"

Indeed, dark times were ahead. Before the actual riots began, Terramort\'s father had been arrested under the accusation of \"witholding vital millitary resources, an act tantamount to treason\" and sent to Hail. Fortunately for the hero of this biography, Terramort had been inspecting the salvage rigs during the arrest, and decided he wouldn\'t be of much help in Hail. As times got worse, Terramort joined a group of rebels, learning valuble piloting skills, and quickly demonstrated excellent prowess engineering.

During the Great Riots, however, his rebel group was quickly destroyed under the heavy firepower of Eternia\'s Warships. Injured and fleeing Eternia-controlled space, Terramort is alone with the measly remains of his fighter and a few pirated credits.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Attempt to find a faction that requires a Shipwright, to design and build effective ships of all varieties.

Other: He has heard about the fall of Hail (damn *Eternia*), but also knows searching his father with nothing but a few credits and a cube is not going to work. Instead, follow survival logic - stay where you are, make noise around you, and you\'ll eventually be found. Right?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Longmire

Personality: If your nice to me i will be the nicest and most trustfull person to you but if u do any wrong to me i will be very hotheaded

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):My name is Longmire as i was growing up i was trying to work my way up to being a captain of my own ship, but that did\'nt work out too good for me. Right when i built up my first ship, i left with all my freinds and family to explore the galaxy. Little did i konw pirates took me out after 2 days of being out in open universe. I lost completely everything, and everybody.

Plans once you\'re in the server: To explore the world, find a good faction and get revenge on all pirates, to evenge my family\'s death!

Other:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    figures i update and the server doesn\'t.... FML

oh well, patience is a virtue.

Reaction score
    Character name: Emrys_Nithan_Kiel

Personality: Serious, commanding, and stern.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Emrys, at the age of a well-budding 27, enlisted for the Eternia Corporation, when he heard about the military was recruiting, where he will hopefuly be a small fighter pilot in a squadron. He hopes to command a frigate, or even a Destroyer after he proves himself to his \"higher ups\". His origons are unkown to anyone, and he never talks about it to anyone, not even his hopeful squadron mates.

Plans once you\'re in the server: My plans for once I\'m in the server is to have fun and roleplay with alot of people. I\'ve always wanted to join a serious roleplay server like this. I was just browsing the forums when I saw this thread after I posted a looking for RP server thread. I am thankful I found this when I did.

Other: I have skype, am 14, and I am also more mature than some people my age. I so hope that I get into the server. Also, I will work on my application if you want me to. Thank you for your consideration. Pilot Emrys, over and out. Also, Eternia