[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    is that lag bomb disarmed? (the massive thing someone spawned in around -12, -12, -12?) if not, then somebody might have wandered into it unknowingly.

Reaction score
    My Java stops responding when entering the server. My singleplayer works just fine, though. This hasn\'t happened before...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i just read the entire thing 5+ times and there is no IP there.pluss people have been pmed the ip for the past 3 weeks.

Reaction score
    Whats happening? Are people leaving eternia? Im on holiday so have not been on. Was working fine when I left.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    what happened with havic is he glitched money, and left on his own before ever being banned. he is banned now, but none the less did cheat the game. He was nice, but glitching money out of shop is a no-no.

Reaction score

Personality:Brave,Experianced, Fighter

Bio; After serving in the Eternia military, Kyle recieved a transmission form his home planet stating that everyone was secombing to a mysterious ilness and that many people were dying. Horrified kyle went to the Eternia Government to ask for their help in combating the disease. The Government refused to help and Kyles planet became baren and dead. Enraged Kyle Launched an assault on an Eternia Frigate in an attempt at revenge. Shot down and captured Kyle awaits the day he can get off hail and lead a movement against Eternia

Plans once you\'re in the server: Build a ship, Get revenge, Kick ass

Other:Last of an unknown species...

Reaction score
    Character Name: C_Train

Personality: Im a chill, smart person with a good sarcastic sense of humor.

Bio: C_train was an average guy for most of his life. But then coming home from work one night he walked into to find his wife and daughter had both been murdered. Being the only suspect the police had, C_Train was put on trial and then wrongfully charged for the murder of his wife and daughter. It was that day C_Train vowed to get his revenge on the empire of Eternia, even if it took the rest of his life. He was imprisoned for 5 years before a chance to escape was presented. On the day of the attack on Hail he some how managed to safely stow away on one of the attacking ships. Its there where some of the fine men that are part of the resistance took him in and trained him to be a vital part of the rebellion.

Plans once your in the server: To take my revenge on those who wrongly imprisoned me and to find the man who killed my family

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Firstly Dendrake gave me permission to do what I did after I explicitly explained to him what I was going to do. Nextly nowhere in the rules does it say you cannot glitch shops. You may want to change that.

Also I am going to speak my persnal opinion on Zam. He has unlimited money which therefore leads to an unlimited military. How can anyone in rp say no when Zam (or anyone from his military) comes knocking on their door. If you don\'t comply you get obliterated. So I only did what I thought was necessary to defend myself from an imminent attack from Eternia. It says in the initial post that Eternia will actively seek you out. So if I hadn\'t had the money I did I would be set up to lose from the beginning making fighting against Eternia futile. This is my personal opinion take it as you will.

Reaction score
    I get this frequently when trying to log on to the server. I can somethimes get on, but this pops up when I can\'t.

Reaction score
    Name: agigabyte

Personallity: Sarcastic, reasonable, a bit less humoress and more calculating in battle.

Bio: He was a member of a cargo ship\'s crew as lead scientist/lead in cybersecurity until he was arrested by the Eternia empire for \"Crimes against the Empire\" including espionage, murder, and stealing. He was framed by his own Captain. He is now on Hail and is planning on escaping using his computer skills.

Plans: Join a freelance group if there are any, otherwise create one, and take a descent ahip if i have to create the freelance faction.

Other: Eternia is okay.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: XLVIII

Personality: Although bitter over my brief imprisonment, I still hold on to strong morals and I try to play nice in a world now full of wanderers and highwaymen fresh out of prison (Though I\'ll never let a chance to kneecap Eternia pass me by).

Bio: A humble shopkeeper on a peaceful outworld planet, XLVIII was thrown suddenly into a web of treachery after a visit from a shady old friend tricked him into taking the fall for a hidden cache of drugs. After a short, terrible week-long stay at the Hail,, XLVIII has no intentions of playing nice with the Eternia establishment, or letting this kind of financial opportunity slip by.

Plans once I\'m in the server: I want to set up a Mobile Factory/Shop Ship, and I\'ll keep moving while I sell my wares and try to make my way in the galaxy.

Here\'s a second application in case you\'d be more willing to accept me on Eternia\'s side instead.

Name: XLVIII

Personality: Headstrong and naive, I\'ve been trained to hate these criminal scum and track them down across the galaxy, but I\'ll take honor over victory any day.

Bio: Once a promising student in an advanced combat and tracking program, XLVIII\'s training was cut short after a call-to-arms over the Hail Incident. Now, shoved into a situation his training only told him about in abstract contingencies, XLVIII will have to learn the ropes fast if he\'s going to stay alive out there, much less catch any criminals.

Plans once I\'m in the server: Construct a small, stealthy tracking fighter, find the nearest hive of scum and villainy, and put my training to work by conducting surveillance and reporting back to command with my findings.