[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    A few things, you need a characrer name, also said character needs an age between 18-50 we had some weird ages in the past. You need to reread the rules and your bio could use some more work.

Reaction score
    You need to reread the rules and you also need to work on your bio a bit more, give us more insight into your character, more history things like that. You did miss the server plans part while its not important it is good for getting a feel for what you want to do on the server.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Lucian Tahranus (L.T.) Halle

Personality: Somewhat reclusive, doesn\'t like being around others too much. Hates military officials, but can put on a front well enough if he needs to avoid unneccessary attention. Very intelligent, but somewhat socially inept and rather gruff.

Bio: Halle was born and raised on Victus. His parents were in the Eternian Military from before he was born. However, they were used as pawns in an upper officer\'s scheme to get off the hook for some debts he got himself into and were taken by slavers after being sent by that officer on a patrol where it was known they would ambush. Since then, he\'s had a deep and ingrained distrust of military officials and, to a lesser extent, enlisted. He\'s not openly hostile, but he does what he can to avoid them. His parents were taken when Halle was only 13, but he had already shown himself to be a quick-minded individual and had taken to building and piloting spacecraft (though what he could do without out-of-atmosphere authorization was rather limited). By his early 20\'s he was already licensed to fly mid-sized frigates, an accomplishment for one as young as he. However, thanks to his mistrust of the military, he never could bring himself to apply for an out-of-atmosphere permit - a process which often involved much groveling to the higher-ups in the Eternian forces. When the holes opened up and civilians poured out, Halle went with them, ready to get away from the Eternian oppressors and make himself known to the galaxy as one of the greatest pilots of his generation. That was his plan, at least. Only time will tell what actually becomes of the new adventurer...

Plans once you\'re in the server: Build a moderately sized general-purpose cruiser, then perhaps sign on to a faction. Eventually get into some skirmishes with the Eternian military? I\'ll see where the RP takes me, and if that path comes along, I might just take it.

Other: Eternia!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Crystion

Personality: Silent, Distrusting, Determined

Bio: Crystion\'s father was an engineer for Eternia and even worked on the contruction of the Juggernaught. Crystion grew up alone with his mother, his father never returning to their home. He grew up without a father and would always hope that some time in the future, his father would return. This never happened. Eventually he grew jealous. His father had the chance to go out into the infinite space and he was stuck. At his first chance he joined the crew of a rebel ship and left the planet, leaving his dying mother on the surface. And he joined the crew in the fight against Eternia, and paid the price. He now serves time aboard the Hail. Hoping to get the second chance and find his father.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Find a group and just role play, see what happens.

Couldn\'t think of anything to put in other.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Age 25

Name: harley933 IGN: Daoncu

Personality: Dark, keeps to self, very mysterious, violent

Bio: I was betrayed by my father, He left me and my mother to get imprisoned by the eternia. That was years ago. Now im hoping to get revenge on him. My mother is dead I am now imprisoed on hail, a stupid eternia ship.

Plans once your in server: escape, get revenge, join a faction, kill some pirates, build a ship.

Other: Eternia

Reaction score

Personality: Bipolar, Impatient

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Raised in the rich district of Columbus, Ohio, Mason was lucky enough to meet requirements for a NASA Space Program. However, the ship he was on, the Homeworld, was attacked by pirates and destroyed. The only survivors were Captain Jameson, First Officer Jim Abraham, Head Boffin Dr. Barlow, Midshipman Sharp, and Mason. Together with these four survivors they reconstucted a shuttle large enough to get them to a nearby station. Upon arrival at the station they found it abandoned, yet all life support systems were online. The five brave survivors decided that they would make the station their home. Gradually, they built up a stock of supplies, weapons, money, and connections. Thus they attracted the attention of Eternia. Eternia realized that should these people build up enough weapons and supplies, they could pose a threat to Eternia corporation. The hunt begins...

Bio: Continued. After aproximately five years, First Officer Abrahams was attacked and nearly killed by Eternia. Everyone in the group agreed that nthey should establish contact with the Rebels and start harrassing Eternia ships.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Find a station that is in one of the sectors surrounding the sun and build up a steady supply of weapons and money, buy a XME-47 \"Aunty Em\" Class frigate. (Dreadnought according to MrFURB) Perhaps raid some pirate bases, should I ever have enough money, buy a Homeworld class colonial battlecruiser. (Titan, according to MrFURB) Potentially start up a shipyard, and start work on a Hyperdrive engine. I could buy a Mach-II missile frigate, though it is a pretty bad ship combat-wise. ATM, I\'m debating getting four friends to RP on the server with me as the Captain, the Head Boffin, the First Officer, and Midshipman Sharp.

Other: Eternia, you killed my family, my friends, and that random methhead in cell 13B. I dont know who you are, or where you live, but I will hunt you down and murder you. I will turn the juggernaut against you, I will obliterate everything you ever cared about or loved. You will die by my hand and my hand only. If you kill anyone else, so he-

Other: Continued. There are two references in this Application, anyone who PMs me with the answer gets the schematics for my WIP Rebel Cruiser found here: http://star-made.org/content/rebel-cruiser

Reaction score
    You need to work on your bio some more, it is required to have a least one well written paragraph.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: harley933 IGN: Doancu

Personality: Dark, Keeps to self, Mysterious, violent

Bio: Raised on panet Earth, Doancu had a good family, he had friends, he had pets. but somethig hapened one day when his father got home from work. He had a Large scar on his back from a space pirate, Doancu\'s father died that day. Yet, Doancu was only 12 then, now he is 25 with few friends he has a large criminal record and a large attitude. his mother captured and nearly starved. Doancu gets captured himself. Though, the day after Doancu was captured his mother was tortered to death. now all he wants to do is destroy the Eternia empire. stayig off the radar and building a ship up from a couple little bits to a giant battleship.

Plans once your in server: escape, build a ship, and take down the eternia

Other: Eternia

P.S. sorry abou the little one earlier i changed the new one a lttle :)

Reaction score
    The server seems laggier than usual. What\'s up?

EDIT: Also have the above problem now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The server kept lagging for me and now when I try to get on it won\'t get past the logging in stage. I am not sure what is going on but I didn\'t have trouble with the lag before.

Reaction score
    There is nothing we can do about the lag, from what I seen its mostly clientside issues, we all know the game is not very stable right now. Right now it seems we have to wait for Schema to get to all these problems, which may take some time.

Reaction score
    Hi there, spiffy individuals who insist on complaining about lag. Here\'s how you know when to report it:

1. Is it FPS? If so, it\'s YOUR COMPUTER. Not the server
    2. Are blocks being broken/placed, dissapearing, then coming back? Guess what, it\'s YOUR INTERNET, not the server.
    3. Does everyone but you have a high ping? ITS YOUR INTERNET, not the server
    4. Does your client crash when using gigantic ships, running into gigantic ships, ect? It\'s YOUR COMPUTER, not the server.
    5. Are you unable to connect, does it act like the server isn\'t on? Congratulations, it\'s server side. Now, tell me, how do you propose I fix this other than yelling at the host to figure it out?

Reaction score
    Well that\'s what I asked then right? At least you tried to make it better. Ok then I\'ll send the IP soon.

Reaction score

Personality: Careful, open minded, trustworthy

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

There isnt much I can remember. I know that we were attacked, but I dont know by who. I was in a hibernation chamber when It happend. The internal power containment chambers were breached during the attack, so my hibernation chamber thrust me out onto the hard metal floor. I layed dazed, for what seemed like ages. Suddenly, missiles bombarded the ship, and I was threw back, and hammederd my helmet into a wall. In what seemed like seconds, I awoke to what seemed a ghost ship. I found a damaged, but usable fighter in one of the internal hangers. I set a waypoint to the nearest trading station, and set off.

Plans once you\'re in the server: I wish to start a peacful mining company.

Other: You touch my ship, I blow up yours.

Reaction score
    I need a character name, the age needs to be between 18-50 years old, its mostly due to weird ages we seen in the past. Also you need to reread the rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I dont want to sound like a smartass and tell you what to do but >> Now, tell me, how do you propose I fix this other than yelling at the host to figure it out?

Reaction score
    Funny thing is I decided to restart the server right before I read your message. That means the server is running at this point

Reaction score
    Right we are nearing the end of our first month, thar also means we need donations to keep the server going. We need $50 per month, otherwise we will have to shut down the server, or host it on one of our computers which would also mean the server would be dead.