[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name:HunHarcos

Personality:Friendly,Creative,Militaristic(in not a griefing way!)

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Im a Hungarian boy, I like Sci Fi ,Star Wars,Role play etc.,............. ( MY RP BACKSTORY WILL BE CHANGED ONCE IN THE SERVER!:P)

Plans once your in the server:To make or join to a nice guild with an awesome RP story,design awesome ships (from SW,Battlestar Galactica universes and homemade ships wich i already have some) make them organized,to make a little empire.

Other:I want to be part of a really nice community and a no downtime Server!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok, three things. 1. You need an actual bio 2. It\'s your character\'s age, not yours and needs to be between 18 - 50 3. Re-read the rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this):sam

Personality:stealth,trusty,brutal

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):caught up in the slammer for doing nothing. they set me up, those bastareds. they said they would pay me if i kill the head of the military. DAMM IT they set me up. now im here stuck in this shit hole. but i have a plan, i break out and rejoin up with my friends and continue with my revenge.

±signed:sam

day±333 eta jail hall

Plans once your in the server:join up with my friends and kill people for a living

Other:Eternia

Reaction score
    You should work on your bio a bit more, also having a chatacter name would help, otherwiese I\'ll just use your screen name.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    i edited it, so theres no point in cluttering up the forum by posting it again.

Reaction score
    Right I got into the panel. right now its running what problems are you running into now?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Sam

Personality:stealthy,trusty,brutal

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

Born and raised in the outer colonies, Sam has been a farmer for most of his life. After crippling taxes and police brutality dominated where he resided, Sam moved off to the outskirts of eternia where he turned to grunt work on a shipping freighter. Working on that freighter, he gained the basic experience on the ins and outs of maintaining and repairing a ship.

After being mistaken for a rebel cruiser, the shipping freigher was attacked and destroyed. Being one of only 4 survivors to make it to the escape pod, and his life in shambles, Sam vowed never to forget what happened on that fatefull day. He now spends his time on a foreign, slightly secluded planet doing simple farming and repair work.

Plans once your in the server:regroup with my friends and kill people for a living

Other:eternia

Reaction score
    I installed the latest version but can\'t get in.. An EOFException?

EDIT: I should have v. 0.09378 right?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Autumnzuz

Personality: Reckless. Enjoys blowing things up, but he\'s also ambitious and wants to be the best at what he does.

Bio: I applied to the Eternian military as soon as I was old enough. They rejected me for recklessness, and taking an extremely risky option in the test to get in. This crushed all hope I had of going into space, as well as any ambition of defending the planet. The hole in the planet\'s defences gave me a chance to escape into space, after stealing a small civilian ship. I then wandered for a while, trying to find a way to join the military again, as it was still my dream. I then met a wrongly imprisioned escapee from Hail (heskey30), and we joined forces. He\'s was accepted as a contractor for the Eternian Military, and now I\'m trying to get them to hire me too.

Plans once you are in the server: Join a friend of mine working for the Eternian Military (heskey30)

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Character Name: Jason Talon

Personality: Witty, brash, extremist, determined.

Biography: Growing up in poverty in the capitol city of Victus, Jason yearned to be something great. He watched as his parents tirelessly worked for the meager income they earned. Life was hard, but there was love in his household. One day, shortly after Jason turned 18, he got home from his job in the nearby factory to find that his house had been ransacked. He found his parents dead in their room, and phoned the police.

The response was too little too late. When the Military Police arrived, they forcefully removed him from the property. After hours of interrogation, Jason was released. He later learned that his parents were suspected Rebel sympathizers, and they were killed in a raid by an overzealous Eternia Policeman. The Policeman was hardly reprimanded.

Jason, outraged, spent months gathering information on the man. One day, at the opportune time, Jason caught the Policeman off-duty and killed him in cold blood. Although Jason was careful enough to do this in a Security Deadzone, he was still caught in a matter of weeks.

Four long years, Jason has waited in Hail. He\'s spent his time gaining Rebel contacts on the inside, and doing whatever he can for the cause given his limited resources in the prison ship. Now, with the hull-breech plan in full swing, Jason and countless other Rebels, as well as the common scum of Victus, will be set free. A new day dawns, and Jason Talon is determined to be the name that ends Eternia.

Plans once your in the server: Create or join a Rebel faction and wage a guerilla war against Eternia, including but not limited to station raids, hit-and-run bombing tactics, traps, stealth incursions, and espionage. Also, the essential tasks of any rebellion: resource gathering, factory work, shipbuilding, recruitment, and expansion.

Other: Eternia