[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    and I still lagged out and cannot rejoin. i think the server crashed because of it. How big is this thing anyway?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A player on the sever at some point though it a good idea to spawn a shield cruiser a ship made up of glitchy part that dock together to make an insane ship. Downside it a time bomb waiting to go off. Once a part becomes undocked is lags the sever and kicks most people or the people closet to it. If everything docks, more then likely it nukes the sever in a way >_>

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well if it already went off then you got free loot, if it is still sitting together where did you find it? Oh yeah, and it is comando\'s and I agree with the whole ticking time bomb thing

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you can\'t connect to the server I have no idea why, just updated the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    At 12,2,2 plz no one fly in there alot of the bomb you can run into and theres still a large part of the bomb that still together witch I\'ve been slowly trying to pull apart and take care off >_< really don\'t want anyone poking it with a space ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ##Transmission Recieved##

##Transmission Start##

Character name: taniyalastia (I would have put my username on here as the same thing, but i used an email account that i forgot the password to)

Personality: Nice, but fires when fired on

Bio: From the time when I was born, my parents could tell I would excel in technology. And so it proved. When I was 11, I fixed my home town\'s power generator so that it could export enough energy to everyone and still be functional. When I was 14, I was caught out with SD-BB Missile Arrays by Eternian police officers. I was arrested, even though I explained that I was bringing them home so I could repair them for the town\'s defense turrets. I was sent aboard \"Hail\", which smelled awful. I remember when I rode to the slums. The slums smelled better than \"Hail\". I knew, right away, that this was not a good place to be. However, in 4 days\' time, one of the guards took pity on me and snuck me to an escape pod. I managed to convince him to come with me, and we shot away from \"Hail\".

When I saw the ship, I laughed with relief. Our time in the escape pod was rough. Then I saw what type of ship it was. It was a Rebel Destroyer. My luck just got worse. I nudged the guard, waking him up, and showed him the ship. He jumped in fright and then immediately pleaded with me to let him live. However, the ship noticed us. Soon, we were in one of its docking bays, and the crew cracked our escape pod. When they saw the guard, they pulled out their blasters and ordered him to stand down. I asked them to let the guard live, because he was a nice guard, and I didn\'t think he would hurt anyone intentionally. Afterwards, they let him go, albeit reluctantly. So here we are, the guard my friend now, as we await our outcome. Or a chance to view the rebellion in 3rd person.

Plans once I\'m in the server: Find someone to fly alongside with me, view the battle without being on a side, and joining one, although now I don\'t want to join Eternia.

Other: GO TO HELL, ETERNIA! T^T

Also, sorry for the long application.

##Transmission End##

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Capt_Unstable

Hey, I was just asking if you could add me to the whitelist.

I am not the griefer type, I am mentally insane and Unstable, but I am friendly (When people do not mess with me in the wrong way)

I am Adaptive and Passive. so if you see my ships armed, it\'s not for pvp.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    its just occered to me that there were a group of us together on one planet, ships glitching everywhere and general glorius chaos. pehaps that was the extra load that pushed the server over the edge.

also what are yalls thought on playing a character one does not know anything about? for examle there is a yong fella playing a borg, it is apparent thru role playing with him that he knows borg are cybernetic and big. thats about it, this made rp with him difficult seeing as how he was saying he was damaged and his nanites were dead. as any trekie knows, this means dead borg. internal systems have failsafes to destroy any relevant tech. which means the drone would have already have died or been salveged by the collective.....thoughts?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Great application, you just need to change your age to between 18 - 50 to prevent odd ages.