[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    Just sent them an email about all of it. By the way, if no one informs me, I can\'t do anything. Everyone is posting this crap on the topic. I don\'t get alerted to it, and I don\'t read every freaking post. PM me.

Reaction score
    Do you have any evidence of this or do you just assume it? Because I\'d have to go through some crap to get to the files and delete it.

Reaction score
    Also, I want everyone who lost resources and ships to know, that I\'m going to try to do something to repay you for it. Wether it\'s a chest per person with tons of loot or if I\'ll just be handing you credits. But I will not stand by and make all of you rework for everything. This however will not happen until I am ENTIRELY certain the issue is fixed. You are welcome to attempt to keep playing, but until this is for sure fixed, I cannot guarentee anything.

Reaction score
    My ships do not show up on the nav menu, and I keep seeing warnings about corrupted files with those names. There is also another ship, although it is someone else\'s and I do not remember the name. I do know it is the username and numbers default name, starts with an F.

Reaction score
    Funny thing is Java is around that timezone, its just I haven\'t seen him recently.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Assozat

Personality: Serious, Cold, Blunt, fond of cruisers

Bio: cold blooded mercenary veteran from the depths of the eternia underworld seeking fortune and influence throughout the galaxy. Will NEVER show mercy when perfoming a job. Willing to do anything that involves the client providing a battlecruiser for the job. Would rather die than be captured/betray a client or commerade.

Plans once your in the server: 1. get first mercanary contract. 2. find a space station and make it into a base of operations.

Other: N/A

Reaction score
    I just want to know if there has been any progress since I mentioned the corrupted ships.

Reaction score
    To answer your question in short, nothing. We have no idea what\'s wrong with the server. None. That is why I\'ve submitted a ticket (with \"high priority\") to the hosting company asking that they figure out the issue, or give me a refund.

Reaction score
    Alright guys. Got a reply from Nitrous about the crashes. I was told that they changed some things, and it should work. If not, it\'s the StarMade server itself and not my or the company\'s fault. So feel free to try it out, it\'s online now. I encourage you to be skeptical and not do any massive builds or things you don\'t want to be erased. We\'ll give it two days, and if we have no crashes then I\'ll start handing out supplies to those that lost a lot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

Name: Mario

Personality: Intuitive,nice,mad

Bio: As a poor in the colonies mario had decided to grow up from his wrongdoings and do somthing worth working for. Before Mario could do anything he had to get a good education as he was in the progress of getting his bachalors degree he made some friends Over1lander And Xasriel. On his first day of having a college degree he bought a ship one that could fit his family when he got one. He Started making entry level ships out of plain cores and thrusters it was good buisness until he got an Offer from the local militia. They wanted weponized ships capable of taking down other ships at first mario did not know how to use the weapons nor configuring them but he knew the payout would be big and he knew it was safe and he started to learn.

So he went to college again to study weponized mechanics got a degree which only took him a year and then started making animatter and SD-BB Ships. When the local militia had enough ships he took his wealth and joined Xasriel,Over1lander, and synix. When they were planning on where to go synix thought of an idea a cool place called Eternia everyone agreed and went to a new land that was heavily militarized and wanted wealth.

Plans Once I Get in: Make ships and make lots of credits to get a big ship and Live in Harmony

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: redhawk77

Personality: A nice person that usually doesn\'t start a conflict.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): I am a merchant of the stars. I have big plans to make it big int he galaxy. I am greedy and persistent to make as much wealth as possible.

Plans once your in the server: Explore the galaxy until I decide what to do

Reaction score
    quit whining. Its expected for things to go wrong in starmade multiplayer, not even considering that this server JUST went live. Cry somewhere else.

mx

Reaction score
    Character Name: Morrex

Personality: calm, sceptical, focused. loyal to his friends, relentless to his foes

Bio: Morrex has been the Commander of an eternia military fighter squad for many years, doing his best to serve the companies interests. He was a well respected leader and the pilots he commanded were as loyal to him as he was to them. However, everything changed when his squad was ordered to take out a pirate base wich was causing trouble to one of the eternia mining outposts. The company expected the base to be unorganised and vulnerable, however when Morrex squad arrived they found a heavily defended main base. Regardless of informing the company about his concerns that his squad would not have enough firepower to take on that mainbase, the company ordered him to attack. Completely outnumbered and outgunned, most of his pilots died on this day, and Morrex was about to become one of them, yet managed to blow up a vital energy supply with one of his last rockets when he desperately fired everything on his last stand. After this bitter victory, with less than a handful pilots alive, and their ships being pretty much destroyed, they moved back to the headquarters. Even though Morrex and the remaining few pilots were honored by the company, Morrex quit his command and left the eternia military forces. He didnt want to send anyone to pointless death again, well aware that in the end, the last few of them only were lucky to survive the suicidal orders given by the company. Morrex now is his own leader, freelancing somewhere out in the universe, avoiding contact with the company as he still holds a grudge against eternia.

Plans once your in the server: being a freelancer, maybe doing mercenary jobs besides setting up a main operational base, maybe looking up for a faction he can identify with.

Disclaimer: english is not my main language, apologies for spelling mistakes on this post..

Reaction score
    Hey guys, if any of you like Eternia, you should check out a (FORUM) RP I put up on the MC forums.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1901413-interest-check-the-war-of-gods-warrior-based-rp/#entry23471130

It\'s only an interest check right now, if we get like 3-4 people who reply to it then I\'ll make it an official topic. Please keep in mind it is a FORUM RP. Not a server.