[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    It looks fine, I have seen worse writing from native speakers, you\'ll be sent the IP in a bit.

mx

Reaction score
    my application was made on current #1000 @ IGN \"Morrex\" and accepted on #1001

however, the ip that was sent to me via pm is not a complete ip, it misses out on a number before the port. o,o,o:O is the format of the ip on the pm. sorry for the circumstances, but i have to ask for another pm to fix that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this):Paul

Personality:Sneaky,Nice and Loyal

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):I was once a Assassin.Killing people for credits trying to make a living.Then one day i got set up by the Eternian military,about to kill my target then ambushed and locked up in the ship \'Hail\' im making a plan with the other prisoners to escape.I just need to wait now.

Plans once your in the server:Try and make a Faction and do what Assassins do

Other:Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Xenorth \"Xenth\" Balorian

Personality: Xenorth is a caring man and is always willing to help those in need especially if they are being attacked by Eternia military. He has problems controlling his anger when dealing with highly pressured situations.

Biography: Xenorth was born into a family of a mother who was always around and a father who worked for the Eternia military as a frigate weapons expert. When Xenorth was 13 his father killed his mother in a bout of anger and would have if it were not for the guards who came rushing find who fired the weapon. Afterwards Xenorth stole a ride to a rebel faction planet and joined them in their cause to destroy Eternia. At first he started out as a low class technician but over the years he came to be a flight captain.

Plans once your enter the server: Well, I am pretty good at rping and I just like the idea of being able to rp in an amazing game like this and I am hoping to join a faction bent on destroying Eternia.

Other: Eternia is a unique company with a militant force to match their awesome power.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this):Paul

Personality:Sneaky,Kind and Loyal

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):I was once an Assassin.Killing people for credits trying to make a living.Then one day i got set up by the Eternian military.I was about to kill my target then suddenly i get thrown to the floor and arrested for.... about 26 deaths now I\'m locked up in a ship called \'Hail\'.I met a few people who were locked up for no reason so I\'m just going to say to them i done nothing too because they have contacts on the outside who are gonna bust this joint so I dont want them thinking I\'ll turn on them or something like that

Plans once your in the server:Do jobs like stealing or killing to make a living and just RP cause i love RPing!

Other:Eternia

Reaction score
    I think Zamorak wanted to know when an update was available for starmade... There is one now (I am guessing the server is not updated becasue i am getting a crash when I try to login with the new build)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Name: Gryffon

Bio: I was in the navy a few years ago, before it disbanded and became Eternia. I was a lieutenant, and had a ship under my command, the SS Vanguard. I commanded it with my crew as a freelance police/vigilante until it was, destroyed in a pirate attack about 10 years after the navy disbanded. All my friends were, killed. after I lost the vanguard, and my life since then has been on stations working the hard way to earn some credits. Eventually I got enough to start building a ship, that\'s where I am now.

Plans once you\'re in the server: get a small fleet together and run a small faction

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can\'t join any servers with this latest update, doubt it\'s the hosts.

Edit: It seems none of the hosts want to update...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Who the hell spawned a shield cruiser at 12,2,2 ?? not cool who ever did it onece I ran into it the sever started to lag really bad >_< Can\'t even get back on the server !!