[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Personality: Fun, kind, and

Bio (General Laskey) (one paragraph minimum!): Laskey, a core component of the UNSC space forces, is hellbent on destroying Eternia, for one of the UNSC planets were destroyed by the enemy super weapon. This planet is unknown to the citizens of Eternia, and was taken out because of its technologically advanced weapons. A threat from the beginning to Eternia.

Plans once your in the server: Rebuild the UNSC to destroy Eternia, and avenge those that were killed.

Other: I like cheese and the rules told me to write Eternia. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I understand you guys are upset about all these issues but this is not our fault, it has to do with either the server host or something in Starmade. Don\'t complain about it here because we are aware of the issue.

Reaction score
    Admins are currently working on fixing the issues so the server is down while it is being looked at.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would suggest joining someone rather then trying and build your own empire. You will recieve a PM with the IP.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have decided to try and leave the server up. If this happens again I will now where the error is this time.

Reaction score
    Once the issues have been delt with i think. not sure at this point so please keep checking this forum as it will be posted when it is back up.

Reaction score
    Really? Thanks for your feed back, in the future try to PM me about it, it get\'s noticed quicker. I\'ll see what I can do to crack down on this. My admins have been informed. (If you see a lot of OOC and no RPing, and a admin is not doing anything about it, please let me know which admin it is.)

Reaction score
    Dendrake, Damiann, I\'ve heard that there\'s little RP actually happening. Do not let this happen. People can OOC occasionally, but if the chat is filled with it, start handing out warnings. This is a RP server. There should be RP.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Zam. I give up. I have spent the past 3 hours looking at the server and cannot find what is going on. The thing that did it in for me was when the ENTIRE EVOLUTION PLANET GOT DELETED. I\'m sorry, I won\'t quit yet but this is very frustrating and the host\'s panel is complete shit. We should have stayed with SMProhosting, it\'s a good panel.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also, I was in the middle of organizing an RP session when all hell broke loose.

Reaction score
    I\'d simply like to say, it\'s a server malfunction and not my fault. Also, if you type like this in server, please get out. That strains my eyes. Thank you.

Reaction score
    It seems my 3 ships, Black_Widow, Lancers_Freighter, and Repair_Ship are the problem. If possible, delete their files off the server, as they disappeared anyway.