[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s pretty much metagame to take any application ICly. It\'s more for OOC purposes.

Reaction score

Character Name:ferdiheld

Personality: A person who is more into construction then destruction

Bio : When i woke up in this prison i couldnt remember a damn thing. But the guards and the other prisoners where looking at me as the would know me. When i asked them what this place was they told me that i am on the prisonship hail. One prisoner reminded me of who i am and why everybody seems to know me. Aparently i have been the leader of a neutral shiptrader faction and owner of a giant yard who produces all kind of ships and sells them to everyone. Aparently my yard has been known to build high quality ships who can change the course of a battles. But now i am here in this damn prison, and why??? Well because I sold big amounts of destroyes and briggadiers to the rebellion. But i dont care if the rebellion or Eternia winns this war, for me it´s all about the money. But now i remember my past and i have to get out of this prison. I have to build up, with my family fortune, a new yard and support the rebellion with new ships. Even if I am the neutral kind of person, like my business ones was, I am now suporting the rebellion. Eternia shouldnt have imprisonet me!

Other: Eternia

And btw im german and trying my best to keep my english up.

Reaction score

Character Name:ferdiheld

Personality: A person who is more into construction then destruction

Bio : When i woke up in this prison i couldnt remember a damn thing. But the guards and the other prisoners where looking at me as the would know me. When i asked them what this place was they told me that i am on the prisonship hail. One prisoner reminded me of who i am and why everybody seems to know me. Aparently i have been the leader of a neutral shiptrader faction and owner of a giant yard who produces all kind of ships and sells them to everyone. Aparently my yard has been known to build high quality ships who can change the course of a battles. But now i am here in this damn prison, and why??? Well because I sold big amounts of destroyes and briggadiers to the rebellion. But i dont care if the rebellion or Eternia winns this war, for me it´s all about the money. But now i remember my past and i have to get out of this prison. I have to build up, with my family fortune, a new yard and support the rebellion with new ships. Even if I am the neutral kind of person, like my business ones was, I am now suporting the rebellion. Eternia shouldnt have imprisonet me!

Reaction score
    IGN: ferdiheld

Personality: A person who is more into construction then
    destruction

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Cornelius Straus

Personality: Ambitious, Leader, Wise, Aggressive

Bio: Born on a Terran class planet, Cornelius was a farmer before joining the planets military academy. Graduating 4th out of his class he became captain of the Frigate FURY. While scouting the outermost reaches of the federation he learned that a civil war had begun and that his planet has been devastated. Taking a blood oath the kill those responsible he gave up his command and went out in search.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Build a ship, earn a reputation as a bounty hunter, found a fraction, maybe enter a war with Eternia.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Is there a status update on the servers progress? i really cant wait. its so exciting

Reaction score
    Just one thing, there is something about ages we decided at bit recently, ages should be between 18-50 this really is the prevent odd ages, this should really be on the main post...

Reaction score
    Yep, things looks good here you are approved and will be sent the IP once the server goes live.

Reaction score
    Looks fine, you are approved and will recive the IP once the server goes live.

Reaction score
    You\'re good here, you are approved and will recive the IP once the server goes live.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hopefully I can make the Monday beta session, might be a tad late.

Reaction score
    So, from hence forth beta will be 24/7. Feel free to orginize specific times for everyone to get on, as RP isn\'t fun without someone else to play with!

Also, a few more updates.

1. A contest. Actually two. The first is a banner making contest, this will replace the one at the top of the page. Credit will be given to the creator, as well as an in-game prize. The second is a ship building contest. This ship needs to be a Destroyer class ship, that means it must be massive in size and have enough fire power to take down an entire planet. It needs a minimum of 100,000 shield regen per second and enough room to fit a crew of five. It will be the head of the Eternia military, and you will be given an extraordinary prize in game.

All contests end the Friday before server opens.

2. Want to become official staff of the server? This is a huge opportunity, and anyone can try for the position. You must submit an application for it that you make -YOURSELF- This means that you, and you alone will decide what format this application should be, and how much information to provide. Three admins will be chosen Friday before the server officially opens, and only the best applications will be accepted. Please note, you MUST have skype. You do not need a mic, but I need my admins to have skype so that I can contact them easily at almost any time. There is no timezone restriction.

3. This isn\'t much, but I decided our community is big enough that I should give all of you a nickname. I really don\'t know what (I\'ve debated Eternians.) So feel free to suggest a name.

4. If anyone is willing to provide a website/forums for free, let me know. I will not accept some low quality piece of junk however. I also know a decent amount of HTML and CSS code, so I don\'t recomend attempting to trick me.

5. I just want to say, thank you to everyone who has applied and made Eternia what it is. I never could\'ve dreamed this server would go this far. We aren\'t just a server, by this point we are a community! And I\'m proud to share it with all of you.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Exio

Personality: Quite unless I see you as a friend.

Bio (MY CHARACTER): I\'m the kind of guy that kills for the fun of doing it. If I\'m fond of you I Might take a bullet for you, other than that stay out of my way. I was left on some planet where I was taken care of by two natives. My step father was a cut throat pirate and my step mother was killed when the Eternia military took over the planet. Thats how I ended up hating Eternia and became a mercinary that would happily take the side of Eternia\'s enemies.

Plans once your in the server: Find an Eternia hating faction that will take me, and kill them men im told to.

Other: Eternia must fall!

Reaction score
    Hmm fun fact \"Eternia must fall\" is the most common statement in the other section.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this):Lonelynightm

Personality:Loyal, Trustyworthy, Noble

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): I Lonelynightm, born as Prince to the Loneknights. When I was nine the Eternia Military murdered my father while raping my mother then killing her. My life has been led by vengeance to hunt down and take down the Eternia Military for what they did to my family. Unfortunately I am the the only survivor of the once invincible Loneknights so I must now recruit peasants and farmers into my Faction and train them to be able to take down the grand power known as the Eternian Military. Until then I will serve under anyone with the goal of stopping the Eternian Military. You should join the Loneknights to stop them fighting along side me, consider my proposal wisely, until we meet again Lonelynightm Signing off.

Plans once your in the server: DESTROY THE ETERNIAN MILITARY!!!

Other: DEATH TO ETERNIAN MILITARY