[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Age limit 18-50 for your character.

Read the rules more. You\'ve missed something.

I\'m also not sure Eternia is run by an Emperor. If you mean Eternia.

Reaction score
    edited my application. IO hope everything is now as the empire of eternia wishes it to be.... (gah, how i hate having to flatter..>-

Reaction score
    To clarify, the speed limit is set at a cozy 125 K/H.

I\'m setting a possible date for full release.. July 13th. This is subject to change.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whitelist

Personality: Blunt, to the point.

Bio: Coming from a family line of Architects, I descided to get into Building Space Stations. From planetry Arrays, to Blockcade Towers... The more deeper i venture out to space the more Odd requests i seem to get.. and getting paid handsomely doing so. I came from the Planet Krek all race was rather fond of Massive structures and the beautiful Artisitic feel to everyones different take...

My planet was lost during the war of the two suns. Which was pretty much two power hungry leaders wanting more claim, and more power.

((sorry my brian is not working with me for this bio))

Plans once your in the server: Offer service to build Spacestations, and Planetry Structures

Other:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: ThePigMan

Personality: Friendly, sometimes overly sarcastic, and in a combat situation, I prefer the sneaky approach rather than spray & pray.

Bio: I used to be a scientist, studying the effects of genetic DNA transfer. My research lab was posted 133m away from my home planet. I watched in horror as Eternia\'s vicious weapons tore the planet to shreds. In an attempt to escape, I grabbed all of my research equipment and headed for my ship. As I frantically stored everything my life\'s work of study into a flimsy little frigate, I accidentally injected myself with pig DNA, slowly changing into a freak of a man. I was a PigMan! I kept few of my human abilities such as my understanding of the English language and the abilities to use tools. As I rushed to escape, an enemy fighter spotted me and had locked on. I lost all hope as its missiles tore my ship apart. Shock had sent me unconscious. I can only assume that the Eternian army let me live because of my freakish medical state, because when I woke up I was locked in a small cell with a perfect view of what was once my home.

Plans once I am in the server: I plan to escape confinment, rejuvenate what once was a perfect civilization, and kill those Eternians who have done me wrong.

Other: I will get my revenge on Eternia!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    13 is an unlucky number don\'t dooo ittttt

But seriously, I don\'t think I\'m busy, so it\'s fine.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

Character Name: lonewolf401

Personalty: Random

Bio: I was born on a small and peacefull planet. Until one day a ship full on soldiers came and turned the planet intho a prison. For years I have devised a plan to escape. One day, the people came from the Eternia and took all the younger people including me to fight for them.

Plans once your in the server: Make a ship and fight for the empire.

Other: Long live the Eternia!!

PS: I have read the rules for two times and i think this is ok now.

Reaction score
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): pat3309

Personality: Easy-going, helpful, great at roleplaying, and fair.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

Worker_Personel MODEL:// Personal Asteroid Tackler

CODENAME:// Pat ~ ID #:// 3309

CAUTION - THIS IS A RESTRICTED FILE OF THE ORSOLLUM CONGLOMERATE. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH EMPLOYEE REGULATIONS REGARDING SECURITY STATUS AND PROTOCOL CONCERNING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION. Have a nice day.

REPORT://

Stardate: 150.23.1

Subject: How could this happen?

Highlord Grollins. It is with my deepest regret that I inform you of the loss of one of our best spacefaring vessels. Worker clone codename: Pat3309 has broken the sentient barrier and gained free will. Upon doing so he incapacitated 4 overseers on duty, and killed 1. It remains a mystery as to how this happened in the first place, but I assure you, the boys down at research 1 tell me this was a one time thing. The location of clone Pat3309 is unknown currently, and the odds of us finding him are slim to none. Our sensors indicated, however, that he did go into warp without engaging the internal nanomite cooling, and that he will, at the very least, be stuck in whatever barren shithole he manages to find himself in. In my opinion, what is one lost clone out of millions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REPORT://

stardate: 150.23.2

Subject: Rethinking

Rom Castrel, I know you would never defy me, much less go against protocol and assist unauthorized personnell into certain premises of mining base Roseminary, so I understand the nature of your high spirits, and how you deem this as a rather insignificant occurance. It should be noted, however, that all it takes is one. One of them regaining free will puts us at stake. Even armed highly trained soldiers numbering in the thousands are nothing against millions of slaves BRED to work. You know the policy, if disaster strikes, the foremost officer of the said division is expected to comply with protocol and hand themselves over. By the time you have read this, if you still are reading this, there with be a team ready to relieve you of your current position. Sorry it has to be like this, but you know how it is, protocol and all. And besides, what\'s one cheif researcher out of thousands?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ERROR://

Signal scan -- data analysis presents one unopened audio document -- Initiating

>...

>playback

\"This is clone Pat3309 of the Orsullom Conglomerate. I have broken free of what the officials there call \"sentient lock\" and have regained control of my mind. My destination is a faraway star system that is just in range of my warp drive. Upon warp I will provide details of my escape.\"

\"I have arrived in the midst of a battle, and have been mistook for an enemy, I am fleeing the scene, but cannot warp. Something is wrong with the driv-;// SHIELDS CRITICAL \\\\;- ossible to run, I have to eject. Know this, Orsullom shitheads, if I make it out of this, you all with perish, and slowly at that. godspeed.\"

OOC summary: Pat3309 is an escaped clone from a system where a select few rich folk live in harmony while people are cloned to to daily tasks. The governments and territories are monopolized by one corporation, the Orsullom Conglomerate. It basically is just a congregation of elders who strive to control everything- and are succeeding. Anyway, in this corner of the galaxy, warp is common, and fortunately, pat3309 is able to warp to Eternia, not knowing what he\'ll find there. UNfortunately he find himself in the middle of a battle with no warp drive left, and an almost destroyed ship. Luckily, he escapes and takes refuge in an asteroid until the fighting ends and makes his way to a long cylindrical object in the distance. He senses great prosperity in this system, and looks forward to starting his own industrial corporation, but one with a catch. Free will.

Plans once you\'re in the server: To build up my wealth and eventully control a large mining manufaction and freighter business that stretches the system. ((PS - this will actually make pirating more profitable too since transporting from planets to stations to shops will be a common occurence.

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name:Shane

Personality:Fuled by ambition and progress.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):Industry and optimism,two things I do kindly use with a side order of intrest.From a dirt planet to the stars,always was there to make a profit,both on the good of others..and misery of many,and some things that may or may not be legal.HOWEVER now with the credits in hand,a new kind of merchant and service enters the long streching void.

Plans once your in the server: 1:Use a basic mineing ship,get ores.

2:Build a better mineing ship with said money from ores.

3:After a while,buy a station and form a service to repair and make ships,one with a interesting way to go about repairing.

4:Be a service to my clansmates,and be a bigger gear in industry.

Other:Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): RenegadeDraemeR

Personality: wild/crazy

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Born on earth, Rene, joined the military aged just 17, he graduated aged 20, during which time he gained the nick name \"Renegade\" for his wickeed sense of humor, later \'DraemeR\' was added, meaned to be Dreamer, but someone spelt it wrong. e slept alot, the reason for Dreamer. He is a big fan of ships, mainly battleships, and frigates, for their size and firepower. his adventures have lead him to all kinds of places, planets, and he\'s met all kinds of people. who will he meet next..

Plans once your in the server: I heard Evolution will be based on the server, being apart of that faction, I thought it would be good to join this server
    and to create a mining facility, or maybe create ships just two options open at the moment

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If beta goes past July 22\'nd and I some how get in I will be out of town until august 16\'th

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Your personality is meant to be your character\'s personality.

Reaction score
    gotcha, well it pretty much still stands just excluding the \" good at rp\" part.

Reaction score
    Yeah, sorry was out all day, anyway it looks fine you are approved and good to go, you will recive the IP when the server goes live.