[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    I was accepted with my first application and then I added stuff to my Bio. Do I still have access to whitelist? Cause someone said I needed to re-read the new lore and I did. So am I still whitelisted?

Reaction score
    Ah... look your application is techincally ok, but come on at least try to make a bio...

Reaction score
    Right your application passes and once the server goes live you will be sent the IP.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Haha, yeah. Koonzey isn\'t exactly the most roleplaying type but trust me, he will do fine. Koonzey is an officer in Evolution as he is part of the original group. Don\'t worry about the bio though, I will get him on it haha.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Personality: I\'m a mature fun loving guy, with a passion for role playing and interest in rp games involving space.

Bio Radzaarty grew up in a small town on the planet of vindictus in a middle income family. His father worked in the space industry, being a mid-level flight engineer and was often away from home. This left his mother often taking care of him, and his two younger siblings. He had aspirations of becoming a space captain but his hopes seemed lost when a pirate ship that had taken part in a daring raid above his hometown had it\'s anit-grav generators disabled and it plummeted onto the town and blew up. Over 3/4 of the town was destroyed and Radz was one of 50 survivors left alive in the town. He was brought up in an orphanage, as with more frequent pirate attacks his father was almost always on call. When he turned 18 Radz joined the military of Vindictus, quickly rising through the ranks and becoming an expert sniper.

On the day Eternia took over Vindictus Radz and 10 of his most loyal friends went through and wiped all records of their existance and lived in exile away from civilisation. They worked together salvaging scrap and rejected parts from spacecraft and eventually finished their small, rickety ship 5 years later. They took the opurtune moment of a large rebel raid to sneak off planet undetected and waited for the surviving rebels to follow them to their base. Upon following the rebels they were immediatly dectected and had all systems disabled. They were taken aboard and held in custody for 6 months before they were released as legitimate deffactors. Radz and his crew now run regular raid missions for the rebels, in hope of bringing down Eternia.

Plans once your in the server: To run raid missions with the rebels and engage in trading with others.

Reaction score
    We really only need your character\'s personality and age, also you need to take a look at the rules again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    im sorry to bother u my Application was on pg1 and i coodent fined my name in anny of the axsepteed or dinied list i looked for it on all 8 pg but i coodent fined it if some 1 cood help me that wood be grat and thx for yore time

ps i em dislexic sorry

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Was i accepted or what? Not in beta, in the server. Mt app is in second page. Sorry if i bother too much

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Personality: Once a cool clam trader on Victus, the rigours of prison life have turned him into a hard cold and vengence seeking person. He still retains a sense of humour, but it is hardly noticed.

Bio (Radzaarty) Radzaarty came from a mid income family in a small town on Victus. His father was a mid-ranking flight engineer and was often away from home. His father encouraged him to follow his footsteps, as he would be seen of as useful to Eternia. But Radzaarty was never one to listen to his father, he had always had dreams of running a trading company, to pilot his freighters through the oceans of space. In highschool he met his closest friends and he eventually found out his best friend was involved in rebel activity. At first unsure wether to report his friend to the authorities or not, he gradually began to understand how corrupt and ruthless the government was. He slowly became involved in the rebel activities, first as a messanger boy, taking small slips of paper to and from people but he gradualy got more bold and started transfering money and small items. At the age of 20 he enrolled in university and at the age of 24 graduated with honours in weapons tech. He worked for a small trading company and within a year managed to secure a contract to move some classified weapons. Seeing his chance to give the rebels a huge push towards fighting Eternia he took the ship off-course and towards the last known location of the rebels through his contacts. Little did he know it was a sting operation and 2 hours into the flight he was arrested by a small spec ops team that had been waiting in the cargo bay. He was quickly transfered to Hail and convicted of high treason. He was given a life sentence, with no chance of getting out.

Plans once your in the server: To escape from Hail and settle down on a remote planetoid. Begin construction of a small frieghter and engage in missions for the rebels. Later on begin to make larger ships that are combat capable and participate in raids against Eternia.

Other: Eternia

(Sorry for not reading properly earlier) :L

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m pretty sure Eternia will view any armed ship as a threat, so they\'ll attack anyone :P

If you mean like banning too OP weapons then I\'m not sure. I think they\'re all ok.

Reaction score
    Guys when the testing starts today, any of you could maybe post it or send me a PM please? Since I\'m unsure on wich time zone the server is.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    new bio added
    Took one of the Characters from one of my books.. hes quite the interesting guy :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): ikerkenzo

Personality: A friendly character

Bio (ikerkenzo) (one paragraph minimum!): He usually doesnt seek problems. he prefers to team up , and have the coop fun with a lot of friends . His motherland is Romania. He is a 25 Y/O . Most of the preople think he is a very funny person , but when he is angry , he becomes the most serious person you\'l ever meet. He doesn\'t accept pirates in his life , so he kills them everytime. He even kamikazed a destroyer once and salvaged it piece by piece. He loves a girl , who got his attention long ago , but he was too late.

He spends most of his time destroying things (space stations , pirates , pirate stations).

Plans once your in the server: Well, a ship would be the first thing and then mine a little , search for some space stations. Maybe a faction and then destroy all the pirates xD

Other:I like pickles. Pickles are good

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    have i been acceptet or not? i have been waiting for about a week now (made a small mistake with the well known #4) but havent heard since. can anyone plz confirm if i have been acceptet or denyd?

app: page 2 someware at the bottom