Robo's Stuff 'n' Things

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I was encouraged to make a shipyard thread after asking whether I should. All of the ships I post here are supposed to go up on CC at some point.

Edit: I decided to reduce the pictures to a maximum of three per ship in the WIP and Cancelled sections, one plus CC link for finished ships, also updated the WIP list as it needed some love (I only put things I'm pretty sure I will actually finish at some point on that list).

So yeah, these are my current WIP ships I like enough to have taken screenshots of them.

I have no screenshots of the interior atm, maybe I'll share some in a future post.

When I have an idea for what I want to do with the interior and have something to show, I'll share screenshots

In regards of interior the same as for the 125-1 applies

In regards of interior the same as for the 125-1 applies
    I also have a very early WIP version of a rework of the Guardian Class Frigate (FR-1) which is the first ship I uploaded to CC, however, I kinda lack the motivation for that currently (that's why I started the cruiser).
    Maybe there will be some fighters thrown in with updates on the ships mentioned above.

Canceled:

EDIT: Due to my hard drive breaking this build is lost, since I only had it in SP. There will be a replacement in the future.
    The core room was very slightly changed so leaving the core works better, there is some bridge interior, most of which is subject to change. Exterior screenshots of this are probably what will be the majority of posts here in the near future.

Finished:

Last edited:

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I've done some progress on the heavy cruiser, most of which is related to the engines and getting an idea of the final shape.
    Thanks to everyone who helped me with the shape finding process.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I love it Robo. Just as much as I love the avatars you occasionally make for me.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I dig the futuristic yet conservative terran style, very nice!

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The only thing worth mentioning I've done this week is starting a frigate. The idea for this came to my mind when I looked at the 125-1 and remembered something a good friend of mine suggested for it: Putting a large cannon in the "beak"
    This is what the 116-1 (wonderful placeholder name) looks like atm

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The only thing worth mentioning I've done this week is starting a frigate. The idea for this came to my mind when I looked at the 125-1 and remembered something a good friend of mine suggested for it: Putting a large cannon in the "beak"
    This is what the 116-1 (wonderful placeholder name) looks like atm

Reactions: Lord_Greyscale

Daeridanii

Detail Devil
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've done some progress on the 116-1, exterior is mostly done, the light grey area and below the side engine pods are the areas where the most will happen + a little detailing in a few other areas.
    Those engines are really cool; I've never considered using forcefields, but it really shows off the thruster blocks while keeping an "engine screen" effect. Eliminates a weak spot too.

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Those engines are really cool; I've never considered using forcefields, but it really shows off the thruster blocks while keeping an "engine screen" effect. Eliminates a weak spot too.
    I found out that those look good more or less by accident, when I struggled with creating engines on this (ship which will never be finished, too many issues with it):

I basically tried every combination of glowy and transparent blocks in front of the thruster modules and ended up with this

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Looks like the rear end of a Punisher imo.

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, the rest of the Otacustes (That's the name of the ship) looked in it's most complete (and screenshoted) state not very much like said Amarr ship

Reactions: Rumcajz and Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, the rest of the Otacustes (That's the name of the ship) looked in it's most complete (and screenshoted) state not very much like said Amarr ship
    You should turn the lights off and convert it into a derelict space station.