Reveresed April fools: The new planets are real

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    One thing I always hated in Minecraft: The terrain is an ugly jumpfest. Please include wedges and other shapes in terrain generation.

Reaction score
    the new planets will not replace the planets that have already been loaded, however the old planet type is likey to stop spawning after the new planets are implimented.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Was just thinking about having the ablility to generate/build a powerful and very bright light-source, for use inside a planet and for use in micro dyson-spheres, basicly the mini-sun in Halo 4 that revolves around a enshelled planet.

Considering the only light we have currently is small, and made for rooms.

On another note, one of warp-drives, how about you start the warp-drive and it generates a sun-field (for the effects of null-space on a space-borne hull, and thus making ships need good shields) and increases your speed by x number of blocks for duriation y of power, unless deactivated.

One more thing! Perhaps colliding with an object at above 25 speed generates an explosion at the point of impact, increasing with power the quicker you hit the object?

Reaction score
    Just a suggestion, but it would be nice if we had signs or some kind of label to put on things. This would be especially helpful in ships and stations of large size for navigation throughout them.

Reaction score
    I would also like to see this, as it would improve the game vastly:

http://star-made.org/content/chairs-and-viewscreens

Reaction score
    1. The Planets are plenty big, and have the same, if not more, overall surface area to work wit has well as a logical, and awesome looking design.

2. You cant dig through the planets (YET), they have a molten liquid core that has regnerative blocks that deal damage quivalent to the stars cores.

3. I had to go to the hospital after watching the video, because my jaw dropped so hard it dislocatedand nearly broke.