Reveresed April fools: The new planets are real

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Can some of our dodecaplanets have smaller dodecamoons?

What about gas planets with just the core and atmosphere, no wedges?

Reaction score
    Never thought this would see the light of day. Glad its going in to the game.

Now I can have the pleasure of seeding a galaxy of dodecahedrons with \"stargates\" and pyrimids.

Reaction score
    It occurs to me that you could let faction blocks affect the segment rather than the whole planet. In addition to making it more expensive to fully claim a planet, this would allow allied factions to share a world. Or make it posible to fight for control of a planet piece by piece.

Reaction score
    looks great, but as before, they are a bit small in my opinion, would be great if you could also add different sizes or a scaling-option for servers, so ppl can adjust their planet sizes themselves =)

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    could you make it so that the gravity change slightly more gradual rather than an instant flicking

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Underground bases just got a lot more complicated XD

Looks good though, wondering if the seams are going to be a pain to build around or if they are going to add new possibilities.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i like this idea in theory.

But i think it should be optional. Make it so the first claiming faction (in the alliance case) can choose to have a modular hold or complete hold over the planet. Would be interesting if each faction claimed the planet as home except one...

But that has been my biggest peeve about having faction home stations on my server. its literally us 4 jsut goofing around in the universe, and i built a mega station (compared to our capital ships) but had to retrofit it so i could fit faction permssionmodules in EVERYTHING i wanted my friends to be able to use.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    But what if you want to build a massive base? What then? There maybe a lot of surface area in total, but there is a lot less per segment. This is giving us less than what we already had. I feel like these are less like planets than the current ones, they seem more asteroidy. This could be fixed by more than doubling the size

Reaction score
    So old planets and the things we have built will disappear?

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Can we build smoothly over edges with pentas, tetras and wedges?

Reaction score
    Seems nice so far, my only wish is that they\'re gonna increase in size along with the sectors. But what about the overlapping of blocks? Wouldn\'t it look all bugged and wouldn\'t there be problems when digging down? I mean, when you dig down to the core on the planets edge, you\'d have to remove 2 blocks from the same spot. Also, how will the shape and the multi-gravitation affect build mode on a planet?

Questions over questions.

Oh, and I love that Death Star \'hint\'.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    ..has been increased.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    This was refering to world generation and gas giants. Different climates / materials etc. Not shapes of planets as far as i am aware.