rail systems aren't working

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    i made a video to show that the rail system i use is not working properly. and i made a system that fixes the problem, but i would prefer my old system since its less blocks...

unless this is an overall change to the rail logic systems i haven't heard about, this is considered a bug...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I have noticed some logic weirdness as of late. Wonder if this is related. Though I never tried to control rails with anything other then activation/button blocks. Glad to know I'm not the only one that noticed some logic stuff changed (am assuming this is a logic derp not rails).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    I wasn't aware that you could control rails from anything other than an button or activation block though I don't recall ever trying. Every tutorial I have seen shows this and so I've never considered any alternatives.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Have you tried turning it off and on again

Reaction score
    I wasn't aware that you could control rails from anything other than an button or activation block though I don't recall ever trying. Every tutorial I have seen shows this and so I've never considered any alternatives.
    I believe you are right, as I've never been able to successfully use anything but a button or activator to control rail direction either.