Ragnarok Galaxy, Persistent RP, Dangerous Reavers, Active Community

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Can I please ask how the hell do you register to the forums on the site? Because I don't see a link or button for that anywhere, only the login window for those already registered.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Really it was a web designer oversight. It will be back on the menu shortly.

Reaction score
    Hi. Ive been playing starmade for around 2 years, and have been a big fan. The problem is most servers I go to are just giant ships camping at the spawn, or that one guy with the name such as "faggotkiller" I am not making this up ~Orphaniel (btw love your ships orph)
    I'm not entirely used to the RP aspect, but I think i'll get the hang of it very quickly. I'm a great fighter and pilot, but not the best builder. If I could get some tips from a few professionals. I'm kind of stuck between Rogue Cloud or Ixci. anyways, I hope to have a great time and look forward to the day my personal wifi is back up and running!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    You're certainly welcome to come and join, not everyone is a super-expert at building or RP, (I myself am rubbish at combat) but it's easy to get the hang of enough to participate nicely, and you might discover you're better than you thought! Just swing on over to the site and put in an application, if you find we're not for you, you can always move on elsewhere without issue.

Just be aware that we'll be updating the rules for AI characters soon, if you're not a confident RPer you might want to steer clear because they'll be getting more complicated

Reaction score
    IGN: RixKillian
    - Character Name: Rix Killian
    - Race: Homo Ordinarus
    - Description:
    Average height, a lean kind of muscular. Rich long brown hair (keeps it tied up) and beard. Has a commanding atmosphere about him, but most pleasant to look at from his right - he has a nasty burn scar across his left collarbone from a crash landing years earlier.​
    - Backstory:
    Born to a ranch owner on a dry, backwater world, Rix was raised in difficult times. After a particularly devastating drought that led to his aging father's passing, Rix sold what remained of the cattle and hitched a ride with the kind old captain of a small supply ship. Young but independent, he headed for the core worlds in search of a new life. Halfway through his journey, however, a group of pirates intercepted the supply ship. They shot the captain and ransacked the ship, leaving the crew to a near fatal crash landing on a nearby moon - a moon full of low-down bounty hunters and the like. Rix was found on the streets and taken in by a retired arms smuggler, who taught him the trade and all the skills needed to survive.
    On his nineteenth birthday, Rix set off again to seek out a living, and has been working the smuggling lanes ever since, taking what jobs come to him.​

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    seems to be, already contacted Lidren.

Also Shai just crashed the server lol. Contacting Orphanial

Edit:
    If anyone needs me contact me via STEAM as TIME or timethatswasted

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Moderator Kyle_Starstruck here,

SERVER (Server is back online for now, it was only a crash), TEAMSPEAK 3, and MAIN SITE (Main site it back) are all down at the moment! Please read this announcement:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ragnarokgalaxy#announcements/detail/760342102076440866

The administration team is using both the Old Ragnarok site's chat (Not-as-good option) and Steam chat (Better option) n order to answer further questions. Please contact me as "Captain Taz" on Steam if you must.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN: RixKillian
    - Character Name: Rix Killian
    - Race: Homo Ordinarus
    - Description:
    Average height, a lean kind of muscular. Rich long brown hair (keeps it tied up) and beard. Has a commanding atmosphere about him, but most pleasant to look at from his right - he has a nasty burn scar across his left collarbone from a crash landing years earlier.​
    - Backstory:
    Born to a ranch owner on a dry, backwater world, Rix was raised in difficult times. After a particularly devastating drought that led to his aging father's passing, Rix sold what remained of the cattle and hitched a ride with the kind old captain of a small supply ship. Young but independent, he headed for the core worlds in search of a new life. Halfway through his journey, however, a group of pirates intercepted the supply ship. They shot the captain and ransacked the ship, leaving the crew to a near fatal crash landing on a nearby moon - a moon full of low-down bounty hunters and the like. Rix was found on the streets and taken in by a retired arms smuggler, who taught him the trade and all the skills needed to survive.
    On his nineteenth birthday, Rix set off again to seek out a living, and has been working the smuggling lanes ever since, taking what jobs come to him.​
    Accepted. Sorry for the wait. As you can see we had some distractions.

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Ti-Vaum*
    What is happening?
    I finally got my internet back and i open site and its down. Then I can't synchronise to the server...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    *Ti-Vaum*
    What is happening?
    I finally got my internet back and i open site and its down. Then I can't synchronise to the server...
    Server is fine, and updated. We're temporarily returned to the site at stablecomputersolutions.com/phpbb and steam and here for communications.

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server is fine, and updated. We're temporarily returned to the site at stablecomputersolutions.com/phpbb and steam and here for communications.
    Thanks Ive applied for stablecomputersolutions.com/phpbb

Reaction score
    IGN: PrivateRenalf
    (To contact on Steam, if anyone wants to keep tabs: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1239u8120319849721/)

Character Name: Alienus (Ah - Lay - nus-) Renalf (Reh - Nah - Lf)

Character Race: Human Sub-race ; Homo - Mense.

Age: Creation Age: 10 years. Physical Appearance Estimate: 28. (See backstory.)

Backstory:
    'Born' In a military lifestyle, 10 years ago, Private Renalf of DV-139 of his unit, was tasked with defending a colony of humans on a small planet. It was home to a measly 1.4 million. The colony had facilities capable of advanced dna splicing and replication tubes, quickly making an army of genetically altered clones to fend off the massive alien invasion. Cloned at age 18, the clones underwent intense training, soon being deployed after. The colonists survived and escaped, but most of the clones gave their life that day. Despite being cloned, Private Renalf shows excellent signs of morale and individuality among his fellow clones.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN: PrivateRenalf
    (To contact on Steam, if anyone wants to keep tabs: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1239u8120319849721/)

Character Name: Alienus (Ah - Lay - nus-) Renalf (Reh - Nah - Lf)

Character Race: Human Sub-race ; Homo - Mense.

Age: Creation Age: 10 years. Physical Appearance Estimate: 28. (See backstory.)

Backstory:
    'Born' In a military lifestyle, 10 years ago, Private Renalf of DV-139 of his unit, was tasked with defending a colony of humans on a small planet. It was home to a measly 1.4 million. The colony had facilities capable of advanced dna splicing and replication tubes, quickly making an army of genetically altered clones to fend off the massive alien invasion. Cloned at age 18, the clones underwent intense training, soon being deployed after. The colonists survived and escaped, but most of the clones gave their life that day. Despite being cloned, Private Renalf shows excellent signs of morale and individuality among his fellow clones.
    I rather like it. Accepted. Invitation to steam group sent. Once the site is back up in an hour or so you should stop by.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Attention Lovely players.

The website at http://ragnarokgalaxy.com/ has returned to life through the assistance of some of our stalwart players, the server remains up aswell. Both will likely be moved to less extortionate hosting some time in the near future.

I apologise wholeheartedly that I was unable to keep you all better appraised of what was going on, the downtime took us quite by surprise.