Ragnarok Galaxy, Persistent RP, Dangerous Reavers, Active Community

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That's fine, nearly every human is from somewhere else, since earth is a myth of a planet destroyed long ago. It would be nice if you joined the website for chat and forums, perhaps post your app there too. Either way, clear for cryo bay release.

Reaction score
    I dont know what you mean by app, but thank you very much! I shall join the website posthaste.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I dont know what you mean by app
    App just means the application, basically putting your character bio up on their site so other players on the server can find it easily if they need to check something.

Reaction score
    App just means the application, basically putting your character bio up on their site so other players on the server can find it easily if they need to check something.
    Oh duh...lol. Thank you. I'll do that as soon as possible as well.

Reaction score
    So I've finally gotten around to getting online tonight, but was unable to get past the blast doors. Some one on the server told me to post my APP on the forums, so I did. Again, if I'm not mistaken...help?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So I've finally gotten around to getting online tonight, but was unable to get past the blast doors. Some one on the server told me to post my APP on the forums, so I did. Again, if I'm not mistaken...help?
    The blast doors are there as a greylist sort of thing, where players can log on and chat before posting their apps. In order to get out, your app would have had to be satisfactory and approved in the character applications part of http://ragnarokgalaxy.com/forums/

If you did complete an app, I recommend you link it to someone so they can let you out. anyone can let you out (As long as they aren't a reaver)

Reaction score
    Was checking out the server when I happened upon the Ixci species.

Am I correct in assuming that these guys are similar to the Zerg? If so I'm highly interested in joining the swarm.

But I must also ask: How is the population of Ixci looking? And Reavers in general, compared to the more peaceful populace?

I've already applied, but its good to know going in.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    The blast doors are there as a greylist sort of thing, where players can log on and chat before posting their apps. In order to get out, your app would have had to be satisfactory and approved in the character applications part of http://ragnarokgalaxy.com/forums/

If you did complete an app, I recommend you link it to someone so they can let you out. anyone can let you out (As long as they aren't a reaver)
    I was able to get out. Station looks great, can't wait to actually do stuff. :3

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Was checking out the server when I happened upon the Ixci species.

Am I correct in assuming that these guys are similar to the Zerg? If so I'm highly interested in joining the swarm.

But I must also ask: How is the population of Ixci looking? And Reavers in general, compared to the more peaceful populace?

I've already applied, but its good to know going in.

I have been told they are simlar to the zerg. At the moment there are 2 members of the ixci hive (although two others havent been on sinces the reset they may still rejoin. Plus the fact 2 more ixci apps have just been accepted.) And i dont know about elsewhere in the galaxy. Not many people are reavers as it is a very tough life.

In other news i keep getting 404 error codes whenever i try opening a page to do with the website.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435273005,1435272878][/DOUBLEPOST]Also now im getting 403's

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:AviatorLj

Bio: I'm just an engineer who scrounged up the parts and money to build a ship to explore the galaxy. My self-sufficient factory base provides me with all I need to maintain my exploration ship with my brother Captain Reynolds.

Appearance: Grey eyes, brown hair. From a family proud of being genetically pure Humans, one of the few since aliens were brought into the mix. Reynolds is the exact same because he is my twin (IRL). Clothes are a Space Camp shirt from when space was a new thing, and green pants.

Brother's IGN: CaptainReynolds

Bio: Captain of the mining operation, and a veteran of the Alliance/Independent war, although that engineer and pilot AviatorLj sometimes thinks he's the captain

Appearance: Same as twin, but different clothes. Wears a long brown coat (uniform from the war)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN:AviatorLj

Bio: I'm just an engineer who scrounged up the parts and money to build a ship to explore the galaxy. My self-sufficient factory base provides me with all I need to maintain my exploration ship with my brother Captain Reynolds.

Appearance: Grey eyes, brown hair. From a family proud of being genetically pure Humans, one of the few since aliens were brought into the mix. Reynolds is the exact same because he is my twin (IRL). Clothes are a Space Camp shirt from when space was a new thing, and green pants.

Brother's IGN: CaptainReynolds

Bio: Captain of the mining operation, and a veteran of the Alliance/Independent war, although that engineer and pilot AviatorLj sometimes thinks he's the captain

Appearance: Same as twin, but different clothes. Wears a long brown coat (uniform from the war)
    I suggest you go and review some of our lore and history. Earth is barely even known of, and that as a myth. You're on the right track, perhaps also check out the applications and template here for ideas.

Reaction score
    IGN: Daxos

Character Name: Furion Daxos

Race: Sumanix (Reaver)

Description: Furion stands tall and broad, however when he moves at you its with a blinding fast lunging speed. His face bears the scars of many burns and cuts. Weather it was self mutilation or that of an unknown number of victims is uncertain.

History: A long ago captain of industry has been drivin made with agbe and regeneration that had been developed by his parent corporation. After countless rebirths, a flaw in the genetic regeneration rebirth had been found. by then it was too late for Furion. His body was first to change. muscle strain no longer bothered him and there was a constant numb feeling all over his body.

it was not long before his mind followed. He separated himself from his peers. moving to the back of space away from everyone. in hopes that he could die and not be reborn again by the machine that was mutilating his body. Death it seems did not come to Furion. He returns to civilization reborn again. the mutilations are now just a part of the husk of a former man’s DNA and his mind is forever lost.

It's cool? I can be a reaver? Oh man. this sounds fun.

Cant seem to regester on Raknarok Forums. will post here

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Strange that you can't register. The Sumanix are a species quite separate from human, and their scars are inborn, not made. The history you have would better fit a human of some flavor.

Otherwise this is acceptable. Clear for cryo bay release. Have someone check this thread and let you out.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I'm a little curious... Now that the game has shipyards...
    Are blueprints still not allowed ?

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    We aren't updated just yet, we usually wait a good week or two for any hotfixes to come out and issues to become known. In the meantime the admin team are prodding at the system to see how we'll adapt it.

Would you prefer it if we had catalog access?

Reaction score
    Application template:
    - IGN: HerrSticks
    - Character Name: Herr Sticks (pronounced "Hare" like a rabbit)
    - Character Race: Human(may have slight non-apparent augments that is not currently aware of) (early 20's, character does not know)

Having awoken from Cryo sleep, the young man knew not where he was and more importantly had no idea who he was.
    The empty Cryo-Bay gave him no clues, however he did find a jumpsuit that was seemingly tailor made for him. On the left breast there was some lettering, which unlike the symbols in the Cryo-Bay seemed to make sense to him. The jumpsuit said "Herr Sticks" on it.

"Could this be mine? Could "Herr Sticks" be me" he wondered.

Now wearing the jumpsuit, he began to look into other Cryo-Pods. Some had strange beings he had never seen before, others had humans with varying levels of augmentations. Many bore marking that he did not recognize.

Near the end of the room found what appeared to be data displays. Unfortunately he could make neither heads nor tails of them, but they seemed important.

The rooms only window looked out into a hallway, which gave him little information.
    However the dull yet constant humming of the ventilation, when added to markings in the hallway led Herr Sticks to believe that he may be in some kind of spaceship.
    As he realized this, Herr Sticks collapsed clutching his head. The sights and sounds had triggered a flashback. One of death, pain, fear, fire, and explosions.

When Herr Sticks awoke (again...), there was a strange being standing over him, yelling something unintelligible at him, and gesturing rapidly.
    Upon seeing that Herr was awake, the being starting walking back to the window looking out on the hallway and beckoning Herr to follow.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Application template:
    - IGN: HerrSticks
    - Character Name: Herr Sticks (pronounced "Hare" like a rabbit)
    - Character Race: Human(may have slight non-apparent augments that is not currently aware of) (early 20's, character does not know)

Having awoken from Cryo sleep, the young man knew not where he was and more importantly had no idea who he was.
    The empty Cryo-Bay gave him no clues, however he did find a jumpsuit that was seemingly tailor made for him. On the left breast there was some lettering, which unlike the symbols in the Cryo-Bay seemed to make sense to him. The jumpsuit said "Herr Sticks" on it.

"Could this be mine? Could "Herr Sticks" be me" he wondered.

Now wearing the jumpsuit, he began to look into other Cryo-Pods. Some had strange beings he had never seen before, others had humans with varying levels of augmentations. Many bore marking that he did not recognize.

Near the end of the room found what appeared to be data displays. Unfortunately he could make neither heads nor tails of them, but they seemed important.

The rooms only window looked out into a hallway, which gave him little information.
    However the dull yet constant humming of the ventilation, when added to markings in the hallway led Herr Sticks to believe that he may be in some kind of spaceship.
    As he realized this, Herr Sticks collapsed clutching his head. The sights and sounds had triggered a flashback. One of death, pain, fear, fire, and explosions.

When Herr Sticks awoke (again...), there was a strange being standing over him, yelling something unintelligible at him, and gesturing rapidly.
    Upon seeing that Herr was awake, the being starting walking back to the window looking out on the hallway and beckoning Herr to follow.
    Application accepted. Its generally a good idea to sign up at ragnarokgalaxy.com and track the forums there.