Ragnarok Galaxy, Persistent RP, Dangerous Reavers, Active Community

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4

Est. September 3rd, 2013​

We curate here an active administration team with specialties across a wide range including RP, architecture, ship systems and logic, event running, and more.

Focusing on long term community and persistence. As far as the game in its alpha/beta state can supply without world corruption. We will continue to run the server as long as there is a Starmade website up, maybe longer. We have an active and friendly community, we would love to have you among us!

Structured faction and catalog systems. Reducing clutter and lag for your enjoyment. Factions with less than three members are purged weekly. Join a standing lore faction, or recruit the people necessary to make one stick. Your faction is active long enough and you can expect to carry weight in galactic political discussion. Mostly allied peaceful factions reside in the core, with independent factions in the arms, and reavers out in void space.

There is no default personal catalog. There is however a quite nice selection of ships up through the medium size class. Donators may have independent slots assigned to them. Any build may be submitted to an admin for public or pirate catalog consideration. On passing both visual and functionality inspection the ship may be saved by the admin for public or pirate purposes. This also applies to stations.

You can apply for the whitelist here or on our forums. It is
    recommended that you do create an account on our forums wherever you apply.

– Website and Forums:
    RagnarokGalaxy.com
    – Server IP:
    play.ragnarokgalaxy.com:25569
    - Starmade-Servers Listing:
    starmade-servers.com
    – Teamspeak(TS3) IP:
    72.34.46.80:8199
    - Steam Group:
    steamcommunity.com

Guidelines for writing an application:
    - RP must fit with server lore
    - IGN and Character names must be acceptable and fitting names for your chosen race
    - There are preset races - found from the website menu, lore>species
    - Don't overpower your character - keep it enjoyable for everyone

Application template:
    - IGN: (Must be an acceptable RP name)
    - Character Name:
    - Character Race: (Must be one of the preset races, can change or create your own later.)
    - Character Age:
    - Short RP Backstory

Fly safe,
    – The Ragnarok Admin Team

Last edited:

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I've been on the server since September of last year, and it's pretty much the only server I play on. This is really a great place, definitely worth trying it out.

Reactions: Lidren
    Reaction score
    Joined about a month ago and haven't really played anywhere else since. Very friendly, tight nit community who all share the same passion for starmade. Server is stable and there is almost always players and admins online. If you're looking to change things up from what you've been doing in starmade so far, I highly recommend giving this server a chance.

Reactions: Lidren
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I've never made a whitelist application before, is it ok for the IGN name and Character name to be the same?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It most certainly is acceptable, as long as it makes sense as a name.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    ok, in that case

IGN: Alex D'Nago
    Character Name: Alex D'Nago
    Character Race: Human
    Character Age: 34
    Short RP Backstory: When he was a boy Alex lived on a small farm with his family, it was a nice quiet life. Then the reavers attacked. They killed his whole family. He managed to escape the reavers attack, but only because he was very lucky. he took their delivery pod, and ever since then he has been a loaner, searching for people like him and caring for them. He tries his best to stay away from the reavers, but if they catch him, and they never will, they never do, he's gonna give them the fight of their lives

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Good evening Starmadians.

You can now submit your own custom races to play as in Ragnarok Galaxy; this is done on the official forum

Coming soon are rules to make use of the new blueprint system. Hooray.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Good evening Starmadians.

You can now submit your own custom races to play as in Ragnarok Galaxy; this is done on the official forum

Coming soon are rules to make use of the new blueprint system. Hooray.
    Heya Thenok here, I am new to Ragnarok! but DAYM Orphaniel! *posts ALL the races* heheheh just kidding just kidding, anyways, lovin' it here in Ragnarok!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I am very happy to hear you like it so much. Don't be shy about speaking your mind if you have suggestions or issues, and definitely get involved.

Reaction score
    Hey, I've just gone through the website and this all looks great, like really great. Parts of it give me a sort of Firefly vibe which is, as far as I'm concerned, the best vibe anyone could want in a space game.

I'm about to sign up on the website but I've got just a few questions, if that's cool.

The species I'm looking at playing is a Rogue Cloud AI, but I wanted to ask what the Reaver population was like currently on the server. If you guys are already inundated with baddies, I'd leave that alone in favor of a Homo Apparati character.
    Another question, about Reavers again, is how evil a Reaver needs to be? Like, are Reavers all bloodthirsty murderers, or can a Reaver lean more towards vicious-conniving with a strong hint of bloodthirsty murder?
    I of course have a ton of other questions- these are just the most pressing ones, I guess.

All that aside, this whole thing looks amazing, I really like how the lore looks and all that, very excited to join up.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Hey, I've just gone through the website and this all looks great, like really great. Parts of it give me a sort of Firefly vibe which is, as far as I'm concerned, the best vibe anyone could want in a space game.

I'm about to sign up on the website but I've got just a few questions, if that's cool.

The species I'm looking at playing is a Rogue Cloud AI, but I wanted to ask what the Reaver population was like currently on the server. If you guys are already inundated with baddies, I'd leave that alone in favor of a Homo Apparati character.
    Another question, about Reavers again, is how evil a Reaver needs to be? Like, are Reavers all bloodthirsty murderers, or can a Reaver lean more towards vicious-conniving with a strong hint of bloodthirsty murder?
    I of course have a ton of other questions- these are just the most pressing ones, I guess.

All that aside, this whole thing looks amazing, I really like how the lore looks and all that, very excited to join up.
    We have a healthy reaver population - enough to keep people on their guard and generate some combat. The server could definitely use more.
    The Reaver faction is quite free. You can really do what you want. Be as bloodthirsty as you want, or don't.

Reaction score
    That's great, thanks! I'm filling out my stuff on the website now, I look forward to playing.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Indeed reavers can run the gamut from unthinking genocide to a pirate or even a really shady trader (best not to ask where he gets his materials).

I am very glad to see such interest and well reasoned questions.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    And yet, I only lived there for the first six months of my life. You'd think I'd have a Dutch accent.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Born in Britain, raised in The Netherlands, and lives in 'Straya. Now you all know.

And let's get back on topic.

Reactions: Winterhome