Problem with the new rails and the call back order

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I have a problem and I dont know what to do.

I try to build a little mining carrier. It has 3 drones to send out for mining.
    But the new rails seem not to work properly. Just like the call back order.
    My first try was 3 rails straight down out of the hangar. But the rail logic bugged so much that pick up rails turned into normal rails and some didn't change the direction as intended.
    Now I changed the system. I let the drones down and "shoot" them forward. The pick up area is at another position under the ship. so I only have to turn a few rails for docking/undocking the drones.
    Docking the drones manually worked fine. But when I use the call back command it turns out like this.

Its not docked at the rail docker nor in the right direction.

Any suggestions how to solve this problem?

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    For the direction change logic, did you use normal rails? Because if you use normal rails then yes, the rails being controlled will change into normal rails. You need to use pickup rails in the logic as well.

Also, it's kinda hard to tell what's going on in the picture, is that big black cube the drone?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    For the direction change logic, did you use normal rails? Because if you use normal rails then yes, the rails being controlled will change into normal rails. You need to use pickup rails in the logic as well.

Also, it's kinda hard to tell what's going on in the picture, is that big black cube the drone?
    Of course I have used pickup rails for the logic part. But after a while some buttons didn't do what they were supposed to do and others didn't do anything anymore. And reconnecting them didn't help so I had to delete them all to fix it. Some buttons even kept their connection after I deleted the rails.

Yes the cube you see is the drone. The docking module is right above the orange part in the centre of the picture. It "docked" at the pickup area in the back ground, right under the cube. But you can see that the module isn't any near a rail - not to mention in what direction it is...
    And the drone was docked when I took the picture. It moved from the pickup area to this point but stoped there because it didn't fit into the hangar.

The drone should be turned 180° around the X and Y axis. If I dock it manually it's all right.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So no one can help me here? I still have this problem. I already changed the dpcking area so the cube-drone has enough space to dock without touching any other rails.

The cube is the drone
    The rails are from the carrier
    The red circle is the docking module
    At the blue circl is the pickup area
    The green circle shows how strange it is docked

Docking the ship manually works fine. Only the fleet order carrier-callback causes this.