Prerelease v0.200.250

Discussion in 'Game News' started by schema, Dec 10, 2017.

1. StormWing0

StormWing0 Leads the Storm

lol for the AI the AI ships need to circle into port so to speak rather than lawn-dart into port. >.>

• Like Like x 1
    2. Dire Venom

Why are the 2+ updates not mentioned in the news section yet?? Do we gave to start baderging them?

• Like Like x 2
    3. Dire Venom

*crickets chirpping* :catcry:

• Like Like x 3
    4. Valiant70

Valiant70 That crazy cyborg

the Power "this will take a few months to refine" update.

• Like Like x 1
    5. Toshiro

Hello everyone,

Like many of us, one of my biggest concerns in StarMade is making the transition from the old power system to the new reactor system. Either trying to update my old constructions, which is not always possible, either by creating new constructions.

This week, I spent many hours working on the development of a warpgate and was amazed to see such an aberration in the amount of energy needed to blow up a ship!

This is amazing: a reactor of more than 2 million e / sec (20,000 block) is not enough to carry a hapless ship of 20 x 10 x 10 blocks !?

I understand that the developers to propose a proportionality between the energy consumption and the mass of the ship to be transported but such an imbalance is reasonable?

Such an excess makes completely useless the interest of manufacturing warpgate, which according to your rules must be complemented dedicated taking into account the consumption of the chambers which use more than 50% of the reactor, and that not to mention the dimensions of the rooms which must be implemented in the parent structure, for the present case 10,000 blocks per chamber.

Conclusion: is it reasonable to have to build a jump gate of 500,000 blocks with all the inconvenience this entails for using it with microbe-sized ships?

Are not there, according to you, dear developers, a serious problem of balance as for the exploitation of the wapgate?

Thank you in advance for your interest in this topic.