Status
    Not open for further replies.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    The last few submissions are looking really great!

We have well over 100 submissions now and about two days to post. I can't wait to start going through these.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    FINALLY!!!!! Sorry for the outburst. I just finished making a cruiser from scratch and it took forever. Now I finally got around to posting my submission! Without further ado:

Trekkerjoes_Fleet_Submission_1

Don't worry, there are many, many pictures in the CC. I really hope the ships give off that reptillian vibe I was going for.

Now there are only the stretch goals to go for. A drone, and a cargo ship (time permitting.)

Tell me what you think!

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    Phew, made the deadline! Introducing the Mobile Space Force, my submission for the Official Fleets Build Contest.
    Link: Lightning312_Fleet_Submission_1

My submission features five ships. From right to left (smallest to largest): MSF Valkyrie (Role: Interceptor), MSF Hellion (Role: Heavy Fighter), MSF Pegasus (Role: Long-Range Scout), MSF Chimera (Role: Missile Frigate), MSF Hydra (Role: Destroyer)

Thank you very much for your consideration!

Attachments

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    I did a skylord and farted out a fleet.
    jontyfreack_fleet_submission_3
    starmade-screenshot-0568.png included is a drone, and two other ships that I don't know what to class them, so I am just going to say this is a small fleet with three ships of low quality and combat effectiveness but look cool.

Reactions: Lone_Puppy
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    As great as the new blocks are, they will hardly effect builds or their ability to qualify for this contest. Two months worth of time gave us plenty more than we expected, I think for now thats good enough.
    TOO BAD! I just added a freighter and a drone to my fleet. A page has passed, so I'll send you another link: Trekkerjoes_Fleet_Submission_1

I wonder If I should attempt to update my fleet with consoles...

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    While I appreciate the enthusiasm, there is no need to send me links more than once. If it is on this thread I have the link saved. Otherwise it's just spam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.