-Odium Pact- Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.

Reaction score
    Odium Universal News: Alliance Armada will be organizing a training event on it's build server. All Odium Participants will be allowed to participate we will however need a list of names for our whitelist this event will take place tomorrow at 3pm CST. Leaders please inform me of any changes you might require.

Reactions: MossyStone48

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Put it on twitch. That'd be cool to watch. You'd include more of the community without clogging up your server or adding more than the bare minimum to the whitelist. And it's good PR for your alliance.

Reactions: xlBlackhawklx
    Reaction score
    Sounds like a good idea, we'll try to get aceface to be on so he can record it as well. However, the tactics will be kept secret just the action scenes ;P

Reaction score
    We have 2 factions that have joined the odium pact Event Horizon and Turian Federation, we are waiting on one more to be confirmed. Either way congratulations you two and welcome to the longest running alliance in starmade!

Reaction score
    The dragon slumbers, awaiting it's time to rise. For when this great awakening occurs, it will once again claim it's dominion over the skies and the ground.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So, does that mean short people are gonna come stab you?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Note to self, surround my everything in gold statues to keep Odium at bay.
    r

Reaction score
    We have 2 factions that have joined the odium pact Event Horizon and Turian Federation, we are waiting on one more to be confirmed. Either way congratulations you two and welcome to the longest running alliance in starmade!
    I still need a verbal meeting with Turian before they join, and Event Horizon has been in Odium, just inactive in sm for quite a while.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Pfff, the short people use cheaty permacloaks >_>. I'll totally bite if any of my gold goes missing, be warned.

Fun fact: I used to get resources by killing people and harvesting their ships, fits with the theme xD

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Could be worse. Remember when it only took jamming computers to keep turrets from firing at you? People did some really cheapass spawncamping with those ships...

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Might I just take the time to say I'm amused that the majority of ratings on the OP is "funny".