NuclearFun's Ships

Reaction score
    It looks relatively the same but I just have to ask where did all the blocks go? the Ediolon was just over 2M blocks and this is now under 7 where did it all go?

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It looks relatively the same but I just have to ask where did all the blocks go? the Ediolon was just over 2M blocks and this is now under 7 where did it all go?
    The Great Economy Update hit, now if you want to have a reasonable chance to spawn it in without admin rights, you need to go smaller.

Reaction score
    Yeah, it is supposed to be kind of an offspring of the Eidolon instead of a remake, as if the former was a prototype and now everything can be made smaller and more efficient.

Reaction score
    So i have been infected by the latest turret hype... as this makes building new and refitting old ships somewhat unsatisfying all i am doing now in Starmade is looking through the community content catalog, downloading ships and taking a stroll through them (if anyone has or knows of a must see ship please be so free and tell me :) )

those 2 above are takes on a new battleship i have done some time ago, both revolved around heavy fix docked weapons...

this one though was the predecessor of the kali marauder

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yeah, making large ships with good turrets or fixed docking weaponry is kind of obsolete until the turret update. Still makes my heart bleed to see these unfinished hulls!

Reaction score
    So i have been infected by the latest turret hype... as this makes building new and refitting old ships somewhat unsatisfying all i am doing now in Starmade is looking through the community content catalog, downloading ships and taking a stroll through them (if anyone has or knows of a must see ship please be so free and tell me :) )

those 2 above are takes on a new battleship i have done some time ago, both revolved around heavy fix docked weapons...

this one though was the predecessor of the kali marauder
    Good, I'm not the only one it seems.

Reaction score
    Seems the whole community has been feelin' the same way. Not much in the new and exciting category of late.

Reaction score
    Hi!

As there were no ships to build i played around doing GIFs, a small selection:

Omega class destroyer "Agamemnon" flanked by multiple Starfurys and a Minbari flyer

Starfury launch bays of Babylon 5

Last edited:

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    These launch bays are perfectly viable for the rails update!

Reaction score
    Hi! I just spent a ridiculously high amount of time to build a ridiculously high amount of turrets (and rail contraptions) to get some ideas how the new rail system works and can be used... long story short: i am very happy :D

tried myself to refit a ship, at first i wanted to incorporate moving armor plates over the top and bottom missile turrets but that did not work out as well as i wanted (have to save those for a new build), rebuilding the missile turrets on the other hand worked out better than expected:

----new rails have arrived----

Last edited: