#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

WHAT??? NAH

:p Hope it turns out good

Reaction score
    W8 THATS A TURRET *LOOKS AT MY SHIP THEN LOOKS AT PICTURE, THE TURRET IS BIGGER THAN MY SHIP*

Reaction score
    *insert Unnamed turret seal of approval here*
    (I really like large turrets)
    Thanks, big ships need big turrets, small ships also need big turrets.... so do medium ships... you hardly can go wrong with big turrets :D

Reaction score
    Love it! Does it still have the vertical launch silos? Still trying to get those to work on my ships.

Reaction score
    I've tried reorienting the computer facing and the missile tubes, but still won't fire in anything but a straight line.

Reaction score
    what combo are you using? missile+beam or missile+pulse? it should be just dependent on the facing of the main missile cpu...

Reaction score
    Ship weapons in my case. The Missile/Dam Beams combo (lock-on) is what I was trying to get working. You mentioned turrets in your posts, but I was not sure if that was referencing the same thing.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    *looks at carrier* *looks at battleship* *looks at own pathetic excuse for a frigate*
    Ah, f*** it. *runs away*

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ah... i think that is a bug with "fire at selected target" setting, i am sorry but that thing buggers me as well and i don't have a solution for that.
    I am not sure if cannon turrets work with that setting, have to test that...

They should work fine with the "fire at anything" setting (that is what you see in the gif i posted, i had a target set to pirate faction out in the distance).
    no bug
    selected fire only fires at any AI u lock onto not inert stuctures or derlict ships

Reaction score
    Really love your ships and I have a question regarding the Manticore. I downloaded the ship and the design is great however when fighting some pirates I ran out of power and was left helpless against the Mob. Is this due to the changes in the last update and how do I fix this problem?

Reaction score
    Really love your ships and I have a question regarding the Manticore. I downloaded the ship and the design is great however when fighting some pirates I ran out of power and was left helpless against the Mob. Is this due to the changes in the last update and how do I fix this problem?
    Did you have the ion and the overdrive effects on at the same time? Because I know that drains power very quickly if you use both. The ion alone drains the power by just moving. It shouldn't have drained otherwise unless you were fighting pirates with powerdrain or EMP effect weapons.

Reaction score
    Hi! I've been on vacation :cool:

done without symmetry mode :D

@BlackEyez : i would agree with the things @Cannibalistic Potato said... but i will do some testing myself. One other possibility could be the overdrive module connected to one of the weapons (cannons) because i tested that and maybe forgot to change it back before saving. The overdrive effect on the manticore was designed for defensive (more speed) use.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Hi! I've been on vacation :cool:

done without symmetry mode :D

@BlackEyez : i would agree with the things @Cannibalistic Potato said... but i will do some testing myself. One other possibility could be the overdrive module connected to one of the weapons (cannons) because i tested that and maybe forgot to change it back before saving. The overdrive effect on the manticore was designed for defensive (more speed) use.
    :O
    1:1 scale without symmetry!!

This man is worthy of his master builder badge :3

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    Ship weapons in my case. The Missile/Dam Beams combo (lock-on) is what I was trying to get working. You mentioned turrets in your posts, but I was not sure if that was referencing the same thing.
    Hi, i asked because the vertical missiles on the manticore are from turrets but it also uses 2 broadside missile arrays (port and starboard): sometimes i noticed a bug/glitch where the missiles fire straight forward regardless of cpu heading but i never could figure out when and why that happens... in theory (and most of the time for real) weapons fire in the direction the main weapon cpu is oriented.