NuclearFun's Ships

Reaction score
    Are you thinking of making( or secretly working) on a new capital? I've seen a lot of battleships from you lately, but not a lot of titans.( Exept the kronos kinda is a titan, but refits don't count). I have a hunch your plotting something huge amd deadly :p

Reaction score
    them numbers on the manticore :)
    also the a itan would be awsome, maybe make one that isn't pvp focus maybe more tanking fire and moving in on a stationary target like a faction base or planet base, or just a pirate station
    basicly a d1000 block :)

Reaction score
    Hi! Thanks @ all!

Regarding Titans:
    1. i hoped the Prometheus would classify as one ;)
    2. there once was the Nemesis (943k mass Dreadnought) and i am playing with the idea of giving her a refit (but honestly that somewhat frightens me).
    3. there are plans for a carrier (which would be big only in size but not in mass)
    4. i also very much enjoyed building smaller ships

Reactions: Trist0n
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Hi, as already posted i began building a new destroyer, mainly to test out the new toys we got in the advanced build mode.
    Surprisingly fast this thing looked like a ship and now i am really happy with the result.
    Like the phalanx destroyer it focuses on guided missiles (i just like the look of them curving in on the targets).
    It has just a small interior, a small hangar, no logic systems and just a very simple but sturdy design (all this on purpose).
    ...i am just not very sure about the name yet:
    (Working title: Firestorm - heavy destroyer)

Missile tech from the Caldari? HELLS yeah. Reminds me of a ballistic missile submarine. Wonder if I could get it to cloak...

Reaction score
    Hi! Thanks @ all!

Regarding Titans:
    1. i hoped the Prometheus would classify as one ;)
    2. there once was the Nemesis (943k mass Dreadnought) and i am playing with the idea of giving her a refit (but honestly that somewhat frightens me).
    3. there are plans for a carrier (which would be big only in size but not in mass)
    4. i also very much enjoyed building smaller ships
    Oops totally forgot to put the prometheus in my post :p yea that's definetly a titan. The carrier sounds epic, but keep doing what you love man.

Reaction score
    i was thinking maybe you could make a support ship, with repair beams and power supply
    nother idea bouncing off that one, maybe make a ship with astro tech and power supply beam turrets with a large ship that has an insane power setup along with power drain and/or emp weapons

Reaction score
    i was thinking maybe you could make a support ship, with repair beams and power supply
    nother idea bouncing off that one, maybe make a ship with astro tech and power supply beam turrets with a large ship that has an insane power setup along with power drain and/or emp weapons
    I could go for a nice powerdrain/emp destroyer to deal with the kriffing ion invincibility bug

Reaction score
    Something I've begun using is docked energy regen blocks using logic to shoot power supply at the inside of my ships, creating a bypass for the energy regen fall-off. That means I can afford monster shield-regen systems on the main ship :3

Reactions: NuclearFun
    Reaction score
    Something I've begun using is docked energy regen blocks using logic to shoot power supply at the inside of my ships, creating a bypass for the energy regen fall-off. That means I can afford monster shield-regen systems on the main ship :3
    That is a pretty cool thing to do! But i still hope power drains with docked generators will someday work again.

On an other note, i started with the above mentioned carrier :)
    It is going to be more a more open and RP in relation to my usual ships.

transportation system -> logic blocks + gravity
    as seen in Futurama :D

Reactions: Rumcajz

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    That is a pretty cool thing to do! But i still hope power drains with docked generators will someday work again.

On an other note, i started with the above mentioned carrier :)
    It is going to be more a more open and RP in relation to my usual ships.

transportation system -> logic blocks + gravity
    as seen in Futurama :D
    is it 2 way?

Reaction score
    is it 2 way?
    At first i tried to do that, also i tried to implement a system where you can choose your destination like in an elevator....
    but honestly that was not working as intended (and it would have been unnecessary complicated... also i am lazy) so i decided for a simple dual tube system (every tube oneway).

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    How do the VLS turrets on the Manticore work? I downloaded it and I cannot get them to do the same thing.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Congrats on getting that medal, you deserve it!!!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    Grats on the medal mate. Can't wait to see what you come out with next!

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Gratz on yours too! I really want one :'(

@Nuclear if only making a chain vertical launch missile system was possible with logic :P

Reaction score
    Thanks! Congratulations on yours as well!

Gratz on yours too! I really want one :'(

@Nuclear if only making a chain vertical launch missile system was possible with logic :p
    ...maybe if you finish your titan ;)

What you could do: use heat seekers with a very low slave amount, the missile-missile combo works extremely well right now (just do not ever use them in a turret) and you get somewhat of the same effect.